• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Billy is open y'all. Actually would love to see BIlly made fun of by another inmate. Break him out of his genocidal inner monologue. Become unexpected BFFs. Gave the green-haired female guard a name and a role since my poor boy was being ignored. :closedeyescryingfrown:

Billy is open y'all. Actually would love to see BIlly made fun of by another inmate. Break him out of his genocidal inner monologue. Become unexpected BFFs. Gave the green-haired female guard a name and a role since my poor boy was being ignored. :closedeyescryingfrown:
Want me to toss Tamzin at him for them to become unexpected friends?

Aviator Aviator how would you feel about Keeley in a future post begin to hand write computer code into his food bc he got bored, and that becomes his happy place?

I decided to opt for the solitary confinement because of character psychology ^^
Want me to toss Tamzin at him for them to become unexpected friends?
Ngl I do wanna see them interact,even if they don't befriend each other

A thousand times YES! I would love Nova to be her SCA! I am awful at writing interactions with my own characters for some reason (favoritism beings to show) so that works perfectly for me! I can try and figure out where to put Sidon! Old man might be at the gym lol jk! Just wanted a reason to post this gif!

View attachment 1114948
K bet.

soooooo Nova is mean, cruel, narcissistic and vindictive BUT! She is a goddam manipulative pro too. She know when to keep flies with poop and attract bees with honey. She makes sure that her milkshake brings all the boys to the yard...! like literally she does lol and with the Specialty Cases she sucks up to them cuz she don't know who she gunna piss off. Then there's the hidden relations like the one Ahmi gots going on with multiple charries.

So like two things then.

Thinkin' that Nova and Snake Bitch have prior relations as contacts. Like when they first heard each others' voices they knew who each was no doubt. But on the downlow cuz they don't need anyone else to know. Thinkin this was when Nova was working for LexCorp as a repo team leader. She was the Nameless blonde (but errbody called her the High-Heeled Daemon or just 'It's that laughing Blonde Bitch again...' lol). Thinkin that they would have secret meetings and like 007 dinners and spy stuffs rendezvous to pass secret info, heads up intel, weapons or gear. Like that kinda trade. Like ol business associates but hella welcome ones with similar and distinguishingly expensive tastes.

Which leads me to this. Thinkin' we could do like hand signals, body lang cues and like sayings/euphemisms in our posts. So like in their convo it'd be like;

"That's nice. But honey lamb, that ain't gunna fly there's no way i'mma do that for y'all". Honey lamb. That was another one of those key phrases. Nova had also tilted her head left, exposing her right ear. Honey lamb was one of those little pet names she rarely used, unless she was talking about a trap. Honey for flies. Lamb to the slaughter. Couple that with a left tilt and fully exposed right ear. Follow it but listen for my signal.

Like that's a bit complex but we could also just do ((this cheezy ooc insertion in the IC lol)) but yeah

lmk whacha thinks k?

That's why bumbleBoo gots a whole roster. Never get cornered and you can always set someone up later lol

But bruh... love the little snippet with Shine and Nova. But just didn't sell it. Buh-ruuuh! You need to go all in! You forgot this deadly lil detail:

*Giggles*

But like yeah. I mistook Null for being more stuck up. meh. actually more stick up his ass that yoiu got him lol From his sheet he sounds like tight n squeaky clean. That's why i made Ahmi say she he smelt like machine oil and cleaner lol. Should've waited to post for them but all goods lol

You actually re read that? Poor thing lol

But ain't no thang I can fix that mang! If you want I can just edit my post and like no biggie ? Lmk. Oh! And if I do edit lmk if you'd like Deluge to say sumpin else or a bit more k? All good fr

Haha your dialogue has been a lot of fun to read (v in line with DCEU humor) so of course I have! I think the only change needed is to clarify that Yue's been there for over 6 months & she did technically succeed in blowing up the Vatican (but obvs it can be handwaved as the building getting fixed).

No need that last bit though :)

I should be able to respond either this or next week so I'm looking forward to how our girlies interact!

Haha your dialogue has been a lot of fun to read (v in line with DCEU humor) so of course I have! I think the only change needed is to clarify that Yue's been there for over 6 months & she did technically succeed in blowing up the Vatican (but obvs it can be handwaved as the building getting fixed).

No need that last bit though :)

I should be able to respond either this or next week so I'm looking forward to how our girlies interact!
k fo sho will edit then.

oh and interactions will be mostly with Deluge, Nova is doing eval on him. So like yeah... "LET"S GET READY TO FANBOOOOOOOIIIIII!!"

K forgot to say cooools and tysm! alright but like edits are complete!

ISHTAR ISHTAR
and yeah i also like the part in you post where Void's like: I'm sick of the small talk, nicknames, and jargon. Break the 4th wall and stab my heart why doncha lol

But tbh thinkin' I need a glossary of all the made up stuff I put out there lol but not really lol. Yeah thinkin' I'll spoiler one at bottom of my posts. Like footnotes iin textbooks... ughs... lol

BuggaBoo BuggaBoo The Numbies. I remember that one because that's what Vixxi called Caio, and you bet your buggabutt that he's gonna come up with something to return the favor.

Ashy_OCdesigns Ashy_OCdesigns Yeah, and Keeley can use the computer code to communicate with Zheng and organize an escape attempt. Also his finished character sheet looks great! Thank you for taking the time and effort to make one.

The plot is coming
BuggaBoo BuggaBoo The Numbies. I remember that one because that's what Vixxi called Caio, and you bet your buggabutt that he's gonna come up with something to return the favor.

