• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Beyond the Third Sky

NeverBetter said:
I would like more direct information on the Blood's and their abilities, if you could, please. Ktherwise, accepted.
/hasn't actually made the other bloods yet

In terms of just general things the other colors come in these varieties with one main power. As they come up I can add more specific details and appearances.

Red Blood: Berserker Strength (y'know, typical berserk mode)

Orange Blood: Fire Manipulation

Yellow Blood: Light Manipulation (only as an energy, no hard-light constructs)

Green Blood: Plant Manipulation and Animal Communication

Blue Blood: Aquakinesis (including Ice)

Violet Blood: Telepathy and Telekinesis

Brown Blood: Earth Manipulation

Rainbow Blood: Ultimate Form, all of the above, incredibly difficult to maintain/will almost certainly kill you yada yada yada

[QUOTE="Yuffie Kisaragi]/hasn't actually made the other bloods yet
In terms of just general things the other colors come in these varieties with one main power. As they come up I can add more specific details and appearances.

Red Blood: Berserker Strength (y'know, typical berserk mode)

Orange Blood: Fire Manipulation

Yellow Blood: Light Manipulation (only as an energy, no hard-light constructs)

Green Blood: Plant Manipulation and Animal Communication

Blue Blood: Aquakinesis (including Ice)

Violet Blood: Telepathy and Telekinesis

Brown Blood: Earth Manipulation

Rainbow Blood: Ultimate Form, all of the above, incredibly difficult to maintain/will almost certainly kill you yada yada yada

[/QUOTE]
I would request a black blood because of Soul Eater but aside from that accepted. A bit powerful, but I also know you're good at managing your strengths, so.

CONSILIUM

View media item 8701

Race: Cherubim (angel)

Race specific abilities: Can place a calming effect on lower level beings and animals in her area or those who allow her to calm them.

Basic personality: Wise, Calm, Slow to anger, Thoughtful, Compassionate

Beginning Weaponry: Zwiehander, 5 holy water vials.

Combat Info: Purification- summons down a beam of light that gives strength and heals allies while doubly damaging undead and demons.

Helping hands- hands are charged with healing magic that mends woulds at an accelerated speeds. Does not heal fatal wounds.

Best Basic Knowledge: Science

Worst Basic Knowledge: Athletics

COSTOS

Race: Archangel (angel)

Race specific abilities: fire halo- absorbs and protects from fire excluding demon fire.

Basic personality: Serious, goal oriented, Passionate,

Beginning Weaponry: "Broad" arming-sword, Kite-shield, General's Armour (focuses allies minds on the task at hand)

Combat Info: Firewall- creates a wall of fire 7 feet wide and 7 feet tall.

Fireharden- crystallizes the fire into fire glass (obsidian)

Best Basic Knowledge: History

Worst Basic Knowledge: Science

CAEDES

Race: Powers (angel)

Race specific abilities: Thy will be done"- can Heal minor wounds and infections of anyone of her choosing periodically. Also glows a bit even in the dark.

Basic personality: Quite, Loyal to a fault, follower,

Beginning Weaponry: Lightning arming-sword, Feather-weight shield, golden halo

Combat Info: SoundBreak- fly so fast, breaking the sound barrier for two seconds then stops immediately. Cannot do it more than twice a day after at leat 2 hours apart.

Holy Rain- rains holy water over the user in a 7 diameter. No clouds form

Best Basic Knowledge: Athletics

Worst Basic Knowledge: English

NAUN'II

Race: Angel

Race specific abilities: Knowledge transfer- able to transfer memories and communicate information via telepathy. Cannot read minds.

Basic personality: Bubbly, cheerful, full of energy, arrogant, rash, hot-headed, Loving.

Beginning Weaponry: shield and sword, 3 holy water vials

Combat Info: Faith bubble- creates a light magic shield around chosen target for 3 seconds. Blocks dark magic, demon fire and frost magic. Has 5 minute cooldown

Glaring Sun- can use shield or sword to bend available sources of light to temporarily blind targets (effect is similar to looking at thr sun)

Best Basic Knowledge: Athletics

Worst Basic Knowledge: math

[All Angels are weak to demon fire and Frost magic. Tearing/ripping /cutting there wings off is the worst thing you can do to an angel. Extremely painful and emotionally scareing aND they loose their powers (not abilities)]

@NeverBetter I'm done x3 hope you like it

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, time to try someone new.

Name: Hanz Heid

Appearance:

uEGcxyY.png
Race: Avatar

Race abilities:

Magical:

- Powerful light magic, although not holy in its essence, it is essentially powerful light magic, capable of doing great damage in little ammounts of time.

