• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Quick question: Would anyone be OPPOSED to a possible impromptu interaction with Caio in my upcoming post? Like does anyone know exactly how they want their first post to go down and not want their plans interfered with?
Mmmmm... Depends. Are we just doin another day in the life starting off with just waking up?

1693081155552.png
Keeley just wanted to get to jail, but the judges insisted on making sure that every charge was either found guilty or not guilty.

Maybe not with just waking up, but starting off with a day in the life, yeah.
k soooo like some ideas i was considering:
- morning routine mantra and lawyer coming in and BSing the reasons why she's here and why she cannot leave.
- regularly scheduled attempted ass-kicking session by someone that recognizes her hand tattoos. They figure they can take her out since she has no suit. Dumbass... just walk away next time... if there is a next time lol
- meeting with an old contact turned guard and walking around with them as they comment on the inmates ala the first Suicide squad intro. Working on their sheet if i decide to go ahead with this

But like yeah, we can have a little interaction between the two fo sho!

Nice! Excited to see what everyone brings to the table. I'll either post tonight or tomorrow. If anyone wants to partner and interact with Elara or Billy in their posts, I'm open to it. :)

BuggaBoo BuggaBoo Omllll I think I am in love with your little aural premonition of doom. Accepted! I can't wait to see the relationship between Ahmi and Notti manifest in the RP.

I am thoroughly enjoying the RP posts that have been uploaded so far! Can I perhaps interest any of you super talented writers in joining another thread of mine that I'm trying to get off the ground? It's about a dark and twisted traveling carnival with a little bit of a murder mystery and some magic thrown in there.

BuggaBoo BuggaBoo Omllll I think I am in love with your little aural premonition of doom. Accepted! I can't wait to see the relationship between Ahmi and Notti manifest in the RP.

I am thoroughly enjoying the RP posts that have been uploaded so far! Can I perhaps interest any of you super talented writers in joining another thread of mine that I'm trying to get off the ground? It's about a dark and twisted traveling carnival with a little bit of a murder mystery and some magic thrown in there.
tysm! she started off as NPC but the amount of energy i put into her sheet made me want to RP her lol. like she'll mostly be involved at Belle Reve but may join the team on their mission. Depends really on how much free time i can devote to 2 charries in the coming months.

k will start working on a post.

But question: is anyone else's charrie a new inmate other than Ahmi and Aia?

Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving most likely Notti would be there on scene when Aia arrives during prisoner orientation.

Oh and just a note, both Ahmi and Notti go by Ahvelina and Nouvelle now. They will refer to themselves as Notti and Ahmi in my posts, but they no longer use the names they made up as children while trapped in Sector XTC. They do not want to be reminded of the trauma they endured as kids anymore.

Keeley cooks up whatever, and mixing prison food his a hobby of his(this extends to kitchen duty). His food ranges from salads and sandwiches to this spicy spinach and cheese quiche kind of thing to 'are you sure that's not toxic waste'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back