• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Beyond the Third Sky

[QUOTE="Yuffie Kisaragi]Nio's so mean
Lyon just wants to help don't be so colddd

[/QUOTE]
Pun or not, I think I died a little inside...

[QUOTE="Yuffie Kisaragi]Nio's so mean
Lyon just wants to help don't be so colddd

[/QUOTE]
...How is Nio mean? He saved her life, he could have abandoned her, instead of risking his life to save her. Discomfort, does not equal dislike. There will be times when characters do things that other characters might not like, its only natural. However, that does not mean that they dislike the character doing the action...

He's just so like disinterested and apathetic despite the fact that she was helping him. Just how it comes across, probably not what he actually feels but the way he doesn't like the feeling of the healing just makes it seem like he isn't a fan

[QUOTE="Yuffie Kisaragi]He's just so like disinterested and apathetic despite the fact that she was helping him. Just how it comes across, probably not what he actually feels but the way he doesn't like the feeling of the healing just makes it seem like he isn't a fan

[/QUOTE]
It's just something specific about him, he dislikes healing magic. Just a simple dislike really. Nio was supposed to always be aloof, except for the few exceptions of those he is interested in. He's meant to appear that way.

VioletShadow said:
I refuse. Even if the situation is different in the future, I refuse.
You three and your impressive battle scenes, during the fight, you'll just make me feel inferior and hurt my pride.

Therefore, I'd like to avoid this kind of situation xD
No one got strong by fighting just weak or same-level enemies, training and practice against anyone can be good.

At that, I don't know about anyone else, but I am willing to do some teaching to help anyone who wants to up their game a little, the more skilled people the more fun it is to play, so to say.

Scrapmaster said:
Battle scenes is the only things im good at .-.
It would be good practice, for both the character and for you. (By characters I mean possible stat up...and who wouldn't want that?)

And Xenith would have the upper hand with her dark magic, Tolan would have to be on the defensive during the fight, it'd be fun.

NB, would sparring between characters offer any bonuses?
I mean, I would suggest giving it some time for Xennith to have more powers develop, and everyone heal and such, but not impossible.

DergTheDergon said:
decided to make use of Flametounge in a hopefully very effective way. Hope ya guys enjoy mah post. :)
May I say that this is, by far, the most epic battle scene i have ever taken part of in an rp? Seriously, I can't think of any that compare, and I've been in a few pretty awesome ones before.
You have no idea what I plan ahead.

The world map should be coming soonish.

World map? Like, a huge-ass world where we can choose to go?!

1418760866499.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
DergTheDergon said:
World map? Like, a huge-ass world where we can choose to go?!

1418760866499.gif

Quite. The world map spans approximately the size of the Eurasian continent with about seventy or so individual settlements, 20 small countries, 15 medium sized countries, and then Oren and Silas being the two largest.

What I kinda want to do is have Lyon fall head over heels for literally every single guy character

I see your yuri ships and raise you a million straight ships

[QUOTE="Yuffie Kisaragi]What I kinda want to do is have Lyon fall head over heels for literally every single guy character
I see your yuri ships and raise you a million straight ships

[/QUOTE]
Added to notes: Lyon's species are polygamists

I'm not too sure whether or not to progress the scene further, I know @Yuffie Kisaragi is waiting on me, but on Xenith's side I feel I should wait a bit longer. The two scenes are about to fuse anyway, so I'll wait for a few others to post first. (Sorry for keeping you waiting, but I feel that before we combine with the others, we should see the outcome of the attacks the others did first.)

@NeverBetter I think that we are waiting on you to describe the gigantic robotic machine's side of the battle. I apologize if you already knew this, and are annoyed by my impatient reminders.

VioletShadow said:
@NeverBetter I think that we are waiting on you to describe the gigantic robotic machine's side of the battle. I apologize if you already knew this, and are annoyed by my impatient reminders.
I'm just blowing off some steam right now, then I have to finish drawing up the map, but I'll start working on a post soon.

I also wanted to let Bellaum get in on the action, so I was waiting.

Scrapmaster said:
You speak as if it was a bad thing.
We do need more straight ships. Desperately so.
I see what you are trying to do with Hektor + Jenna lol

could be a thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back