• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Beyond the Third Sky

[QUOTE="Yuffie Kisaragi]I've noticed -_-
Tbh you could rehost EBW here. That wouldn't go so poorly since it was in the low stages when you abandoned ship. Tirain can't do that though... Too much effort was put into it there.

Also, so Rais' men have all left and are out of our range to use for further advantage?

And if anyone has any ideas for what Caesar can do to help out I'm all ears. Evidently he's not very good against armors. Very effective against fleshbags though...

[/QUOTE]
Well, there are still mechs on the field, damaged, but there. No one said their weapons are not functional.

Also, there out of normal range on the mech's, but the Paladin Skins are still within range as they left after the Mechs, and they're not able to cover as much ground as they are. Should one shoot one of the exposed boosters, I don't know... Maybe a kill wouldn't be impossible... ;3

I could. And I know, it's not like it was my first major project that spanned like 3 and a half years or anything.

NeverBetter said:
Fia's blazing fire, coupled with Jah'Ri's fire, are able to completely melt their target Frame, rendering it nothing more than a pile of liquefied metal and weapons. The explosives within went off, destroying anything that could have been left, the Pilot was the only thing to "survive", however, they had been covered with molten metal, it was safe to say that they were finished off as well. (Both rolled a Critical Check, Jah'Ri gained: Flametongue a larger window of stamina for her fire breath and an extra Physical Fitness point independent of Permanent stat increases) (critical, standard roll) and Fia gained new ability: Body of Flames: With proper movement of ones body, they generate flames independently of a Magic pool, as it comes from one's will and physical stamina. Physical actions are also easier to preform, and learning new attack-based abilities has been raised significantly (+2 to future Physical rolls independent of Permanent stat increases) (Critical x3 roll)
[media]
[/media]
ALL I DO IS CRIT CRIT CRIT NO MATTER WHAT

(IM SORRY I HAVE NO IDEA HOW THIS KEEPS HAPPENING)

NeverBetter said:
I expect a falcon punch out of her soon.
...does this count?

(i hope this is what you meant when you said she could potentially use the minisun in combat, lmao. as always, lemme know if this is acceptable. also... i think you may have accidentally boosted fia's english score on her stat sheet, haha.)

I like how Jah Jah and Fia completely forgot Tolan existed. Even though he took out the other mech that coming at them.

Not even noticed him

GG

DergTheDergon said:
That seems to be exactly what's happening to me, yep.
Correct. The Paladin Skins are slower, however, and had a later start, as such, meaning if you wanted to give chase, Rais isn't specifically focusing you guys. You can leave it up to Oren's army and give chase or fight.

rusticyawn said:
[media]
[/media]
ALL I DO IS CRIT CRIT CRIT NO MATTER WHAT

(IM SORRY I HAVE NO IDEA HOW THIS KEEPS HAPPENING)

...does this count?

(i hope this is what you meant when you said she could potentially use the minisun in combat, lmao. as always, lemme know if this is acceptable. also... i think you may have accidentally boosted fia's english score on her stat sheet, haha.)

I intended boosting your physical, sorry about that, I was too busy at the moment and probably just put it in there out of a lapse of judgement.

Also, that's fine, but I believe that is similar to the "Rasengan" from Naruto. I wouldn't know, I've never watched the show in earnest.

Since I can't find a good quality version of the standard Falcon Punch (only the final Falcon Punch which produces an explosion so large it can he viewed from outside our galaxy) I will explain it. The Falcon Punch is a high-power boxing style punch which uses the entire range of the arm by having the side that threw it turn entirely towards it's opponent as it's thrown with the opposite hand back into the armpit used as extra motion to add damage. Upon throwing said punch, a giant, flaming falcon explodes out of the user's arm and sends it towards the enemy in a shorter mid-range attack.

Full power falcon punch instead produces plasma and does as I said, there are no real changes to the form. But that I would request held off till end-game lol.

Edit: link to the full power! [media]

[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
NeverBetter said:
Correct. The Paladin Skins are slower, however, and had a later start, as such, meaning if you wanted to give chase, Rais isn't specifically focusing you guys. You can leave it up to Oren's army and give chase or fight.
I intended boosting your physical, sorry about that, I was too busy at the moment and probably just put it in there out of a lapse of judgement.

Also, that's fine, but I believe that is similar to the "Rasengan" from Naruto. I wouldn't know, I've never watched the show in earnest.

Since I can't find a good quality version of the standard Falcon Punch (only the final Falcon Punch which produces an explosion so large it can he viewed from outside our galaxy) I will explain it. The Falcon Punch is a high-power boxing style punch which uses the entire range of the arm by having the side that threw it turn entirely towards it's opponent as it's thrown with the opposite hand back into the armpit used as extra motion to add damage. Upon throwing said punch, a giant, flaming falcon explodes out of the user's arm and sends it towards the enemy in a shorter mid-range attack.