Ashy_OCdesigns Ashy_OCdesigns Yeah, and Keeley can use the computer code to communicate with Zheng and organize an escape attempt. Also his finished character sheet looks great! Thank you for taking the time and effort to make one.
the plot is coming together. Dundundun

That's why bumbleBoo gots a whole roster. Never get cornered and you can always set someone up later lol

But bruh... love the little snippet with Shine and Nova. But just didn't sell it. Buh-ruuuh! You need to go all in! You forgot this deadly lil detail:

*Giggles*

But like yeah. I mistook Null for being more stuck up. meh. actually more stick up his ass that yoiu got him lol From his sheet he sounds like tight n squeaky clean. That's why i made Ahmi say she he smelt like machine oil and cleaner lol. Should've waited to post for them but all goods lol
Yeahhh I might have just written that up overnight half-asleep, I should have definitely made some edits before posting but I was eager to get it up and hella tired lol Eh I still really love your interpretation :) Maybe he only gets as sweet as honey around certain people, you know?

Oh gee I see how it is, just gonna ignore the one prisoner who did escape from another prison :closedeyescryingfrown: I'm gonna cryyy! lol

I'm so torn. On the one hand, I wanna see Novak fall, but on the other hand, I do wanna see where solitary confinement takes the characters. I could definitely introduce Atlas this way, though. Or later. I honestly don't know. My answer is wait and see what everyone else posts.
You should do what you want! If you want to introduce him in solitary, go for it! Let your freak flag fly :)

Just rolled the dice and Elara has a crush on Eve Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 . Been probably daydreaming about Dr. Sky stubbornly trying to ignore the cute girl right in front of her due to some sort of twisted loyalty for the Dr. who literally helped to experiment on her & Nexa buuut one of these day's she'll get some liquid courage and blurt it out

National Pancake Day Love GIF by 100% Soft

Just rolled the dice and Elara has a crush on Eve Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 . Been probably daydreaming about Dr. Sky stubbornly trying to ignore the cute girl right in front of her due to some sort of twisted loyalty for the Dr. who literally helped to experiment on her & Nexa buuut one of these day's she'll get some liquid courage and blurt it out

National Pancake Day Love GIF by 100% Soft
I honestly ship this so much!!! Eve and her slight chaotic insanity will hopefully be a good fit for Elara haha! Eve will be so oblivious to it (she may be super smart but she is also totally unaware of when someone is showing interest in her) but also have a crush on Elara back haha! Would she know about Dr. Sky? Maybe that is why Eve doesn’t say anything? Or knowing Eve she calls Elara hot all the time and flirts with her for fun and then on day she is like “OH SHIT I LIKE REALLY REALLY LIKE FLIRTING WITH THIS GIRL!” She is a dumb genius 🤣

I honestly ship this so much!!! Eve and her slight chaotic insanity will hopefully be a good fit for Elara haha! Eve will be so oblivious to it (she may be super smart but she is also totally unaware of when someone is showing interest in her) but also have a crush on Elara back haha! Would she know about Dr. Sky? Maybe that is why Eve doesn’t say anything? Or knowing Eve she calls Elara hot all the time and flirts with her for fun and then on day she is like “OH SHIT I LIKE REALLY REALLY LIKE FLIRTING WITH THIS GIRL!” She is a dumb genius 🤣
I did too, from the Novak scene onwards. Like, at first it was like: hm, I like Caio and Eve's relationship. But now, they a ship of mine lol. I think Eve is just very shippable ngl lol.

Funny fact: Keeley is not affected by Caio at all and is secretly a little proud that he is one of the few people to be pretty resistant to Caio's charm. And depending on Lindner's age, I'm thinking he did have a small crush on her at some point, but he moved on.

K bet.

soooooo Nova is mean, cruel, narcissistic and vindictive BUT! She is a goddam manipulative pro too. She know when to keep flies with poop and attract bees with honey. She makes sure that her milkshake brings all the boys to the yard...! like literally she does lol and with the Specialty Cases she sucks up to them cuz she don't know who she gunna piss off. Then there's the hidden relations like the one Ahmi gots going on with multiple charries.

So like two things then.

Thinkin' that Nova and Snake Bitch have prior relations as contacts. Like when they first heard each others' voices they knew who each was no doubt. But on the downlow cuz they don't need anyone else to know. Thinkin this was when Nova was working for LexCorp as a repo team leader. She was the Nameless blonde (but errbody called her the High-Heeled Daemon or just 'It's that laughing Blonde Bitch again...' lol). Thinkin that they would have secret meetings and like 007 dinners and spy stuffs rendezvous to pass secret info, heads up intel, weapons or gear. Like that kinda trade. Like ol business associates but hella welcome ones with similar and distinguishingly expensive tastes.

Which leads me to this. Thinkin' we could do like hand signals, body lang cues and like sayings/euphemisms in our posts. So like in their convo it'd be like;

"That's nice. But honey lamb, that ain't gunna fly there's no way i'mma do that for y'all". Honey lamb. That was another one of those key phrases. Nova had also tilted her head left, exposing her right ear. Honey lamb was one of those little pet names she rarely used, unless she was talking about a trap. Honey for flies. Lamb to the slaughter. Couple that with a left tilt and fully exposed right ear. Follow it but listen for my signal.

Like that's a bit complex but we could also just do ((this cheezy ooc insertion in the IC lol)) but yeah

lmk whacha thinks k?
This is all super interesting!!! I love it!!! So she would have known Kenna back when Kenna was a collared attack dog being experimented on? Like pre Kenna breaking free and going on a murder spree?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back