- Fire magic. Capable of unleashing powerful fire spells and even combine them with his gravity and light based magic attacks

- Novice healing magic, can heal small wounds for now.

Physical

- Increased Strenght, not a lot more than the average human.

- Increased toughness, able to withstand a few blows, but he is by no means a tank.

- Despite his looks, his speed isn't that great, specially for lugging a big sword around with him, but he makes up for being very skilled at swordsmanship, able to parry and counter blows with finnesse and power.

His abilities aren't that great at the beginning, barely higher than the average man, but he evens it out with his transformation.

The more he fights the more "runes" appear on his body, specially his chest, should the runes build up enough Hanz will enter his "Avatar" form.

which looks like this.

The rune buildup is actually pretty quick, quickly building up, as to balance out the fact that his physical abilities aren't THAT high.

66OVYHM.jpg
The state is limited in its duration but the perks it provides are.

- Enhanced strenght

- Boosted speed, he can keep up to others in battle with the boost.

- Capable of flight.

- Increased light power.

- Looking badass.

Basic personality: Curious, Polite, serious, While he may not look the type Hanz is easy to befriend and trust others, if they prove that they aren't a threat to him he will treat them with respect and kindness and even offer advice, he is actually quite smart and clever too. Althought he doesn't joke much, he may throw one or two off sometimes. He is quite shy however, specially around women.

Beggining weaponry:

Greatsword (Appearance)

Best basic knowledge: Physical fitness.

Worst basic knowledge: English.

Scrapmaster said:
Alright, time to try someone new.
Name: Hanz Heid

Appearance:

uEGcxyY.png
Race: Avatar

Race abilities:

Magical:

- Powerful light magic, although not holy in its essence, it is essentially powerful light magic, capable of doing great damage in little ammounts of time.

- Fire magic. Capable of unleashing powerful fire spells and even combine them with his gravity and light based magic attacks

- Novice healing magic, can heal small wounds for now.

Physical

- Increased Strenght, not a lot more than the average human.

- Increased toughness, able to withstand a few blows, but he is by no means a tank.

- Despite his looks, his speed isn't that great, specially for lugging a big sword around with him, but he makes up for being very skilled at swordsmanship, able to parry and counter blows with finnesse and power.

The more he fights the more "runes" appear on his body, specially his chest, should the runes build up enough Hanz will enter his "Avatar" form.

which looks like this.

66OVYHM.jpg
The state is limited in its duration but the perks it provides are.

- Enhanced strenght

- Boosted speed, he can keep up to others in battle with the boost.

- Capable of flight.

- Increased light power.

- Looking badass.

Basic personality: Curious, Polite, serious, While he may not look the type Hanz is easy to befriend and trust others, if they prove that they aren't a threat to him he will treat them with respect and kindness and even offer advice, he is actually quite smart and clever too. Althought he doesn't joke much, he may throw one or two off sometimes. He is quite shy however, specially around women.

Beggining weaponry:

Greatsword (Appearance)

Best basic knowledge: Physical fitness.

Worst basic knowledge: English.
A tad powerful, but I do trust you to keep in check. Accepted.

NeverBetter said:
I would request a black blood because of Soul Eater but aside from that accepted. A bit powerful, but I also know you're good at managing your strengths, so.
Black blood is one of the three beginning ones -_-

[QUOTE="Yuffie Kisaragi]Black blood is one of the three beginning ones -_-

[/QUOTE]
I wanted Soul Eater kind and you disappointed me yet again.

One could say that Frame Fia and Jah'Ri attacked

*dons sunglasses*

Couldn't take the heat.

Srsly though @NeverBetter, LOVED that post. So freakin epic! :D You may not be happy with it, and I understand that, we writers are always our own worst critics, but I sure am.

Edit: JUST realized I posted this in character sign up... again. xD no use in moving it now since it's already been replied to.

DergTheDergon said:
One could say that Frame Fia and Jah'Ri attacked
*dons sunglasses*

Couldn't take the heat.

Srsly though @NeverBetter, LOVED that post. So freakin epic! :D You may not be happy with it, and I understand that, we writers are always our own worst critics, but I sure am.
It melted under the pressure.

Guess that Fia and Jah'Ri are just too hot.

Name: Odile Adams

Appearance:

29n84me.jpg

Race: Great Old One

Race specific abilities/combat info: Great Old Ones harken from the spiraling cosmos beyond the sky, habitating at the center of creation. Once in a while, a new one spawns, albeit rarely. Even then, before they can ascend to their true power, they must show they are worthy. Otherwise, they appear as whichever race they initially manifest as.

