• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I can honestly see Ciao being underestimated in my opinion. He doesn’t have powers so he might not be viewed as as much of a threat by enemies. Not sure about who would be overestimated tho….

Naw, Caio being overestimated is absolutely fair. He's a washed-up D-list celebrity who tried and failed to get to A-list, dropped out of college as a coping mechanism, and then became a chauffeur for career criminals. :closed eyes open smile: Like, he became everything your parents don't want you to become when they tell you as a kid that you can become anything.

k soooo like Ahmi thoughts on the last of the Squad:

- For Sinead, thinkin’ that Ahmi adores the little mouthy thing. Reminds her soooooo much of Mantra, one of her mates on the Hellbound crew. Small, mouthy, small but fiesty, tougher than she looks and always has their heart in the right place despite the craptactular execution. I can see her laughing and egging on her sarcasm and quips. Ahmi speaks some French too so hearing the swear words will make her laugh no doubt. And if the little mouthy thing wants, Ahmi will defo teach her proper close combat and firearms skills and proper military flight training too. Defo call her 'S-girl'. That and 'Séraphine.'

- For Eve. thinkin that she will get a kick out of the wild child. I mean there comes a point where wreckless endangerment goes too far, but until that line is crossed these two should get along fine. Reminds Ahmi of her sooooo much of wildcard Sibling Corki. The random and spontaneous actions and the repercussions that follow are either mind blowingly hilarious or absolute dumpster fires. The fact that she is unkillable fascinates Ahmi and sets her mind to, as mean as it sounds, get Eve to play moving target dummy for her fr fr lol. Once she gets in with Eve, thinkin the pair might get under Caio’s skin with their antics. Pull in Balor and Aia and watch it all burn down. Calling her 'E-girl' fo'sho! That and defo a 'Ms. Mayhem' title too.

- For Billy, yeah she has a soft spot for younger folk but once she finds out that he is beset on world destruction. Yeah. GunMother goin’ full nuclear on his ass. Other than that, she can see he’s struggling and understand his need to be alone and so she will leave him be until its time to feed the boy a full serving of plama blaster to the face. That being said, Ahmi is a terrible person but not so far gone a monster and will lend a listening ear and big sisterly advice if her ever comes to her for it. But she is loathe to take him in for combat training, not especially with explosives and heavy artillery. But tbh I don’t see much interaction between the pair.

Thinkin i'll just do IC'ly reactions to the NPCs and guards. Aaaaaand if i have time, I'll toss in a couple NPCs too.

Naw, Caio being overestimated is absolutely fair. He's a washed-up D-list celebrity who tried and failed to get to A-list, dropped out of college as a coping mechanism, and then became a chauffeur for career criminals. :closed eyes open smile: Like, he became everything your parents don't want you to become when they tell you as a kid that you can become anything.
Parents: You can be anything you want Caio.

Ciao: I wanna be a traumatized disappointment!

Parents: THAT ISN’T WHAT WE MEANT!

For Eve. thinkin that she will get a kick out of the wild child. I mean there comes a point where wreckless endangerment goes too far, but until that line is crossed these two should get along fine. Reminds Ahmi of her sooooo much of wildcard Sibling Corki. The random and spontaneous actions and the repercussions that follow are either mind blowingly hilarious or absolute dumpster fires. The fact that she is unkillable fascinates Ahmi and sets her mind to, as mean as it sounds, get Eve to play moving target dummy for her fr fr lol. Once she gets in with Eve, thinkin the pair might get under Caio’s skin with their antics. Pull in Balor and Aia and watch it all burn down. Calling her 'E-girl' fo'sho! That and defo a 'Ms. Mayhem' title too.
Eve is 1000% down to be target practice haha! She just shifts into all different types of materials as she is being shot at! Ahmi will certainly witness her fair share for interesting moments around Eve. Like they could be in the middle of a fight and Eve sees an abandoned grocery store and starts going through it to find snacks and brings some back for Ahmi. Also if she calls Eve either of those names Eve will absolutely love it!

Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving not sure if you saw this but wanted to make sure you did because I know we swamped this thread yesterday.
Honestly I think Tamzin would adore Aia. She would be very interested in her, what drives her and how she thinks but also just that Aia is curious much like herself. Tamzin's Omnilingualism would allow for her to communicate with Aia in whatever language Aia best understands so I think it would allow them to hopefully get off on the right foot. I also picture the two of them finding some weird human things and getting suuuuuper curious about it together and talking about what they think it does and it just literally just a rubix cube hahaha!

I am uncertain about how Kenna would feel towards Aia. What I do know is that these two should NOT get into a staring competition haha! I think a lot of how Kenna feels will be determined in RP. If Aia gives Kenna attention that will definitely improve the chances of them getting along well plus they both have a very predatory nature so Kenna might vibe with that.

Eve is gonna wanna adopt Aia and teach her the ways of chaos and shenanigans! She is gonna see this little alien gal and be like "I shall call her Squishy and she shall be mine and she shall be my Squishy." <3

Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving not sure if you saw this but wanted to make sure you did because I know we swamped this thread yesterday.
Yay Aia will be loved by two people at least lmao! And Aia understands English you could say. Granted a lot of it she won’t get the concepts of so ya know keeping it simple lol. but simply talking to her will be fine. If she grew up with her own race then Tamzin would be able to talk to her like her kind talks to each other. But since she didn’t lol she can’t talk back.

For Kenna lol she’ll have to be the one initiating attention at first XD. At least at first till she warms up then Kenna will get a lot of attention as everyone she’s close to will.

Quick question: Would anyone be OPPOSED to a possible impromptu interaction with Caio in my upcoming post? Like does anyone know exactly how they want their first post to go down and not want their plans interfered with?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back