• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Beyond the Third Sky

@DergTheDergon Oh god no~

Don't spam with notifications~ xD

Also, could you stop rating my post the same thing in a row? It kind of depresses me, even though it really shouldn't. I'm rather petty I must say.

@Scrapmaster @VioletShadow I just love the whole one-upmanhip thing going on between Tolan and Xenith xD . It's kinda hilarious tbh.

btw I'mma have a post up soon guys, today's pretty busy for me but in a few hours some Jah'Ri action should be posted :)

VioletShadow said:
Nio will go down in history for being hated by a wide majority of the characters of this roleplay.
(I love how the blood magic book had become a mysterious object that everyone wants to know the secrets of, it was just a whim of mine to create it for the story. Much like my other scenes.)
Its the only shot Tolan has about uncovering what the heck is up with his body.

(since he comes from...Bloodborne, his blood is a mix between gods and beasts's and eldrich abomination's bloods, making his blood magic quite powerful as its not exactly a specific blood, but in fact, many types combined into one.)

DergTheDergon said:
@Scrapmaster @VioletShadow I just love the whole one-upmanhip thing going on between Tolan and Xenith xD . It's kinda hilarious tbh.
btw I'mma have a post up soon guys, today's pretty busy for me but in a few hours some Jah'Ri action should be posted :)
Its a love/hate relationship. Whats not to like?

Last edited by a moderator:
VioletShadow said:
@DergTheDergon Oh god no~
Don't spam with notifications~ xD

Also, could you stop rating my post the same thing in a row? It kind of depresses me, even though it really shouldn't. I'm rather petty I must say.
O.o .... k. Don't rate Violet-chan's awesome posts anymore. She apparently doesn't like me spreading the love. Got it :P jkjk

srsly tho, you're really good at making great scenes ^-^. I'll see if i can put some variety in there though. xD

lolz hi btw, glad to see you're back in action after not posting or really being active at all yesterday.

I think the most hated characters by others is Tolan and Nio, Nio for just looking like he's about to stab someone in the back. And Tolan for just being an asshole to everyone. (although a lovable asshole.)

Scrapmaster said:
I think the most hated characters by others is Tolan and Nio, Nio for just looking like he's about to stab someone in the back. And Tolan for just being an asshole to everyone. (although a lovable asshole.)
No, Tolan is rather rude to others, but you can tell he's doing it for the group. Nio on the other hand, is rather dark xD

I'm pretty sure Nio will become hated by everyone eventually. Except Xenith.

VioletShadow said:
No, Tolan is rather rude to others, but you can tell he's doing it for the group. Nio on the other hand, is rather dark xD
I'm pretty sure Nio will become hated by everyone eventually. Except Xenith.
As Rusti mentioned earlier I think. Tolan is the gruff, old war veteran dad of the group. "God damn vampires,dragonborns, getting themselves killed in war!"

A Veteran whose's blood would be extremely deadly even to vampires due to its mix of Eldrich beings( a god as well, if im being accurate to the original Tolan's lore) , unholy beasts and...other hunter's whose blood were just as mixed as his.

Sucking Tolan's blood would be equivalent of a nasty drug trip for a vampire. That or severe pain.

DergTheDergon said:
O.o .... k. Don't rate Violet-chan's awesome posts anymore. She apparently doesn't like me spreading the love. Got it :P jkjk
srsly tho, you're really good at making great scenes ^-^. I'll see if i can put some variety in there though. xD

lolz hi btw, glad to see you're back in action after not posting or really being active at all yesterday.
NO! SENPAI! COME BACK! I love how we always rate each others posts, well I try to, have I missed any? xD

I will always spread the love for you senpai~

My scenes aren't anything special, I'm just a fan of excitement in roleplays.

I spent too long on my history essay, apologies
xD

I'm trying, but it's kind of hard, especially since school started today.

VioletShadow said:
Nio will go down in history for being hated by a wide majority of the characters of this roleplay.
(I love how the blood magic book had become a mysterious object that everyone wants to know the secrets of, it was just a whim of mine to create it for the story. Much like my other scenes.)
That's one of the great parts of this medium: anything can become significant in the blink of an eye.

Eh, your scenes are better than mine. Really, my english still has room for improvement, I forget what im trying to write half the time xD

@VioletShadow

Scrapmaster said:
As Rusti mentioned earlier I think. Tolan is the gruff, old war veteran dad of the group. "God damn vampires,dragonborns, getting themselves killed in war!"
A Veteran whose's blood would be extremely deadly even to vampires due to its mix of Eldrich beings( a god as well, if im being accurate to the original Tolan's lore) , unholy beasts and...other hunter's whose blood were just as mixed as his.

Sucking Tolan's blood would be equivalent of a nasty drug trip for a vampire. That or severe pain.
Stop the spoilers~

Tell me all about it, when Tolan (and possibly others) find out. It's not like I can do anything about it anyway, Xenith is not supposed to know about this yet. Therefore telling me now will only disrupt Xenith's personality, as it might effect my actions in the future.

VioletShadow said:
Stop the spoilers~
Tell me all about it, when Tolan (and possibly others) find out. It's not like I can do anything about it anyway, Xenith is not supposed to know about this yet. Therefore telling me now will only disrupt Xenith's personality, as it might effect my actions in the future.
Just noticed that the spoilers should have been sent through PM, oh well.

