• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Not him personally, but the guards might, depending on the consequences of the inmate not taking it and their moods at the moment of discovery. But Dr. Alister doesn't get his hands dirty. He has a pristine reputation to maintain, after all.

Not him personally, but the guards might, depending on the consequences of the inmate not taking it and their moods at the moment of discovery. But Dr. Alister doesn't get his hands dirty. He has a pristine reputation to maintain, after all.
what do you think Keeley's ADHD meds would do to him? (he hates the taste of them with a burning passion)

Make him more docile and open to suggestion. Less inclined toward negative feelings, particularly anger and hyperness. Sleepy and slower and in a slightly euphoric mood.

Make him more docile and open to suggestion. Less inclined toward negative feelings, particularly anger and hyperness. Sleepy and slower and in a slightly euphoric mood.
he's been dumping them behind the backs of the staff for years because he hates the taste of them lol.

Hi!

K sooooo like im almost done with my post. Just need to fix up some things and find a couple images. But will prolly just run with what i have. Just a warning k its long and rambly and to just get it done, i don't even have a post for Ahmi yet lol. I'll have to drop some clarification as soon as I post cuz i took some liberties with the canon world but they won't affect anything IC'ly. i hope lol.

Gimme a couple hours k?

Hi!!

K finally done. POSTED!! Dang that was tough but i did it to myself lol me. k sooooo like imma hunt some dinner then post some clarifications and things i just pulled out my buggaButt

Hi!!

• - K soooo like the overall idea i had was to intro the guard charries so that later they could meet in Debriefing room. Like they wont be tied to the action since i left it open with the NPCs so they aren't forced to show up but Shine and Nova are defo there. I put time of day as Morning.
  • - the really bad solitary confinement is nicknamed 'The Vault.' its a subterranean annex that is heavily secured and reinforced. I have Ahmi under here for last few days with a mystery as to why she's there and hasnt' had her head blown off yet.
  • - So i made up the term; "SCA" that stands for "Specialty Case Agent" for the superpowered guards. " We have some reeeeeeallly powerful inmates on the roster so like thinkin they would naturally gather a group that could handle them. So like elite guards are given a nicer title; "agent"
  • - I just tossed in there that the team the Agents will gather and oversee what they call a 'Counter Asset' Assembly which is a nicer way of referring to the group of inmates instead of expendable units of Suicide Squads.
  • -For Lion, i wrote that he doesn't like the shady tactics of avoiding legal responsibilites by Belle Reve and so he takes a shot by mentioning that he used to be proud of what he did and that most cases involving metahuman inmates usually have a 'look the other way and we all profit' philosopy.
  • -For Void, I wrote that she has most seniority of the guard roster save for Manta. Also i dropped in there that she witnessed a brutal execution of city folk and that she is part of the cover your ass philosophy of 'everything is on a need to know' basis and 'don't ask, don't tell is the best policy' to protect their livelihood.
  • -For Null, I wrote that he is lead supervisor over Tamzin and has a rep for being reliable and one of the best at dealing with 'volatile non-Terrans' ie. superpowered aliens. Behind her back, the guards call Tamzin 'Pookie.' lol I also wrote that he and Void have been partners working in tandem for a while now shown by the amount of non-verbal communications they share.

K, so like i can eaaaaassssily edit any of this so just lmk.

I haven't posted for Ahmi but thinkin' i can spit out a post for her in next day or two k?

Since we're discussing meds, I should note Dr. Elara's meds & sedatives make her lethargic, sleepy, suppress her mood swings, jumble her thoughts, and limit her connection to Nexa to feelings rather than full-on conversations.

Loving everyone's posts!! Can't wait for takeoff.

Ashy_OCdesigns Ashy_OCdesigns Absolutely! Go right ahead.

BuggaBoo BuggaBoo Oml that was a masterpiece of a post!!! Wither and Deluge's dialogue was something else, I was in pieces reading that shit. 🤣
Tysm! Yeah I have a prob with tone sometimes. like I swing reeeeeal heavy from emo to goofy and the twins allowed me the goofy girl release lol

Loving everyone's posts!! Can't wait for takeoff.
Yeah thx for letting me run wild with your NPCs. Amazing. And can't wait to see AIA, Kenna, Manta ray and Balor still. Getcha popcorn lol

...oops and Ahmi. Dang still need to post her lol

The way shine and nova talk about Aia is so cute 🤣 oh I can’t wait till they see Aia hunting for the first time or just her maw of teeth for that matter BuggaBoo BuggaBoo

I can already imagine “oh she’s so cuuuuute” Aia proceeds to bite into someone/something and starts to eat. “OH! O-oh…. Oh god… is she really- oh! Ah…..” 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread

Back