• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
K riiiight but I don't get it. Fr tho. He's telling everyone a lie and they need speak to him via computer? Durps?

Well team BuggaBoo is mostly guards and Ahmi is neutralized so I'm all good to move on. Imma intro Markie as resident tech guru and that's all I gots to do. Shine, Nova and twins are interacting rn but can like round up the super metas if need be? Lmk k
yeah. He's playing among us

I’m gonna try and post Tamzin tomorrow if I can but if not she won’t likely be posted until Monday. I am with extended family this weekend and just drove 5 hours which was why I missed everything 🤣

I’m gonna try and post Tamzin tomorrow if I can but if not she won’t likely be posted until Monday. I am with extended family this weekend and just drove 5 hours which was why I missed everything 🤣
LOL don't even worry about it! have fun with your famjam!

I'm ready to move forward, I think we had our fun with a day of showing everyone Belle Reve is wildin' lmao!!
Suicide Squad Assemble!!!

Kay!!! One round of Keely, Elara, and Eve going crazy in solitary. Billy gets his cookie. Caio gets a scolding from his mama. Ahmi gets to have rec room time. Maelstrom gets an intro!! The Meta-guards were finally supposed to meet at Debriefing, so we can have one round of that?? BuggaBoo BuggaBoo

I'd think so yeah. If they are going to be made into the squad, make sense for them to be there :p

And I'll try and get my CS done so Levina can be there to. Lurking in the shadows 👀

spoiler GIF

Kay!!! One round of Keely, Elara, and Eve going crazy in solitary. Billy gets his cookie. Caio gets a scolding from his mama. Ahmi gets to have rec room time. Maelstrom gets an intro!! The Meta-guards were finally supposed to meet at Debriefing, so we can have one round of that?? BuggaBoo BuggaBoo
K I'm down. Like I said. Still waiting on interaction from Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving and Steve Jobs Steve Jobs so no rush.

yeah. He's playing among us
Like I have no idea cuz I don't play video games. But on Team busterBoo the only ones who would know would be DJ cuz he likes video games, AJ wouldn't play but her bro keeps talking about games, and Ahmi cuz she likes to 'tell' computers to do things. Prolly tryna figure out a way to reskin the little space guys and put vaginas on em lol

K I'm down. Like I said. Still waiting on interaction from Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving and Steve Jobs Steve Jobs so no rush.

Like I have no idea cuz I don't play video games. But on Team busterBoo the only ones who would know would be DJ cuz he likes video games, AJ wouldn't play but her bro keeps talking about games, and Ahmi cuz she likes to 'tell' computers to do things. Prolly tryna figure out a way to reskin the little space guys and put vaginas on em lol
lmao, fair enough.

Aviator Aviator are the prisoners also going to be at the debriefing? I'm assuming the answer is yes.
the way things goin its just gunna be the inmates lol.

but tbh wut i was thinkin was Team Guards gather and then Team Inmates gather prior to squad being selected. Then once they all gather someone or someones has to die right away at the beginning... or it just aint a suicide squad movie fandom otherwise lol.

the way things goin its just gunna be the inmates lol.

but tbh wut i was thinkin was Team Guards gather and then Team Inmates gather prior to squad being selected. Then once they all gather someone or someones has to die right away at the beginning... or it just aint a suicide squad movie fandom otherwise lol.
Fair enough. Kinda apprehensive now, though.

Fair enough. Kinda apprehensive now, though.
why? you gunna offer up the sacrificial lamb to satisfy the beginning of the movie death requiremnents... oooooh poor, poor, poor, Keeley lol

(note: wearing my anti- N O X -wet-blanket mood ring. Cuz yeah... like ^that was a joke k? lol )

why? you gunna offer up the sacrificial lamb to satisfy the beginning of the movie death requiremnents... oooooh poor, poor, poor, Keeley lol

(note: wearing my anti- N O X -wet-blanket mood ring. Cuz yeah... like ^that was a joke k? lol )
I really don't want to, but realistically speaking, he's probably not going to be alive by the time Zod is or isn't defeated. Oh,wait I just read the second part lol.

I really don't want to, but realistically speaking, he's probably not going to be alive by the time Zod is or isn't defeated. Oh,wait I just read the second part lol.
*pre-emptively picks up ball and turns to head back home again--*

Whew. k you saw it lol. k new rule. anytime it seems like buggaBrute bein mean, just imagine my sweet face plastered with a troll grin on it k? lol

But like yeah, tbh i think the gathering of 2 separate groups just prolongs where we need to get to and feels like forced interactions right? so I'm all goods with cramming EVERYONE into Debriefing. like maybe a wall slides open and then the room triples in size or something?

Whew. k you saw it lol. k new rule. anytime it seems like buggaBrute bein mean, just imagine my sweet face plastered with a troll grin on it k? lol

But like yeah, tbh i think the gathering of 2 separate groups just prolongs where we need to get to and feels like forced interactions right? so I'm all goods with cramming EVERYONE into Debriefing. like maybe a wall slides open and then the room triples in size or something?
Talk to Blithely, but that'd be dope

Yup yup, everyone into Debriefing secret room as soon as the last round of interactions finishes up!

BuggaBoo BuggaBoo That troll grin never gonna vanish, you set yourself up. :P
k cooools...

reeeeealllly....? you think that really gunna happen...? you keep talkin smack but you actually smokin the crack, wack Jack...!

ad9.jpg

I been set up!! NOOOOOOO!!! Myfacemyface!! What happened to my sweet, sweet FACE!!??

boohoo buggaboo too bad Nox isn't going anywhere :closedeyescryingfrown:

instead of breeding resentment a good rule of thumb is to just put /j cuz you never know who's gonna know or not know you're joking over text

keep it classy ☮️

I think we can gather the guards during the last round of interactions before it finishes up.

Then the next round we can pull the inmates in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back