• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Zheng pretneding to sabotage the gang's efforts for an escape plan:
Eve and Elara:
Keeley while he was getting beat up:
Eve/Kenma/Ahmi/Sinead:
Billy and Tazmin:

poor Yue, Atlas and Billy got dubbed with dumb nicknames. Also,I can't decide if it'd be funnier if Dr.Allister actually got along with Atlas or Atlas was really friendly and Dr.Allister is oh heck noing away from him. Also,I'm so sad the bitch brigade got seperated(for now)

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 hi so how long has mama warden been incharge of Belle Reve? Thinking of turning the goon squad that is chaperoning Ahmi into personal lapdogs of warden. Imma make an NPC sheet for Agent D, squad lead. If not all goods. But here's the ideA:

They'd be super villains granted amnesty. In return they have to work for BR under discretion of Warden herself. They nicknamed the "HollowGuns" since guns are a personal favourite of the warden. Other guards call them the hollowheads since they follow warden without question. It'll also give Ahmi more reason to clown their names LOL.

"Ey, if you are guns... and I'm the gunMother... go on then. Call me mommy. Show her where it hurts and she'll kiss it bett--" BZZZZZZT!!

poor Yue, Atlas and Billy got dubbed with dumb nicknames.

Nova nicks:

Shine: Moonshine, Bluebell (Another guard called her: Smurfette)
Void: Annoyed
Null: Null n Bolts (but gunna change now I know he not so stiff necked)
Lion: Pussy Fur
Manta Ray: Ol' Manty Panties
Deluge: Mouthful
(Another guard called Wither: Bargain-Bin-Raven Barbie)
Elana: Spacey Cadet
Caio: Limpy-Rich
Eve: Evo
Tamzin: Pookie

((Oops forgot Warden!))
Warden: Moo Cow-sei

Last edited:
Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 hi so how long has mama warden been incharge of Belle Reve? Thinking of turning the goon squad that is chaperoning Ahmi into personal lapdogs of warden. Imma make an NPC sheet for Agent D, squad lead. If not all goods. But here's the ideA:

They'd be super villains granted amnesty. In return they have to work for BR under discretion of Warden herself. They nicknamed the "HollowGuns" since guns are a personal favourite of the warden. Other guards call them the hollowheads since they follow warden without question. It'll also give Ahmi more reason to clown their names LOL.

"Ey, if you are guns... and I'm the gunMother... go on then. Call me mommy. Show her where it hurts and she'll kiss it bett--" BZZZZZZT!!
I think she has been there for a few years, probably 4 or 5. If Aviator Aviator is cool with it I think it is a really fun idea! A queen needs her knights after all!

Why do I get the feeling this is gonna be Eve when she regains consciousness…

View attachment 1115135
The guards when Nexa gets a hold of them for what they did

Spider-Man Reaction GIF

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 Tamzin can walk over to give Billy a treat if you want! maybe it's like a regular ritual with them for when Billy gets his rare moment in the yard/rec room?

Oooooo like what?
Examples:
Atlas and Dr.Allister, whether they get along or not, roast each other's tea choices.
Ahmi joins the bad bitch brigade
Most of the inmates try to corrupt Tazmin.
Sidon and Ander wonder how Bella Reve hasn't been burnt to the ground.
Keeley sleeps in the oddest places and everyone is cofused as to how he got there.
Aia's tail whips around and now it's an agility game

Examples:
Atlas and Dr.Allister, whether they get along or not, roast each other's tea choices.
Ahmi joins the bad bitch brigade
Most of the inmates try to corrupt Tazmin.
Sidon and Ander wonder how Bella Reve hasn't been burnt to the ground.
Keeley sleeps in the oddest places and everyone is cofused as to how he got there.
Aia's tail whips around and now it's an agility game
200.gif

TBH I'm sure we're ALL wondering how Belle REve hasn't burnt to the ground yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back