• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Mm, depends on whether Caio just wants to get off kitchen duty as soon as possible or if he's trying to show off for the Quebecoise super-soldier girls. If he's feeling lazy, he'd do pork rinds with queso and hot sausage po-boys that are obnoxiously spicy out of pure spite. If he's going for the flex, he'll do a multi-course meal with pulled pork quesadillas for appetizers, BBQ ribs and fried shrimp for the main course, and strawberry cheesecake for dessert. And just cross his fingers that his target audience aren't vegetarians. :closed eyes open smile:

I've had so much to do the last couple of days so I'm so sorry I haven't gotten around to post yet. I'll do my best to write something up tonight! :D

So yeah, kinda in the same irl dumping a full plate on me too. Am thinkin tmrw at earliest for my post.

Yeah and having some issues with tone. Like i'm swinging back and forth from emo to goofy girl whenever i start typing... ughs. but eyo lovin the posts so far! D'awwwww Keeeeeeeely... so precious in his normie ways lol

K soooooo.. I been procrastinating my post BUT!! I made good time of it. I edited in another charrie. Her sheet is kinda chaotic but it helped shake off that emo x goofy feel I just needed to get offa my chest lol. She's under Notti. This is Vix

BuggaBoo BuggaBoo Love your latest lil gem, as always. Caio despises Texas and would be honored to help darling Vixxi nuke it. But that's if he doesn't strangle her giggling ass first.

Last edited:
BuggaBoo BuggaBoo Love your latest lil gem, as always. Caio despises Texas and would be honored to help darling Vixxi nuke it. But that's if he doesn't strangle her giggling ass first.

Oh but sweetie, of course I'd love you to join lil ol' me! I mean I love collecting new minions *giggles*

...and strangle her? About that. bruh, get in line lol. And on a reread... Yeah I was a bit under the influence when I wrote that. Lol me. But thinking Imma keep vix cs all chaotic. Anyone need clarification just ask k?

Well now I gotta know what they will think of Aia! Lol I love them
Imma do the other charries reactions IC"Ly. Notti will have an assessment and Vixxi will just randomly react. Just double checking your still having AIA be day one freshly incarcerated?

---

Oh and I'm sooooo out of my league playing someone from texas so apologies in advance if I butcher her Texan ways. If it is too offensive let me know and I'll just make her fade into the bg or even just.go.away.

security guard NPC's finally posted, took forever i know.... but it's done! and I'll write up a post as them within the next couple of days! :D

Oh but sweetie, of course I'd love you to join lil ol' me! I mean I love collecting new minions *giggles*

...and strangle her? About that. bruh, get in line lol. And on a reread... Yeah I was a bit under the influence when I wrote that. Lol me. But thinking Imma keep vix cs all chaotic. Anyone need clarification just ask k?

Imma do the other charries reactions IC"Ly. Notti will have an assessment and Vixxi will just randomly react. Just double checking your still having AIA be day one freshly incarcerated?

---

Oh and I'm sooooo out of my league playing someone from texas so apologies in advance if I butcher her Texan ways. If it is too offensive let me know and I'll just make her fade into the bg or even just.go.away.
Yup Aia’s gonna be “Fresh Meat” lol

BuggaBoo BuggaBoo DON'T CHANGE A THING ABOUT HER!!! I can already picture Caio and Vix, Southern twangs crescendoing into a shouting match over a game of chess with craft cocktails and commiserating over rich parents sending their kids away to be somebody else's problem.

Goddammit Ahvelina, getting "Hayloft" stuck in my head every time I glance at your character sheet.

Last edited:
security guard NPC's finally posted, took forever i know.... but it's done! and I'll write up a post as them within the next couple of days! :D
amazing. K soooo like can I use them to set up my post? Thinking they'd be just returning from watching Eve and Tamzin. It'd just be an interaction I've been mulling over and your NPCs fit the mold perfectly. I'mma say that Null has history with Ahmi when he was developing tech for the military. thinkin that Ahmi had a hand in helping him since she would prolly be a buyer back in the day. For Void I'mma have her interact with either Notti or Vixxi. lmk if thts all goods k

note about the NPCs I created: I probably won't play them often if at all, and anyone else can play them
K thinkin' I'd use Anders and his pencil pushing stuck up ways interact with Notti to show off her professional and highly regarded position here at Belle Reve. Kinda rub it in Ahmi's face that she made something of herself while her Sibling squandered her abilities and is now caged and conscripted to do dirty work again.

BuggaBoo BuggaBoo DON'T CHANGE A THING ABOUT HER!!! I can already picture Caio and Vix, Southern twangs crescendoing into a shouting match over a game of chess with craft cocktails and commiserating over rich parents sending their kids away to be somebody else's problem.

Goddammit Ahvelina, getting "Hayloft" stuck in my head every time I glance at your character sheet.
mmmm.. thinkin I found a more appropriate theme song for her. but yeah, she don't do well with chess, in fact, she wouldn't even entertain the thought since she thinks she's outta his league. He'd entertain him if he ends up simping her tho lol. My gosh I love to hate her already lol.

And yeah, thinkin that that's the perfect entrance song for The GunMother. My baby's got a gun. It goes: Boom-boom crack ga-ga-ga-ga boom BOOM!! Dang. Such a badass song...

amazing. K soooo like can I use them to set up my post? Thinking they'd be just returning from watching Eve and Tamzin. It'd just be an interaction I've been mulling over and your NPCs fit the mold perfectly. I'mma say that Null has history with Ahmi when he was developing tech for the military. thinkin that Ahmi had a hand in helping him since she would prolly be a buyer back in the day. For Void I'mma have her interact with either Notti or Vixxi. lmk if thts all goods k

K thinkin' I'd use Anders and his pencil pushing stuck up ways interact with Notti to show off her professional and highly regarded position here at Belle Reve. Kinda rub it in Ahmi's face that she made something of herself while her Sibling squandered her abilities and is now caged and conscripted to do dirty work again.

mmmm.. thinkin I found a more appropriate theme song for her. but yeah, she don't do well with chess, in fact, she wouldn't even entertain the thought since she thinks she's outta his league. He'd entertain him if he ends up simping her tho lol. My gosh I love to hate her already lol.

And yeah, thinkin that that's the perfect entrance song for The GunMother. My baby's got a gun. It goes: Boom-boom crack ga-ga-ga-ga boom BOOM!! Dang. Such a badass song...
Lol I love it. Have at them! It fits them great. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back