Full power falcon punch instead produces plasma and does as I said, there are no real changes to the form. But that I would request held off till end-game lol.

Edit: link to the full power! [media]

[/media]
Welp. It looks like Fia's turning out to be quite the badass, even minus all the crits xD . She may be cute and friendly most of the time, but it seems pissing her off would be life threatening for nearly everyone xD @rusticyawn

DergTheDergon said:
Welp. It looks like Fia's turning out to be quite the badass, even minus all the crits xD . She may be cute and friendly most of the time, but it seems pissing her off would be life threatening for nearly everyone xD @rusticyawn
I would say true rival to that will turn out to be Caesar, cause man, first ability off the bat made him a psycho but calm when he's already gone psycho. True antithesis.

So.. from what I can gather there has been a huge battle, everything has gone dark and we're facing a giant mech. Now how to get Muro and Simon involved in this...

Spinoceratopsrex said:
So.. from what I can gather there has been a huge battle, everything has gone dark and we're facing a giant mech. Now how to get Muro and Simon involved in this...
I mean, they don't have to be involved in the fight. But being outside of the town is a safe bet.

music for now.

[media]

[/media]
People better stay away from Xicor's newly hacked Mech. Its his now.

And he'l rework the shit out of it to get tech :D

what I wrote happened right before Fia, Jah'ri and Somrene fully attack Rais, just to make things clear (they wouldn't have noticed it because they were in the heat of the battle)

Whew, post is done.

@Pashpu

Eh, it wasn't you Pashpu, Tolan did nothing with any of your characters, he did jump in front of Fia(Now Nicknamed FireGirl) and Jah Jah, told them to wait for his trap, and succesfuly assisted taking down two mechs. Before Rais decided to change into the titan frame. But they simply ditched him without even mentioning him :|

*Still peeved about Tolan being utterly ignored*

Dunno if my post's good or not, having a bit of a headache right now.

Scrapmaster said:
@Pashpu
Eh, it wasn't you Pashpu, Tolan did nothing with any of your characters, he did jump in front of Fia(Now Nicknamed FireGirl) and Jah Jah, told them to wait for his trap, and succesfuly assisted taking down two mechs. Before Rais decided to change into the titan frame. But they simply ditched him without even mentioning him :|

*Still peeved about Tolan being utterly ignored*
pardon! je ne comprends pas l'anglais!

no, really, i'm sorry. it was an honest mistake. (*´-`*)

i'll do my best to make sure it doesn't happen again, though.

Can I just say god damn I wish I was a good artist. I would love to animate this scene, a half-giant with a hammer, a flaming fire chick, a dragon lady, and a giant avatar of a light god all just attacking the leg of this gigantic mech with a Raptor trying to distract the enemy's attacking as lasers fly everywhere and a horde of rhinos stomps about.

Pure magicm

It's so annoying that I can't project my thoughts onto paper. If only the world worked that way.

Hopefully, I won't be too inactive anymore, but school has once again started up, so no promises xD

Huh, I could have sworn I put it for Tolan to call out Xenith before he rushed behind the giant machine.

Oh well. The more Rivalry or just plain hate Xenith and Tolan can have for each other, the more fun things wil be.

Scrapmaster said:
Huh, I could have sword I put it for Tolan to call out Xenith before he rushed behind the giant machine.
Guess the headache really got to me, Can't exactly edit it now.
I had a feeling you made a mistake there, but I wanted to be mean, and didn't tell you about it xD

VioletShadow said:
I had a feeling you made a mistake there, but I wanted to be mean, and didn't tell you about it xD
No prob, The more mean Xenith and Tolan are with each other, the better.

Major character development potential in hate- but forced to cooperate relationships.

VioletShadow said:
Are you planning on Xenith being Tolan's main enemy within the group? (Second is Nio probably)
Nah, just a rivalry relationship. He'l need her help with the blood magic book, and im sure she'l want to know what the book says too.

That and Tolan's an arse by nature.

Frankly, Tolan doesn't see anyone as enemies, until someone tries to kill him or someone else of the team, he does dislike Nio however.

Scrapmaster said:
Nah, just a rivalry relationship. He'l need her help with the blood magic book, and im sure she'l want to know what the book says too.
That and Tolan's an arse by nature.

Frankly, Tolan doesn't see anyone as enemies, until someone tries to kill him or someone else of the team, he does dislike Nio however.
Nio will go down in history for being hated by a wide majority of the characters of this roleplay.

(I love how the blood magic book has become a mysterious object that everyone wants to know the secrets of, it was just a whim of mine to create it for the story. Much like my other scenes.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back