Bound Weapon - Great Old Ones are able to conjure a weapon, first by reflex and eventually by willpower. Odile happens to wield a bow whose arrows are three-pointed. It appears to be carved from marble with glowing veins running through it. Arrows are conjured by reflex as well, and will also be able to be summoned at will with training.

Mental Awareness - Odile can pluck the surface thoughts of those around her. Languages she does not understand are lost on her, but the feeling that accompanies them can be picked up. This also includes mental pictures.

Odile will gain more skills with time and growth of her power.

Basic personality: Sly, cunning.

Beginning Weaponry: Bound Bow

Worst Basic Knowledge: Physical Fitness

Remmock said:
Name: Odile Adams
Appearance:

29n84me.jpg

Race: Great Old One

Race specific abilities/combat info: Great Old Ones harken from the spiraling cosmos beyond the sky, habitating at the center of creation. Once in a while, a new one spawns, albeit rarely. Even then, before they can ascend to their true power, they must show they are worthy. Otherwise, they appear as whichever race they initially manifest as.

Bound Weapon - Great Old Ones are able to conjure a weapon, first by reflex and eventually by willpower. Odile happens to wield a bow whose arrows are three-pointed. It appears to be carved from marble with glowing veins running through it. Arrows are conjured by reflex as well, and will also be able to be summoned at will with training.

Mental Awareness - Odile can pluck the surface thoughts of those around her. Languages she does not understand are lost on her, but the feeling that accompanies them can be picked up. This also includes mental pictures.

Odile will gain more skills with time and growth of her power.

Basic personality: Sly, cunning.

Beginning Weaponry: Bound Bow

Best Basic Knowledge: Psychology

Worst Basic Knowledge: Survival
Psychology doesn't fit with the specific sets of Knowledge in this RP, Survival however can be translated to Physical Fitness. Please review the Overview for more information. If I may suggest, as Psychology is a science, Science would be the best possible translation.

Name: Nicol Amphorus

alfheim_online___kirito_by_dennisstelly-d858vqm.png

Appearance: Teenage humanoid (elf) Standing 5' 7" Dark green hair and hazel eyes.

Race: Elf

Race specific abilities/combat info: Magic Adept, High agility and Dexterity, Minor regeneration. Swordsman Adept (not a full master yet.) Can cast minor assault spells, and read magic. But due to his build and size, he has an abnormal agility and dexterity.

Basic personality: He is a kind boy, often gentle, until provoked in to anger. Despite his races abhorrence for outsiders and other races, he cannot find himself hating someone based on what they are or where they were born.

Beginning Weaponry: Light leather armor, a silver longsword, and a light crossbow.

Worst Basic Knowledge: Math

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]Name: Nicol Amphorus
alfheim_online___kirito_by_dennisstelly-d858vqm.png

Appearance: Teenage humanoid (elf) Standing 5' 7" Dark green hair and hazel eyes.

Race: Elf

Race specific abilities/combat info: Magic Adept, High agility and Dexterity, Minor regeneration. Swordsman Adept (not a full master yet.) Cn cast minor assault spells, and read magic. But due to his build and size, he has an abnormal agility and dexterity.

Basic personality: He is a kind boy, often gentle, until provoked in to anger. Despite his races abhorrence for outsiders and other races, he cannot find himself hating someone based on what they are or where they were born.

Beginning Weaponry: Light leather armor, a silver longsword, and a light crossbow.

Worst Basic Knowledge: Math

[/QUOTE]
Accepted.

Name:

Genesis, the Shapeshifting Kitten!

Appearance:

b0041f72aedd7eba8157d3a5f8c21504.jpg

Race:

Kitten

Race specific abilities/combat info:

[] Shapeshift [] Genesis is able to shapeshift into other cat like animals such as lions, tigers, sabertooth etc. He is unable to shapeshift into titans or hybrids.

Male

Basic personality:

[] Calm []

[] Playful []

[] Friendly []

Beginning Weaponry:

Claws

Best Basic Knowledge:

Physical Fitness

Worst Basic Knowledge:

Everything else

Soooo...I've been away from this RP for a while...so I figured I should come back now that inspiration has returned to me, with a new character. x3 (Probably should of said I needed a break.

xD )

Name: Nixis, Void Archon

Appearance:​
601140_f3ed04c40164668215822a68d9d1a42b.jpg

6bbKf2K.jpg

Race: Eliksni

Race specific abilities/combat info: A very hardy species, being able to survive in most environments with little more than breathing apparatus and their current armour. Sustained by a substance called Ether, which can be made from practically anything by reducing said matter into Ether, which serves as sustenance and allows them to grow to a greater size over time depending on how much they consume, the most powerful and tall being the ones who consume the most Ether. In combat, ones like Nixis use large weapons for ranged combat and, as an Archon, he has the ability to teleport very short ranges, acting as an extended sidestep, along with channeling large amounts of Kinetic Energy into their hands and using an attack they call "Ultra Smash" which is a powerful melee attack with shockwave that only works a short distance around them, but it is enough to produce considerable knockback to those foolish to go near.

