• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
BuggaBoo BuggaBoo The Numbies. I remember that one because that's what Vixxi called Caio, and you bet your buggabutt that he's gonna come up with something to return the favor.

She's outta his league bruh! Caio. My my guy, muh duuuude. Save some face. She's about status. She don't care about no Null Beta no daddy's bank account, gimpy, shrimpy, little boy. She don't want no Alpha nor even Sigma. She want a simp. Son, c'mere... ya really wanna get her where it hurts? play nice with Ahmi. My girl will hook Caio up!! She so badass she invaded Vix's charrie sheet! I mean... who do that?! GunMother do that who! Rock-a-bye Bay-bee!!

This is all super interesting!!! I love it!!! So she would have known Kenna back when Kenna was a collared attack dog being experimented on? Like pre Kenna breaking free and going on a murder spree?
K coooools. I was thinkin it was when she was goin after big game targets. Like thinkin to take out the security, she would need some tech that's top notch ish and like LexCorp would be a monster in that game, no?

Thinkin that Vix was hunting targets too. But in a 'repossession' capacity; her boss wanted all his stolen tech back and so he sent his Nameless goons. So thinkin here that like the big game targets and big name hits Kenna was after were mostly taken out by LexCorp tech.... funnedl to the Snake Bitch via Victorine.

She would 'repo' an item, 'lend it by accident to Kenna' and when done said item would be returned to LexCorp. Kinkda sorta like weapon laundering? lol idk anyeways, in exchange, Kenna would be able to get Vix some info to get past security measures or track down her targets, cuz as the Nameless High-Heeled Daemon she seemed to find targets and get past security measures that would be like virtually impossible to get past without an inside job.

But then Vix's ambition got the best of her and she try to finesse her way out of LexCorp. Big Mistake. She was running and hiding for awhile figuring out a way to pay what she owed the MegaCorp. Thinkin' that's the time period when she lost contact with Kenna for good.

Whew. Lmk whacha thinkin cuz like there's an idea or two in there lol

She's outta his league bruh! Caio. My my guy, muh duuuude. Save some face. She's about status. She don't care about no Null Beta no daddy's bank account, gimpy, shrimpy, little boy. She don't want no Alpha nor even Sigma. She want a simp. Son, c'mere... ya really wanna get her where it hurts? play nice with Ahmi. My girl will hook Caio up!! She so badass she invaded Vix's charrie sheet! I mean... who do that?! GunMother do that who! Rock-a-bye Bay-bee!!
Why do I love all the dynamics between all the characters? Ahmi and Caio? Iconic! Tazmin and Billy? Iconic? YES! Bad Bitch Brigade in general? Yes. Null and Void? y e s. Caio and Zheng? Yes! Gimme more iconic dynamics, please.

Why do I love all the dynamics between all the characters? Ahmi and Caio? Iconic? Tazmin and Billy? Iconic? YES! Bad Bitch Brigade in general? Yes. Null and Void? y e s. Caio and Zheng? Yes! Gimme more iconic dynamics, please.
Ahmi and Caio went back to when I first submitted Ahmi's app. It actually started off with talking about having a crush on a Team Lesbian captain... and it's all meta... lol

My favorite thing in an rp is the iconic groups/mean girl vibes. The shenanigans and genuine heartwarming is great, and they are always so iconic without trying.

Yeahhh I might have just written that up overnight half-asleep, I should have definitely made some edits before posting but I was eager to get it up and hella tired lol Eh I still really love your interpretation :) Maybe he only gets as sweet as honey around certain people, you know?
Yeah cuz like then it makes sense that he would go against better judgement and cut Ahmi some slack and have her cut a deal to be like Co-Agent Double Spy Inmate BAALLLLERRR!! lol. I mean, she did nickname him Fuzzy after all lol

Send me that link RIGHT NOW!

Sidon has his marine biologist monthly magazines to keep him company lol 😂

Didn't Ahmi also make a diss track? Also, Kenma and Ahmi is too iconic
Not really a diss track. More like a fight song. Charging into battle singing Abba Karaoke lol.

Mmmmm in my head, it's Tamzin and Ahmi. Cuz Tamzin is suuuuuper sweet and Ahmi wants to sabotage her collar lol

The way I see my roster is Ahmi, Notti and Vix as a triangle of sisters. Vix and Notti hate and love Ahmi but Ahmi only loves Notti and hates Vix. But Notti wants nothing to do with Ahmi. Notti and Vix are bffs but Ahmi is trying to convince Notti that Vix is using only her. Vix is currently using Ahmi btw lol

The imagined drama. It keeps me entertained in my head lol

Yeah cuz like then it makes sense that he would go against better judgement and cut Ahmi some slack and have her cut a deal to be like Co-Agent Double Spy Inmate BAALLLLERRR!! lol. I mean, she did nickname him Fuzzy after all lol
Red and Shine don't know it but Null's dog Bruno is actually a robot dog he put together from parts at the scrap yard lmao aka a "rescue", but then Null obviously loves tech more than he loves people (except for Void and his grandmother, probably). I can see him having a total ice personality at work, calculative and cool as a cucumber, then being his regular goofy charming self when it's time to clock out. Only shows his true colors around Void and like the two guards and two inmates he tolerates.

Not really a diss track. More like a fight song. Charging into battle singing Abba Karaoke lol.

Mmmmm in my head, it's Tamzin and Ahmi. Cuz Tamzin is suuuuuper sweet and Ahmi wants to sabotage her collar lol

The way I see my roster is Ahmi, Notti and Vix as a triangle of sisters. Vix and Notti hate and love Ahmi but Ahmi only loves Notti and hates Vix. But Notti wants nothing to do with Ahmi. Notti and Vix are bffs but Ahmi is trying to convince Notti that Vix is using only her. Vix is currently using Ahmi btw lol

The imagined drama. It keeps me entertained in my head lol

Gimme gimme gimme a man after midnight won't somebody help me chase the shadows awayyyy

I honestly ship this so much!!! Eve and her slight chaotic insanity will hopefully be a good fit for Elara haha! Eve will be so oblivious to it (she may be super smart but she is also totally unaware of when someone is showing interest in her) but also have a crush on Elara back haha! Would she know about Dr. Sky? Maybe that is why Eve doesn’t say anything? Or knowing Eve she calls Elara hot all the time and flirts with her for fun and then on day she is like “OH SHIT I LIKE REALLY REALLY LIKE FLIRTING WITH THIS GIRL!” She is a dumb genius 🤣
That's so cute!! They've probably had fleeting glances where Elara looks away. Knows some of Elara's secrets, details about her backstory. Could know about Dr. Sky and naturally hate her. And if they're close enough, Eve might also be the only one who knows about NEXA. <3

That's so cute!! They've probably had fleeting glances where Elara looks away. Knows some of Elara's secrets, details about her backstory. Could know about Dr. Sky and naturally hate her. And if they're close enough, Eve might also be the only one who knows about NEXA. <3
I wanna make content of them!!!

Gimme gimme gimme a man after midnight won't somebody help me chase the shadows awayyyy
Chiquitita you and I knoooooow
How the heartaches come and they go
And the scars they leaviiiiiiin
You'll be dancing once agaaaaaain
And the paaaaain will eeeeend
You will have no time for grieeeevin

my feeeeeellllsssss ugh...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back