• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Beyond the Third Sky

Hektor jumped in behind jenna, grabbed her and saved her from an upcoming blast. But I guess we can have it that he was too late to help her.

Tolan was on top of the mech xD well now he's still on top I guess. Time to murder Rais :D

Man I hope jah'Ri's attack has the desired effect. It would be wonderfully ironic if Bellin's axe really does stop the laser in the end. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
I had belluam fly in front of the blast to protect the villiage. I hope she doesn't die xD

Scrapmaster said:
Hektor jumped in behind jenna, grabbed her and saved her from an upcoming blast. But I guess we can have it that he was too late to help her.
Tolan was on top of the mech xD well now he's still on top I guess. Time to murder Rais :D
I sort of saw it as she got thrown into the village, he went after her, and saved her from the incoming attack that wiped out West district.

MsPolite said:
I had belluam fly in front of the blast to protect the villiage. I hope she doesn't die xD
This would probably check on Physical, so you've got a solid chance of survival.

DergTheDergon said:
Man I hope jah'Ri's attack hasthe desired effect. It would be wonderfully ironic if Bellin's axe really does stop the laser in the end. xD
Technically, it was a spell casted on the blade of the axe that produced a light magic energy. When swung, it produced a sort of wall of light with it's swinging arc, as a result, the two forces collided, Bellin was a very physically strong character, so producing slashes on a level akin to his to withstand the blasts was possible (in essence, I was saying he swung with enough force to meet the laser shots at effectively with each slash at a force akin to their force. So he hits as hard as one of those cannons).

Too bad he died.

NeverBetter said:
I sort of saw it as she got thrown into the village, he went after her, and saved her from the incoming attack that wiped out West district.
Too bad he died.
Ah that makes more sense.

I wonder if Belluam's friends who just arrived will consider Hanz a god as well xD That'd be hilarious.

Scrapmaster said:
Ah that makes more sense.
I wonder if Belluam's friends who just arrived will consider Hanz a god as well xD That'd be hilarious.
Yes probably.

i'm so glad i was able to post, haha. i'm tired as hell, so i hope it makes sense...? i'll stay awake for a few more minutes just to make sure i haven't screwed up, and head on to bed.

@Remmock

Did....did you just put in a bloodborne great one here?

Tolan is an old character from a bloodborne Rp I participated in another site.

Tolan was infused with a great one's blood..

As such he is deeply connected to them in a way...

Well this is interesting...

NeverBetter said:
Yeah that makes sense, I was confused as well..

@DergTheDergon I'm not sure about the others, but I'm waiting on you (:3)

It's perfectly fine if you are busy at the moment, or you just don't feel like it :P

@Scrapmaster

Actually, it's related to H. P. Lovecraft's works. However, I took the time to look up Bloodborne and it certainly seems like they also drew inspiration from Mr. Lovecraft. :)

VioletShadow said:
@DergTheDergon I'm not sure about the others, but I'm waiting on you (:3)
It's perfectly fine if you are busy at the moment, or you just don't feel like it :P
Ah, originally I was waiting for Neverbetter to find out what happens with the axe thing before I posted, but considering the angels arriving and Ballaum's intent towards Xenith, among a few other details, I suppsoe I could do another post first. I have been busy today though, keep in mind it's not even 1 pm here and my morning has been an.. interesting one lol, but I'mma get a post up sometime this afternoon. ^-^

DergTheDergon said:
Ah, originally I was waiting for Neverbetter to find out what happens with the axe thing before I posted, but considering the angels arriving and Ballaum's intent towards Xenith, among a few other details, I suppsoe I could do another post first. I have been busy today though, keep in mind it's not even 1 pm here and my morning has been an.. interesting one lol, but I'mma get a post up sometime this afternoon. ^-^
I just wanted to let you know before night strikes again, as the only time I can really catch you at is in the morning (for you).

Also, I'm looking forward to the axe thing as well, I wonder what sort of damage it will do, with the combined efforts of Jah'Ri and Xenith.

Not to be offensive if people like it this way, but our roleplay style has changed. It used to be that we continued roleplaying, until NB made something happen. But now we post only a few times before waiting for him. I understand that the main reason is the combat, we need to see the enemy's move before doing another action, but it's a lot slower :P

VioletShadow said:
I just wanted to let you know before night strikes again, as the only time I can really catch you at is in the morning (for you).
Also, I'm looking forward to the axe thing as well, I wonder what sort of damage it will do, with the combined efforts of Jah'Ri and Xenith.

Not to be offensive if people like it this way, but our roleplay style has changed. It used to be that we continued roleplaying, until NB made something happen. But now we post only a few times before waiting for him. I understand that the main reason is the combat, we need to see the enemy's move before doing another action, but it's a lot slower :P
Mhm, tbh I wouldn't have thought to post otherwise, a lot on my mind atm. My reply shall be waiting for you when you awake, if not before then. ^-^

Yep, it's very exciting. Considering how the fight's gone so far, with all these combined efforts that mech won't be doing too much more damage (hopefully).

Yeah, definitely get that point of view and share it to an extent. I've a feeling things will speed back up after this combat's finally over, I know I'll be replying more frequently then.

Slower isn't bad. This is the way I prefer it, with the GM so integral to the game that unless you are doing specifically character interactions and that alone things can't move forward substantially. It's far easier to maintain control and understanding of the circumstances, which helps to keep people involved in the plot and the plot moving forward.

[QUOTE="Yuffie Kisaragi]Slower isn't bad. This is the way I prefer it, with the GM so integral to the game that unless you are doing specifically character interactions and that alone things can't move forward substantially. It's far easier to maintain control and understanding of the circumstances, which helps to keep people involved in the plot and the plot moving forward.

[/QUOTE]
I'm going for a mix. Outside of combat, you all will be free to move as so should be, but combat is to be slower and more focused, as to finish the fight more effectivly and allow players to focus on the game at-hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back