• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Beyond the Third Sky

MsPolite said:
Name: Puella'Avis
Appearance:View media item 8503

Race: Spirt (of freedom)

Race specific abilities:

Wind surfing- Transforms into a light blue tinted wind and can travel as far as the wind takes her

Whispers- Can hear whatever noise travels on the wind, from as far as the wind takes it

Combat info: Uses a combination of magic and her physical prowess as a fast "magic slinging"

Uses Elemental ago of wind and water as well as her hawk named "Liber" to Harras her enemies into submission. does not often kill.

Gust- Blasts a current of wind.

Mist- makes a mist as camouflage

cloud jump- Can triple jump

Healing waters- uses water to heal

Surf- must be near water to control a wave.

Hurricane- a combination of water and wind to hit the enemy constitantly with wind and water "hooks" for 30 seconds

twister- makes a small tornado to trap, or whirl enemies into the air.

Storm (ult)- makes a storm terrible storm of heavy rains winds and lighting

Basic personality: Free spirited, does what she pleases, nonchalant attitude

Beginning Weaponry: dagger and a hatchet

Best Basic Knowledge: Physical fitness

Worst Basic Knowledge: math
Accepted.

((Sorry for the very Plain CS, but my typical template for CSes is likely to break with the site update, and I didnt want to create something nice just to have it ruined in a few days. Once the update rolls around and i feel up to it, I'll update the CS to look nicer.))

jason_voorhees_by_disse86-d8x4axb.jpg

Name: Jason

Race: Undead Nightmare

Race specific abilities/combat info:

Painless: Jason has zero sense of pain and is almost entirely unaffected by physical impacts.

Regeneration: Over time Jason slowly regenerates his cells and can heal any non fatal wound allowing him to continue his relentless pursuit, even going as far as to be able to reattach dismembered limbs if he can find them. (regeneration takes time, and a single gunshot would take around an hour, reattaching a limb a day or two)

Tracking: Once Jason has seen his next victim, he can follow them instinctively and pop out at them when they least expect it.

Basic personality: KILL (Jason’s goal is to kill off every other character in the RP), irrational fear of large bodies of water.

Beginning Weaponry: Machete

Best Basic Knowledge: Fitness

Worst Basic Knowledge: English, Math, Science, History​

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]((Sorry for the very Plain CS, but my typical template for CSes is likely to break with the site update, and I didnt want to create something nice just to have it ruined in a few days. Once the update rolls around and i feel up to it, I'll update the CS to look nicer.))
jason_voorhees_by_disse86-d8x4axb.jpg

Name: Jason

Race: Undead Nightmare

Race specific abilities/combat info:

Painless: Jason has zero sense of pain and is almost entirely unaffected by physical impacts.

Regeneration: Over time Jason slowly regenerates his cells and can heal any non fatal wound allowing him to continue his relentless pursuit, even going as far as to be able to reattach dismembered limbs if he can find them. (regeneration takes time, and a single gunshot would take around an hour, reattaching a limb a day or two)

Tracking: Once Jason has seen his next victim, he can follow them instinctively and pop out at them when they least expect it.

Basic personality: KILL (Jason’s goal is to kill off every other character in the RP), irrational fear of large bodies of water.

Beginning Weaponry: Machete

Best Basic Knowledge: Fitness

Worst Basic Knowledge: English, Math, Science, History​

[/QUOTE]
Accepted, but keep note that I am watching this character VERY closely. I will also require that Tracking have a range limit of 5000 KM.

NeverBetter said:
Accepted, but keep note that I am watching this character VERY closely. I will also require that Tracking have a range limit of 5000 KM.
sure sure.

I'm working on my second character, but you care if I hope into the RP until it's done?

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]sure sure.
I'm working on my second character, but you care if I hope into the RP until it's done?

[/QUOTE]
Currently new characters cannot join, as soon as we finish up the current event, which is soon, you can hop in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back