• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
K question: what languages do your charries speak?

Ahmi, Notti and Victorine:

- English (duh)
- Conversational Spanish/ Basic written/ reading
- Conversational French/ Proficient written/ reading
- A smatterings of languages they picked up when in XTC and retained. Mainly the ones that are unfriendly with the Western world. (Victorine would have retained more)

The NPC twins AJ and DJ:

- English (dddduuuuh)
- A little French
- Even less Filipino

K question: what languages do your charries speak?

Ahmi, Notti and Victorine:

- English (duh)
- Conversational Spanish/ Basic written/ reading
- Conversational French/ Proficient written/ reading
- A smatterings of languages they picked up when in XTC and retained. Mainly the ones that are unfriendly with the Western world. (Victorine would have retained more)

The NPC twins AJ and DJ:

- English (dddduuuuh)
- A little French
- Even less Filipino
Keeley can speak:
-English
-French
-Some Irish phrases

NPCs:
Atlas speaks Vietnamese and English. Ander speaks German and English

Caio's languages would be:
Fluent English, both speaking and writing
Fluent Portuguese speaking, mostly fluent but having to think about it writing
Imprecise verbal understanding of Spanish and Italian and can read a menu
Basic bitch Mandarin phrases from three years in high school

Elara is from Switzerland and along with most educated Swiss citizens speaks English, German fluently, French and Italian conversationally and not terribly well.

Void speaks Levantine Arabic, Hindi, French, and English with perfection, something she's quite proud of.

Null speaks English and Spanish fluently, and he's learning the very basics of Arabic and French from Void, which she did not sign up for. He just started learning it on his own so he could figure out what the heck Void is saying under her breath when she's pissed off.

Billy only speaks English. Can't read it well, and his "writing" is more like chicken scratch. Poor Billy.

Kenna:
~Fluent in English & Spanish
~Conversational French & Italian/ Basic reading/writing

Tamzin:
~Yes

Eve:
~Fluent in English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, ASL, CSL, and Mandarin
~Conversational in Italian, Korean, and Arabic
~Knows a few phrases in Swahili and Irish
~Knows many curse words in other languages
~Also knows Elvish because she was bored one day

Sidon:
~Fluent in English, Zulu, Xhosa, and Afrikaans
~Conversational in Spanish and Russian
~Knows a few signs in ASL

Hope you guys like the post and it’s up to expectations! Lmk if I need to change anything or rewrite it pls
k awesomes! Jurassic park vibes fr fr "Shoot her! SHOOOOOOOT HER!!!" lol

So thinkin' i'mma post for Ahmi tmrw night. That will free up Lion, Void and Null. Ashy_OCdesigns Ashy_OCdesigns ISHTAR ISHTAR
And if i have time i might be able to also roll in the first half of my guards rolling up on the Aia stich but not fully act yet.

I hope Kenna’s post was okay. I didn’t know who to have her interact with so I figured why not just have her be the little pain in the butt she was born to be haha!

I hope Kenna’s post was okay. I didn’t know who to have her interact with so I figured why not just have her be the little pain in the butt she was born to be haha!
bruh. simple answer k? Manta. Would soooooo loooooves to see him go all magic waterbot on her ass while she's all un-snaked lol

...call it a inmate check up. "Ding-dong... Belle-Reve SCA service... just checkin in to see if you or your plants are still thirsty!!" *goes all tsunami mode on her window herbage lol but not really cuz thats mean... "...Drinks on me, Snake Bitch!!" sooooorrryyy just had too lol

Manta just out here doing his best and all the other guards are like “careful there inmate or we’ll have ol’ manty over there waterboard you!” And Manta is just drinking his coffee while reading a marine biologist journal. Old man looks up like “huh?” 🤣🤣🤣

k awesomes! Jurassic park vibes fr fr "Shoot her! SHOOOOOOOT HER!!!" lol

So thinkin' i'mma post for Ahmi tmrw night. That will free up Lion, Void and Null. Ashy_OCdesigns Ashy_OCdesigns ISHTAR ISHTAR
And if i have time i might be able to also roll in the first half of my guards rolling up on the Aia stich but not fully act yet.
Omfg I just noticed that 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I wasn’t even intentionally going for that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back