• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
BuggaBoo BuggaBoo Would you be opposed to vixen Vixxi getting roped into the Bad Bitch Brigade's darts game? :hornstongue;
As much fun as that would be to join in on that. Like fo'sho she's a bad bitch lol but Vixxi is a guard and thinkin rn she gunna gets all cozy like with the rest of the guards at the start of rp.

Imma have her bug Anders, Null, void and senior citizen puss-Sidon. Behind his back guards call the old fossil "Ol' Manty Panty' cuz they think he getting soft. Nothing that a bit of blonde giggles can't harden up lol

Hopefully have a post in tonight.

Elara is gonna need Eve to have her back because she is NOT gonna be fighting anyone over a dang pudding cup lol
Eve has got her back any day of the week lmao! Someone steals Elara’s poptart and Eve will suddenly make a demonstration of how to turn a piece of paper into a make shift knife lmao! 🤣

Keeley could hear some cursing as he felt a small,brief kicking sensation. He was tired and wanted to sleep away the pain. He swept back his hair out of habit.
"Problem?" He asked, slowly sitting up.
"Yeah, you were in the way, and I want you to move." Keeley had been in fact been out of the way. He settled back down, before the man decided to kick him again. Harder this time. He felt it a lot more than the Rhino's force had hit him.
"I repeat, I wasn't in the way." He was quiet, but it was a warning. He was not ready to deal with this piece of crap at all today.
"Then how come..." Keeley heard the voice fade as he began to walk with a purpose.He needed to visit the therapist doctor guy.
"Excuse me, but can I check the medical records?" His mood for revenge was through the roof and it seemed to block out his fatigue in that moment.

I just picture Kenna having snake drawings all over the walls of her cell and a little planter by the tiny window that has some flowers in it that they specifically made sure weren’t poisonous haha.

How is everyone today?
Busy weekend but working on a post cuz i'm badass. Actually no. I'm just bad. And an ass lol hru?

i'm thinking of doing dr. interactions and there are group therapy sessions sometimes.
cools. same one that is working on Caio?

Thinkin that the guard NPCs are gathering for a pep talk or something from Manta or just had a pep talk and are moving out. Vix will cart the rookie twins with her for rounds and Notti will head off to finally meet face to face with Ahmi.

Busy weekend but working on a post cuz i'm badass. Actually no. I'm just bad. And an ass lol hru?

Thinkin that the guard NPCs are gathering for a pep talk or something from Manta or just had a pep talk and are moving out. Vix will cart the rookie twins with her for rounds and Notti will head off to finally meet face to face with Ahmi.
that doctor working on caio

Been working since like 5am and it’s like 6pm now 🤣 I love on call days

Users who are viewing this thread

Back