Still, Xenith would have to help Tolan with the book...or fight him and end up getting a taste of his blood. (She's a vampire its what she does :P ). To find out.

Otherwise Tolan'l just think he has awesome blood magic powers rivaling vampire's xD

Scrapmaster said:
Just noticed that the spoilers should have been sent through PM, oh well.
Still, Xenith would have to help Tolan with the book...or fight him and end up getting a taste of his blood. (She's a vampire its what she does :P ). To find out.

Otherwise Tolan'l just think he has awesome blood magic powers rivaling vampire's xD
Oh no, we don't want an even more arrogant Tolan xD

I'm excited for the story to move forward :P

Now, we must wait...patiently...(:'()

VioletShadow said:
Oh no, we don't want an even more arrogant Tolan xD
I'm excited for the story to move forward :P

Now, we must wait...patiently...(:'()
Even more reason to help him find out whats up with him xD

He's quite humble actually, just hadn't had the opportunity to show it though. Too busy criticizing Xenith and her vampires :D

A fight between Xenith and Tolan, seems really possible later on though.

Scrapmaster said:
Even more reason to help him find out whats up with him xD
He's quite humble actually, just hadn't had the opportunity to show it though. Too busy criticizing Xenith and her vampires :D

A fight between Xenith and Tolan, seems really possible later on though.
I refuse. Even if the situation is different in the future, I refuse.

You three and your impressive battle scenes, during the fight, you'll just make me feel inferior and hurt my pride.

Therefore, I'd like to avoid this kind of situation xD

VioletShadow said:
NO! SENPAI! COME BACK! I love how we always rate each others posts, well I try to, have I missed any? xD
I will always spread the love for you senpai~

My scenes aren't anything special, I'm just a fan of excitement in roleplays.

I spent too long on my history essay, apologies
xD

I'm trying, but it's kind of hard, especially since school started today.
Lolz, I was only kidding.

Nuuu, they are special to me :D

Yeah, I know, life gets in the way of rping sometimes. I wish I could just rell it to buzz off so I can sit in from of my pc all but, nope. xD Heack, it's getting in my way right now or I'd already have an IC post written.

You didn't miss any i don't think, and if you did nbd. :)

VioletShadow said:
You three and your impressive battle scenes, during the fight, you'll just make me feel inferior and hurt my pride.

Nuu, your battle scenes are awesome, Violet-chan! I promise! :D

VioletShadow said:

Battle scenes is the only things im good at .-.

It would be good practice, for both the character and for you. (By characters I mean possible stat up...and who wouldn't want that?)

And Xenith would have the upper hand with her dark magic, Tolan would have to be on the defensive during the fight, it'd be fun.

NB, would sparring between characters offer any bonuses?

Scrapmaster said:
Battle scenes is the only things im good at .-.
It would be good practice, for both the character and for you. (By characters I mean possible stat up...and who wouldn't want that?)

And Xenith would have the upper hand with her dark magic, Tolan would have to be on the defensive during the fight, it'd be fun.

NB, would sparring between characters offer any bonuses?
How would we know when to stop? We might even kill our characters in the process, so no bonus there xD

VioletShadow said:
How would we know when to stop? We might even kill our characters in the process, so no bonus there xD
I think its a rule, no killing other characters without permission so, no killing there xD

Stop when we think we should stop. a few posts, some damage taken to both sides, a possible drug trip. We'd know when to stop. Either that or we'l get interrupted halfway.

I love myself some duels, just makes me excited.

Scrapmaster said:
I think its a rule, no killing other characters without permission so, no killing there xD
Stop when we think we should stop. a few posts, some damage taken to both sides, a possible drug trip. We'd know when to stop. Either that or we'l get interrupted halfway.
By drug trip, do you mean Xenith drinking Tolan's blood? I'm not sure how that would work in a battle scenario, especially if they're fighting against each other, but we could implement that if you wish xD

Yeah, knowing all the scenes usually occurring at once, we would probably get interrupted.

We should stop thinking about this, because 1. I like surprises, and would like to see how it goes as it happens, instead of planning it all right now and 2. I have another roleplay I need to reply to, and that takes concentration.

Abrupt ending to conversation ftw!

DergTheDergon said:
Lolz, I was only kidding.
Nuuu, they are special to me :D

Yeah, I know, life gets in the way of rping sometimes. I wish I could just rell it to buzz off so I can sit in from of my pc all but, nope. xD Heack, it's getting in my way right now or I'd already have an IC post written.

You didn't miss any i don't think, and if you did nbd. :)
Excited for your post~ Will be waiting~ FOREVER!

DergTheDergon said:
Nuu, your battle scenes are awesome, Violet-chan! I promise! :D
Nuuu~ My battle scenes are nothing xD

VioletShadow said:
B
y drug trip, do you mean Xenith drinking Tolan's blood? I'm not sure how that would work in a battle scenario, especially if they're fighting against each other, but we could implement that if you wish xD

Yeah, knowing all the scenes usually occurring at once, we would probably get interrupted.

Abrupt ending to conversation ftw!
She drinking his blood would definitely do it, if she ends up biting him or he manages to transfer his blood to her mid-fight, we'l see what happens. ;)

decided to make use of Flametounge in a hopefully very effective way. Hope ya guys enjoy mah post. :)

May I say that this is, by far, the most epic battle scene i have ever taken part of in an rp? Seriously, I can't think of any that compare, and I've been in a few pretty awesome ones before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back