• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Beyond the Third Sky

very nice!

I also think it would be cool if we could make an unofficial Stat sheet based on their Combat abilities. I'm thinking like a Pokemon-style stats thing.

HP = amount of stamina/how much the character has in the tank

Atk= Physical fighting skills, such as punching/kicking or swordfighting.

Def= ability to take physical hits

SpA= Special or magical powers, such as Fia's fire

SpD= Ability to take hits from magic and other special powers

Spe= Speed and agility.

Beyond The Third Sky Physical Fighting Stats

I created a spreadsheet for that too, and you can edit in stuff if you want! n)_(n

Last edited by a moderator:
With that many stats the RP would have to be turn based in combat...and that would be...pretty boring xD

Dont get me wrong I love to see stats but i dont think a full attribute sheet for the characters would be necessary

Scrapmaster said:
With that many stats the RP would have to be turn based in combat...and that would be...pretty boring xD
Dont get me wrong I love to see stats but i dont think a full attribute sheet for the characters would be necessary
nah it's not necessary at all just thought it would be fun. And it's probably at least as relevant as academic subjects :-p

NeverBetter said:
Checks:

Tolan recieved the Book of Black Blood

Xenith has recieved a new power based on her ranking in the Vampire hierarchy: Natural Leader - When talking to dignitarys or other people in power, speech is more effective. NPC's aligned with you will more readily listen to your commands, and attempting to talk through conflict will be far more likely to occour in favor. NPC's that are encountered are more likely to listen to you and obey your orders or even join your team.

Jah'Ri recieved a new power on learning her abilitys being rather rare: Massive Roar - animals and more beastly creatures will fear you when yelling or when obviously enraged, and are more likely to back down as a result.

All players who have entered the Library now know the major landmarks of the town.
Do you take notes of things like these? Or should we make a note of them in our character sheets?

Edit: Oi @NeverBetter

smrtfu.jpg

NeverBetter is like 100% burnt out right now

Like not on this RP, but life in general has burnt me out.

I don't even want to play videogames, which is a first for me. When I look at my next post after I think its done, I trash it because it's garbage. I just can't write something I feel is of a high enough quality. I will try to get something out today, but I can't promise it will be great...

[QUOTE="Yuffie Kisaragi]How about you write it then give it to me and I'll post it so you don't feel bad about posting something bad

[/QUOTE]
No .-. Because it would still be my bad writing.

Get on steam I'm bored.

no but it would be my face on it and no one would ever know the difference

also doing stuff maybe later

[QUOTE="Yuffie Kisaragi]no but it would be my face on it and no one would ever know the difference
also doing stuff maybe later

[/QUOTE]
But then it wouldn't be canon because it's not me it's you posting orders n shit.

Damn you why do you vex me so.

Fia's getting martial arts skills, fyi, I didn't say before but she rolled another triple crit, avatar level firebending and movement skill to match came up in the roll.

I expect a falcon punch out of her soon.

What is it with Fia and triple criting anything with fire involved.

I mean, I can write a response (I had planned out something pretty interesting involving Fia+Jenna stuff <3) but I was waiting for NeverBetter to reply.

Do you want me to post?

Pashpu said:
I mean, I can write a response (I had planned out something pretty interesting involving Fia+Jenna stuff <3) but I was waiting for NeverBetter to reply.
Do you want me to post?
I'm working on another attempt to respond right now, mind me being slow, I was refamiliarizing myself with our situation.

I can't say I'm happy with it, but it's up.

ALSO: New information on the Guide. However something is fucking the text up, I don't quite know what...

[QUOTE="Yuffie Kisaragi]Is Nio's awakening now left to VioletShadow then?

[/QUOTE]
I've left it to Violet shadow, honestly I just rolled it to see if he would wake up if i did check for it and hilariously he rolled a 1.

I believe they were assuming it was a check on your part so I wanted clarification.

Also 800 abilities!? You made 800 abilities?! Tbh I would have been making them up on the fly

[QUOTE="Yuffie Kisaragi]I believe they were assuming it was a check on your part so I wanted clarification.
Also 800 abilities!? You made 800 abilities?! Tbh I would have been making them up on the fly

[/QUOTE]
Tecnically 2000, but I cut the number down quite a bit to try and keep it somewhat human.

And you know me. I have nothing fucking better to do. When I plan an RP, I plan an RP.

Tirain's list was at about 300 until I left.

I still need to give spider that summary and you the one for ebw, but Ive lost all ambition to write them.

I've noticed -_-

Tbh you could rehost EBW here. That wouldn't go so poorly since it was in the low stages when you abandoned ship. Tirain can't do that though... Too much effort was put into it there.

Also, so Rais' men have all left and are out of our range to use for further advantage?

And if anyone has any ideas for what Caesar can do to help out I'm all ears. Evidently he's not very good against armors. Very effective against fleshbags though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back