• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Beyond the Third Sky

lol he's a boss

and to be fair, our first round like half our party attacked one leg of it, so there wasn't a whole lot of chance of killing him outright from then

[QUOTE="Yuffie Kisaragi]lol he's a boss
and to be fair, our first round like half our party attacked one leg of it, so there wasn't a whole lot of chance of killing him outright from then

[/QUOTE]
Unless we go straight for the cockpit. I doubt we'l finish him off in this attack either.

Doubt Hektor and Xicor's attacks combined will do much.

It's over after this round, lol.

@Remmock Jump in as soon as you wish after the battle.

I'll be posting later on tonight, maybe, so finish up anything you need to do.

NeverBetter said:
It's over after this round, lol.
@Remmock Jump in as soon as you wish after the battle.

I'll be posting later on tonight, maybe, so finish up anything you need to do.
And then listen to that OSt I sent you :P

I feel like creating another character. Preferably someone who came with some sort of high-tech vehicle. Having a mode of transportation would be cool for this story...

Pashpu said:
I feel like creating another character. Preferably someone who came with some sort of high-tech vehicle. Having a mode of transportation would be cool for this story...
Well, I mean, everyone COULD ride in/on Mymron, just a thought.

Pashpu said:
But...but...Xicor's newly acquired mech has a vehicle mode ;_;

@VioletShadow @DergTheDergon @Scrapmaster

Now I'm not sure on what to do. Assuming Belluam survives the blast if she even gets hit by the blast from the mech, I'm torn on creating more conflict or letting battle lines be drawn by the members. I thought it would be cool to have the four angels to come in and "make an arrest" towards xenith pinning her and then dripping her in holy water (reasoning being to see if she's a "true vampire" or something). Or they could ignore them a bit and swear loyalty to hanz as they will declare him there pardon and avatar of truth and light, outranking all the angels but the top two

MsPolite said:
@VioletShadow @DergTheDergon @Scrapmaster
Now I'm not sure on what to do. Assuming Belluam survives the blast if she even gets hit by the blast from the mech, I'm torn on creating more conflict or letting battle lines be drawn by the members. I thought it would be cool to have the four angels to come in and "make an arrest" towards xenith pinning her and then dripping her in holy water (reasoning being to see if she's a "true vampire" or something). Or they could ignore them a bit and swear loyalty to hanz as they will declare him there pardon and avatar of truth and light, outranking all the angels but the top two
I promise you this will not happen.

Rais will not live much longer, but, being a bit of a fan of Gundam Wing like I am, I can't help what happens next...

Watch out for the boom.

NeverBetter said:
Rais will not live much longer, but, being a bit of a fan of Gundam Wing like I am, I can't help what happens next...

Watch out for the boom.
*thanks his lucky stars that he just moved his character away from Rais' mech xD *

@VioletShadow@MsPolite

@DergTheDergon

I was thinking more along the lines of the angels seeing Xenith's powers, and one of them attempting to attack her, possibly. I dunno. And Hanz would dash in and block the attack. And then arguments would ensue. No one gets hurt, Hanz can talk to the angels and Xenith doesn't get arrested xD

Last edited by a moderator:
NeverBetter said:
Good news everyone: First check of this post results in a nat crit that almost hit 30. That is a good omen.
OMG I can't wait to see which lucky character rolled that!(plz be jahri plz be jahri plz be jahri)

Pashpu said:
oh, great
For now anyway, if he can rework the mech down to size while acquiring some of its tech, they'l get a nice high tech, highly armored vehicle that can go places.

Scrapmaster said:
@VioletShadow@MsPolite
@DergTheDergon

I was thinking more along the lines of the angels seeing Xenith's powers, and one of them attempting to attack her, possibly. I dunno. And Hanz would dash in and block the attack. And then arguments would ensue. No one gets hurt, Hanz can talk to the angels and Xenith doesn't get arrested xD
I would really like if it went this way as a player, but I apologize if Jah'Ri makes making peace rather difficult. "Jah'Ri saw these beings attack Xenith. They die." <- sneak peek of possible future dialogue xD

Pashpu said:
can you explain to me this stuff about SIlver shroud and animal form?
Xicor hacked one of the Frames, code name Silver Shroud. All Frames can transform between three forms, an animistic for better terrain advantage, vehicle for movement, and humanoid for weapon usage.

Pashpu said:
can you explain to me this stuff about SIlver shroud and animal form?
According to NB, it has both a vehicle mode, AND a animal mode.

Animal mode possibly to scale cliffs better than the vehicle, and the vehicle for getting to places.

Normal robot form is to go all out with GUNS. Thats what I understood anyway.

DergTheDergon said:
I would really like if it went this way as a player, but I apologize if Jah'Ri makes making peace rather difficult. "Jah'Ri saw these beings attack Xenith. They die." <- sneak peek of possible future dialogue xD
I'd have Tolan jump in and stop her :D With his "Charm" ;)

So uh.

Remember when I said watch out for the blast

Fia aimed right into the cockpit (The torso) with her minisun, and the roll is a proc physical with science bonus, her two highest stats, resulting in a base 9.

Even if Fia critically fails, she cannot not stop the self-destruct I had planned originally before checking through everything again with my post.

God damn it fia you're thwarting all of my plans.

can i get a fanart of fia just shooting the plot in the face plz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back