• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
The way shine and nova talk about Aia is so cute 🤣 oh I can’t wait till they see Aia hunting for the first time or just her maw of teeth for that matter BuggaBoo BuggaBoo

I can already imagine “oh she’s so cuuuuute” Aia proceeds to bite into someone/something and starts to eat. “OH! O-oh…. Oh god… is she really- oh! Ah…..” 🤣
Oh don't worry... Thinkin I gots a secret weapon to deal with the little "Volatile, off-Terran, Redline Threat'. I actually cannot wait for Ahmi to call her 'Bitey' lol

Caio and Keeley:

Atlas:

Ahmi and everyone she's offended:

On point lol

Hey can you do another one pls: If Ahmi overhears Caio being all "sorry, not sorry" about someone else's gayness. Lol

Oh don't worry... Thinkin I gots a secret weapon to deal with the little "Volatile, off-Terran, Redline Threat'. I actually cannot wait for Ahmi to call her 'Bitey' lol

On point lol

Hey can you do another one pls: If Ahmi overhears Caio being all "sorry, not sorry" about someone else's gayness. Lol
Ooo can’t wait to find out what this secret weapon is

Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Oh! Bruh forgot to ask; how has AIA been contained and like any sedatives? And how much of her history has she accumulated in the superpower community? Any agencies like Men in Black that find her a "creature of interest?"

Like just wanna know so I can set up my guard charries cuz I'd like them to have a meeting. Would you mind doing a NPC as part of presentation? Or prolly pass info to Ashy_OCdesigns Ashy_OCdesigns NPC Lion? Thinkin they might at least pass the legal ramifications of harbouring an Alien that they cannot communicate with? Thinkin one of the agents.will then try to get Tamzin(POOKIE cuz lol me) Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 to uses their ommiglot thingie power to talk to AIA.

So thinkin we can start Linkin guards and inmates more organically when they assemble the Suicide Squad (Counter Assets Assembly lol)

Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Oh! Bruh forgot to ask; how has AIA been contained and like any sedatives? And how much of her history has she accumulated in the superpower community? Any agencies like Men in Black that find her a "creature of interest?"

Like just wanna know so I can set up my guard charries cuz I'd like them to have a meeting. Would you mind doing a NPC as part of presentation? Or prolly pass info to Ashy_OCdesigns Ashy_OCdesigns NPC Lion? Thinkin they might at least pass the legal ramifications of harbouring an Alien that they cannot communicate with? Thinkin one of the agents.will then try to get Tamzin(POOKIE cuz lol me) Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 to uses their ommiglot thingie power to talk to AIA.

So thinkin we can start Linkin guards and inmates more organically when they assemble the Suicide Squad (Counter Assets Assembly lol)
I’d say primarily a cage, and a muzzle and high grade shock collar for when she’s rarely allowed out of it probably some sedatives as well to keep her lulled about while out. And none whatsoever in terms of history in the superpower community. Her entire history has just been a creature in the mountains of Japan being kept hidden until she made her way to America. Ended up eating some people and was captured and now she’s here lol that’s it for her history. And really the big thing is is that Aia understands English she just can’t vocalize back

Oh also little tidbit lol I should probably add it to her character sheet but the vocalization’s Aia can do are the sounds the velociraptors make from Jurassic park

I’d say primarily a cage, and a muzzle and high grade shock collar for when she’s rarely allowed out of it probably some sedatives as well to keep her lulled about while out. And none whatsoever in terms of history in the superpower community. Her entire history has just been a creature in the mountains of Japan being kept hidden until she made her way to America. Ended up eating some people and was captured and now she’s here lol that’s it for her history. And really the big thing is is that Aia understands English she just can’t vocalize back
Amazing. K mmm. Thinkin Imma wait for your setup and then this weekend see what I can do about getting my guards to deal with her.

cuz I still have to release the NPCs from the ahmi scene. Which thinkin I can have up in 2 days?? Yeah right but I'll try.

And I'd like to see how Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 Manta is setup too but like no rush. I can work around it k?

This week ain't too bad workload wise but next week might kick my ass again. Lol

Amazing. K mmm. Thinkin Imma wait for your setup and then this weekend see what I can do about getting my guards to deal with her.

cuz I still have to release the NPCs from the ahmi scene. Which thinkin I can have up in 2 days?? Yeah right but I'll try.

And I'd like to see how Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 Manta is setup too but like no rush. I can work around it k?

This week ain't too bad workload wise but next week might kick my ass again. Lol
Ill have aia up today

Jokes on you Caio, Elara doodles Dr. Sky in her journal pretty much nonstop. She doesn't have eyes for ladies in high heels, no matter how attractive LOL

also Bitch Brigade:

Jokes on you Caio, Elara doodles Dr. Sky in her journal pretty much nonstop. She doesn't have eyes for ladies in high heels, no matter how attractive LOL

also Bitch Brigade:

Dr. Sassy wuuuuut....?! "We not kids Caio! Take ya lil boy bottle and go home!" Lol I thought she gunna seriously dropkick him with that. Dawwwww... Woulda been sooooo dramatic lol

But eyo if Caio gets disrespected by Eve aaaaand Keeley next...? DANG...! Put some cream on that burn BOI! Might have to have Ahmi be nicer to our lil Brazilian nut to balance it allllll out .Lol

Dr. Sassy wuuuuut....?! "We not kids Caio! Take ya lil boy bottle and go home!" Lol I thought she gunna seriously dropkick him with that. Dawwwww... Woulda been sooooo dramatic lol

But eyo if Caio gets disrespected by Eve aaaaand Keeley next...? DANG...! Put some cream on that burn BOI! Might have to have Ahmi be nicer to our lil Brazilian nut to balance it allllll out .Lol
This made me lol but she didn't say it outloud so we're good!
interested willow smith GIF by Red Table Talk

Mm-mm, no nice Ahmi. Kindness either flusters Caio or he doesn't trust it. He prefers the meanness because he finds it sexy he knows how to deal with it.

CAIO

EVE

KEELY

SINEAD

AIA

SCA Nova Red

ELARA

BILLY

Last edited:
CAIO

EVE

KEELY

SINEAD

AIA

SCA Nova Red

ELARA

BILLY

LOL ike there was this thing going around with my friends for a bit:

"What's wrong with you? Too gay?"

And best comeback was from my bro: "No, I'm just on my period...". Lol

Well that's actually what it became. It started off with my pops asking him: "what? Are YOU GAY too?"
Then he's like all serious faced "No pop... I'm just on my period."

The dinner table went wild LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back