This Archon in particular possesses an affinity to the Void: A Purple, sometimes dark, coloured Light Energy that in the right hands and with the skill, can utterly decimate opponents. Currently, Nixis can only fire off a long range "Void Lance" that explodes on impact with solid mass but stays on course when fired, possesses no tracking whatsoever and is not an instantaneous firing, requiring a small gathering of energy into his hand before firing, a common issue with stronger than average Energy Projectiles.

Nixis can speak both English and the native language of the Eliksni.

Gender: Male (With a noticeable growl to his voice, along with any Eliksni Language uttered being very pronounced.)

Basic personality: Cunning, Jovial about Combat, Honourable, Determined, a little cold to people at first, but will warm up and very, very much so, over time.

Beginning Weaponry: Shrapnel Launcher (Pictured Above) - A Semi-Automatic Medium Range Weapon, this quad-barreled gun fires flaming rounds at a reasonable pace, capable of consistent damage levels but suffers damage falloff at longer distances. Plus, it takes a little longer to reload than other weapons due to its Break-Open Action to replace the Core.

Destiny-Shrapnel-Launcher-Render-02.jpg

Best Basic Knowledge: Physical Fitness

Worst Basic Knowledge: History

Let me know if this is acceptable, NB. It's been a while, after all. xD

MrPotato said:

Name:

Genesis, the Shapeshifting Kitten!

Appearance:

b0041f72aedd7eba8157d3a5f8c21504.jpg

Race:

Kitten

Race specific abilities/combat info:

[] Shapeshift [] Genesis is able to shapeshift into other cat like animals such as lions, tigers, sabertooth etc. He is unable to shapeshift into titans or hybrids.

Male

Basic personality:

[] Calm []

[] Playful []

[] Friendly []

Beginning Weaponry:

Claws

Best Basic Knowledge:

Physical Fitness

Worst Basic Knowledge:

Everything else

Accepted, just be weary of combat, even as a shape-shiftier, the fights won't be easy.

SuperiorKunivas said:

Soooo...I've been away from this RP for a while...so I figured I should come back now that inspiration has returned to me, with a new character. x3 (Probably should of said I needed a break.

xD )

Name: Nixis, Archon Risen

601140_f3ed04c40164668215822a68d9d1a42b.jpg

6bbKf2K.jpg

Race: Eliksni

Race specific abilities/combat info: A very hardy species, being able to survive in most environments with little more than breathing apparatus and their current armour. Sustained by a substance called Ether, which can be made from practically anything by reducing said matter into Ether, which serves as sustenance and allows them to grow to a greater size over time depending on how much they consume, the most powerful and tall being the ones who consume the most Ether. In combat, ones like Nixis use large weapons for ranged combat and, as an Archon, he has the ability to teleport very short ranges, acting as an extended sidestep, along with channeling large amounts of Kinetic Energy into their hands and using an attack they call "Ultra Smash" which is a powerful melee attack with shockwave that only works a short distance around them, but it is enough to produce considerable knockback to those foolish to go near.

Nixis can speak both English and the native language of the Eliksni.

Gender: Male (With a noticeable growl to his voice, along with any Eliksni Language uttered being very pronounced.)

Basic personality: Cunning, Jovial about Combat, Honourable, Determined, a little cold to people at first, but will warm up and very, very much so, over time.

Beginning Weaponry: Shrapnel Launcher (Pictured Above) - A Semi-Automatic Medium Range Weapon, this quad-barreled gun fires flaming rounds at a reasonable pace, capable of consistent damage levels but suffers damage falloff at longer distances. Plus, it takes a little longer to reload than other weapons due to its Break-Open Action to replace the Core.

Destiny-Shrapnel-Launcher-Render-02.jpg

Best Basic Knowledge: Physical Fitness

Worst Basic Knowledge: History

Let me know if this is acceptable, NB. It's been a while, after all. xD
Totally fine, Kuni. In fact, if you wish to buff up a little, go ahead, the pace of this game is faster than expected, in fact.

NeverBetter said:
Accepted, just be weary of combat, even as a shape-shiftier, the fights won't be easy.
Totally fine, Kuni. In fact, if you wish to buff up a little, go ahead, the pace of this game is faster than expected, in fact.
I've made a couple edits, changed his title and buffed him a bit, given him Void Powers. Is he still reasonable?

