• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Jigajig Jigajig

YOoooooooooooooooo!!!!

Here We Go Wow GIF by Teddy Too Big

I'm looking......... respectfully......... :captaincat:

I picture that no one but the Warden has seen Levina's face, the rest of the time it's been nothing but the helmet for everyone else. Oh and she's actaully relatively new as well BUT reputation has preceeded her

Would there be any "special" roles that would suit her :3 👀

Also random question

We of course have ze Warden at the top of the food chain at Belle Reve, but how does the rest of the chain go

Haha XD

Tall Queen ^_^
She resembles one of my OC's almost perfectly.... maaaan! They'd get along so well. I'd love for them to duke it out!! haha

Can't wait to see her in action. 👀

I picture that no one but the Warden has seen Levina's face, the rest of the time it's been nothing but the helmet for everyone else. Oh and she's actaully relatively new as well BUT reputation has preceeded her

Would there be any "special" roles that would suit her :3 👀

Also random question

We of course have ze Warden at the top of the food chain at Belle Reve, but how does the rest of the chain go
Probably dealing with their powerhouse prisoners because I don't see any guards powerful enough that can take on some of the things they got locked up in there. Must have a lot of downtime on her hands. Probably only gets to see real action once a month. Takes a lot of vacation days to Bora Bora or something. 🤣

Lol XD

Levina: On holiday in Hawai

Warden: We need you

Levina: But I just got here D:
I can definitely see her being a Department Head/Captain, who has all the Lieutenants and Correctional Officers under them.

group dynamics:
Elara:*screams*
Caio:*screams louder to assert dominance*
Ander: Should we do something?
Eve: No, I want to see who wins this.
Keeley:*nods in agreement while holding cheesecake*

Eve: I’ve done a lot of dumb stuff.
Elara: I witnessed the dumb stuff.
Keeley: I recorded the dumb stuff.
Caio: I joined in on the dumb stuff.
Sidon: I TRIED TO STOP YOU FROM DOING THE DUMB STUFF!!!

Billy: I am not out of control! I'm a law abiding citizen!
Tazmin: Really? Name one law
Billy: Don't kill people?
Tazmin: That's on me. I set the bar too low.

Tazmin: Sorry it took me so long to bail you out of jail
Billy: No it’s my fault, I shouldn’t’ve used my one phone call to prank call the police

Tazmin: Where are you going?
Billy: To get ice cream or commit a felony, I’ll decide on the way there

Dr.Allister: Stop buying plastic skeletons for Halloween! It's terrible for the environment!
Atlas: Yeah! Locally sourced, all natural skeletons are much more environmentally friendly!

Caio: Atlas... Why did you draw a pentagram on the floor?
Atlas: Your text told me to satanize the house before you returned.
Caio:*rethinking his life choices*
Caio: I wrote sanitize, Atlas.

Zheng: If I die, my funeral is going to be the biggest party ever and you’re all invited
Caio: If?
Elara: Great, the only party I’ve ever been invited to and he might not even die.

Zheng, in a high voice, holding barbie: hey ken! I was thinking about going back to school and starting a career!
Caio, in a deep voice, holding ken: nonsense, barbie. you’re staying home and having my kids
Elara: what the fuck are you guys doing?
Zheng: playing systemic oppression

Last edited:
Caio would be fully on board with the satanizing of the house, hence the dumb stuff he joined in with Eve. It's all coming together now.

Zheng: If I die, my funeral is going to be the biggest party ever and you’re all invited
Caio: If?
Elara: Great, the only party I’ve ever been invited to and he might not even die.
This would better fit Billy. not only has he literally never been to a party but he'd get a kick out of watching someone he doesn't like die, unlike Elara. 🤣🤣

Nope. They just got there.

Novak: Trainee!! Get over here. Alright. Time to to learn the Novak proven methods of successful Belle Reve security measures...

Lol
New employees in a company can be hired as Captains or higher positions, you know that, right? lol

Yeeeeah... well. I was trying to be funny. *sighs* I'll just take my ball and go home now then... *sniffs*
Novak: Trainee!! Get over here. Alright. Time to to learn the Novak proven methods of successful Belle Reve security measures...
Null: Ahem.... Novak... that's the, uh... the new Captain......
Novak: .......HUH?
*rumbling thunder/knuckle cracking sounds*
Celebrate Rest In Peace GIF by Jason Clarke

Null: Ahem.... Novak... that's the, uh... the new Captain......
Novak: .......HUH?
*rumbling thunder/knuckle cracking sounds*
Wait. What's that N O X? You fixing my joke? K cools. But I can't hear it rn... must be the crushing pain of getting 'joke-shamed...' *sobs* *flees*

Wait. What's that N O X? You fixing my joke? K cools. But I can't hear it rn... must be the crushing pain of getting 'joke-shamed...' *sobs* *flees*
lmao sorry dude!!! 🤣

I'm so sad and lonely out here.all by myself unwanted and all alone... wait someone dropped something... omg. It's Aviator Aviator s heart? Awwwww shucks. k fine. I'll come back then... like it does mean alot buuuut I hate when people give their body parts to me...

Lol. Enuff of that. It's all love anyways.

K so question are we trying to funnel all inmates in to be brought to solitary/cells? Like is the cersei Caio thing a marker that the suicide squad is being gathered?

which character would win in among us?
Keeley sat at the computer, finally happy to be at the computer today. It was why he wasn't face-palming like normal. That, and he wanted to see how good he was at lying, getting away with being the imposter. On the one hand, he was a fraudster, but on the other hand, sometimes he couldn't keep a secret because he tended to beat around the bush. Even so, not being directly face-to-face made it a lot easier. ( BuggaBoo BuggaBoo I wanted to do the character thing where there's a little bit of their thoughts and reactions :) )

BuggaBoo BuggaBoo That's a really good question. XD Ngl Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 and I were angling it in that direction, but it depends on you guys. If y'all wanna keep interacting informally for a bit, be my guest, and we'll be happy to drag out our interaction a little bit and maybe pull an additional character or two into it to give you guys some more time. Or if y'all are ready to advance the story into the Squad being assembled and given their mission, we can certainly do that too! What would everyone prefer?

BuggaBoo BuggaBoo That's a really good question. XD Ngl Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 and I were angling it in that direction, but it depends on you guys. If y'all wanna keep interacting informally for a bit, be my guest, and we'll be happy to drag out our interaction a little bit and maybe pull an additional character or two into it to give you guys some more time. Or if y'all are ready to advance the story into the Squad being assembled and given their mission, we can certainly do that too! What would everyone prefer?
So should I drop the escape plan computer code thing, or keep it?

which character would win in among us?
Keeley sat at the computer, finally happy to be at the computer today. It was why he wasn't face-palming like normal. That, and he wanted to see how good he was at lying, getting away with being the imposter. On the one hand, he was a fraudster, but on the other hand, sometimes he couldn't keep a secret because he tended to beat around the bush. Even so, not being directly face-to-face made it a lot easier. ( BuggaBoo BuggaBoo I wanted to do the character thing where there's a little bit of their thoughts and reactions :) )
K riiiight but I don't get it. Fr tho. He's telling everyone a lie and they need speak to him via computer? Durps?

Well team BuggaBoo is mostly guards and Ahmi is neutralized so I'm all good to move on. Imma intro Markie as resident tech guru and that's all I gots to do. Shine, Nova and twins are interacting rn but can like round up the super metas if need be? Lmk k

Users who are viewing this thread

Back