• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I know maximum security prisons generally don't do this, but... how would you guys feel about the concept of cell mates?

Also, does anyone have any ideas for where we start the RP? I was thinking just a regular day at Belle Reve until our main squad of charries is gathered for details about the mission.

I know maximum security prisons generally don't do this, but... how would you guys feel about the concept of cell mates?

Also, does anyone have any ideas for where we start the RP? I was thinking just a regular day at Belle Reve until our main squad of charries is gathered for details about the mission.
imma pass on the cell mate. thinkin Ahmi is in solitary. And i have it that she's been there for only 3 days.

idk but for the opener i was thinkin of somehow doin a flashback charrie intro like the first movie. That was dope. But starting the beginning of the day witnessing Billy Club Atlas fight a guard or something and it affects each of us in some way so we can see others reactions and comment on relations so far or for the newer ones, size each other up? Cuz I like how the 2nd movie kinda just jumped into it tho. idk. I'm all good for anything just can't wait to start! lol

**EDIT!! OOPS, I meant Atlas. I got them confused. I called him Billy Club cuz thats wut he does with body parts. lol but not really. Cuz Ewww.

Last edited:

Keeley has no idea how he'd feel about a cellmate. So long as he has something to do, he's fine alone.

You probably don’t want to be Aia’s cellmate lol. I can already imagine a couple prisoners dying because the guards made their roomie Aia

Caio doesn't refuse many criminals looking for rides because most of the time this man doesn't get paid enough to ask questions. However, if Atlas tried to get into his car holding a severed arm, there would be skid marks left in the road from Caio pulling off so fast.

Quick question for all of y’all! If Tamzin were to create “the bond” with y’all’s characters what animal/beast do you picture being representative of your characters?

Now the real question we should all be asking is. How long do we think everyone’s gonna put up with Aia’s lack of personal space before she gets shot at XDD

Keeley's gonna be very uncomfortable because he doesn't know who she is
All the while
Aia: Curiously staring him down just about an inch away from his face out of the corner of his eye with no indication of what specifically she’s staring at or why she’s looking at him. Only distinguishable thing in the stare is it’s curious and not predatory 🤣🤣

OOOOOOHHHHHH These are all super fun ones! I am now off on a mission to find images for what battle ready Tamzin would look like in these forms!!!

Also I made us a guard!
Wait wut? NO WAAAAAAIIT!! Ahmi is supposed to blow her up! Forgot that little detail. No bonding. NO! Bad! Down!

...Unless she turns herself into a self destruct device...? Then yeah, save ahmi the effort, bond, Brainal Exam blows herself up, and everyone happy k?

lol me

Wait wut? NO WAAAAAAIIT!! Ahmi is supposed to blow her up! Forgot that little detail. No bonding. NO! Bad! Down!

...Unless she turns herself into a self destruct device...? Then yeah, save ahmi the effort, bond, Brainal Exam blows herself up, and everyone happy k?

lol me
LE GASP! I FORGOT! Yeah Tamzin would definitely not bond with Ahmi because that would not be a great bond! Honestly Ahmi could try to force the bond (it is super cruel to force the bond and would eventually result in Tamzin’s death).

LE GASP! I FORGOT! Yeah Tamzin would definitely not bond with Ahmi because that would not be a great bond! Honestly Ahmi could try to force the bond (it is super cruel to force the bond and would eventually result in Tamzin’s death).
Yeah... as tempting as that is... its a nope for my girlie. Yeah, she's violent, a killer, and arrogant but she just couldn't torture someone to death. Not just that but force herself on them? Hell NO. She's broken goods cuz people forced shit upon her she would never do that to anyone else.

...but sabotaging someone's collar once she technomances it internals...? All day erryday!! lol

Speaking of technomancing... unless there is some kinda mystical fail safe, she will be keenly eyeing Waterbot there and his suit... Welp only one way to find out....

Yeah... as tempting as that is... its a nope for my girlie. Yeah, she's violent, a killer, and arrogant but she just couldn't torture someone to death. Not just that but force herself on them? Hell NO. She's broken goods cuz people forced shit upon her she would never do that to anyone else.

...but sabotaging someone's collar once she technomances it internals...? All day erryday!! lol

Speaking of technomancing... unless there is some kinda mystical fail safe, she will be keenly eyeing Waterbot there and his suit... Welp only one way to find out....
Forcing the bond isn't really a physical thing, it is hard to explain but it is also supposed to be super unethical so I am glad Ahmi wouldn't do it and didn't really expect she would tbh.

Sidon's suit is fully bio/mystical so no tech elements unfortunately. I'm sorry. Imagine it like magic armor in a way if that makes sense?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back