Name: Dredgen Yor

andrew-soman-dredgen-port1.jpg

tumblr_o19z7cnRfO1qjrxwyo1_r1_500.jpg

Race: Corrupted Human

Race specific abilities/combat info: Being very in tune with the vile powers of the Darkness due to his corruption, Dredgen Yor can manipulate the power to his will, using Dark Energy Beam and Orb attacks and using Darkness itself in a similar vein to how Darkness Users in the Kingdom Hearts Series would, empowering and such. He has only mastered these basics so far, but one can always learn.

Basic personality: Cold, cunning, merciless, charismatic and intelligent, Dredgen Yor has a very, very sinister feel and aura to him, but his nature seems to offset that as him merely being a little strange.

Beginning Weaponry: Thorn - A cursed Hand Cannon that fires round akin to long, sharp barbs that upon impact, infect a target with a temporary effect called "Mark of the Devourer" which poisons the victim, with a visible sickly green glow with particles flowing from their body and their vision turning the same shade of green. It is an instant effect poison that, while weak to offset the instant effect, can stack up to a maximum of three times to boost the damage ticks in effect. Mark of the Devourer lasts only a few seconds, but can prove deadly for the unprepared or the weak. This gun, like Dredgen himself, feeds off of the Light and Power of his enemies as long as he kills them.

ByutCGcCAAAyRp9.png

Best Basic Knowledge: English

Worst Basic Knowledge: Mathematics.

Other: He always carries with him a few objects: Cigars, Cigar Cutter, Lighter, a Deck of Cards and a Cursed Rose.

destiny_20151211203438.jpg

Tell me what you think, NB.

SuperiorKunivas said:

Name: Dredgen Yor

andrew-soman-dredgen-port1.jpg

tumblr_o19z7cnRfO1qjrxwyo1_r1_500.jpg

Race: Corrupted Human

Race specific abilities/combat info: Being very in tune with the vile powers of the Darkness due to his corruption, Dredgen Yor can manipulate the power to his will, using Dark Energy Beam and Orb attacks and using Darkness itself in a similar vein to how Darkness Users in the Kingdom Hearts Series would, empowering and such. He has only mastered these basics so far, but one can always learn.

Basic personality: Cold, cunning, merciless, charismatic and intelligent, Dredgen Yor has a very, very sinister feel and aura to him, but his nature seems to offset that as him merely being a little strange.

Beginning Weaponry: Thorn - A cursed Hand Cannon that fires round akin to long, sharp barbs that upon impact, infect a target with a temporary effect called "Mark of the Devourer" which poisons the victim, with a visible sickly green glow with particles flowing from their body and their vision turning the same shade of green. It is an instant effect poison that, while weak to offset the instant effect, can stack up to a maximum of three times to boost the damage ticks in effect. Mark of the Devourer lasts only a few seconds, but can prove deadly for the unprepared or the weak. This gun, like Dredgen himself, feeds off of the Light and Power of his enemies as long as he kills them.

ByutCGcCAAAyRp9.png

Best Basic Knowledge: English

Worst Basic Knowledge: Mathematics.

Other: He always carries with him a few objects: Cigars, Cigar Cutter, Lighter, a Deck of Cards and a Cursed Rose.

destiny_20151211203438.jpg

Tell me what you think, NB.
Seems totally fine.

Name: Puella'Avis

Appearance:View media item 8503

Race: Spirt (of freedom)

Race specific abilities:

Wind surfing- Transforms into a light blue tinted wind and can travel as far as the wind takes her

Whispers- Can hear whatever noise travels on the wind, from as far as the wind takes it

Combat info: Uses a combination of magic and her physical prowess as a fast "magic slinging"

Uses Elemental ago of wind and water as well as her hawk named "Liber" to Harras her enemies into submission. does not often kill.

Gust- Blasts a current of wind.

Mist- makes a mist as camouflage

cloud jump- Can triple jump

Healing waters- uses water to heal

Surf- must be near water to control a wave.

Hurricane- a combination of water and wind to hit the enemy constitantly with wind and water "hooks" for 30 seconds

twister- makes a small tornado to trap, or whirl enemies into the air.

Storm (ult)- makes a storm terrible storm of heavy rains winds and lighting

Basic personality: Free spirited, does what she pleases, nonchalant attitude

Beginning Weaponry: dagger and a hatchet

Best Basic Knowledge: Physical fitness

Worst Basic Knowledge: math

Users who are viewing this thread

Back