• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1
s-l1200.jpg

Lol just substitute the reactor for Benji and Tony Stark for Cersei.
THIS IS SO ACCURATE!!!!

Aviator Aviator hey soooooo like did Zod already send his invasion on earth yet? Or is this like a preemptive thing for the Sucide squad? Like cuz thinkin just that it would be weird that no one is talkin about it. BBEG world domination could be a hot topic around the water cooler lol

ISHTAR ISHTAR Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 Steve Jobs Steve Jobs How long have your charries been in BR?

BuggaBoo BuggaBoo Yes indeed it would be, you're right. The way I was picturing it is that the Cersei from this universe is in close contact with versions of top-tier military officials from other universes, and she's been informed prior to the invasion that it's about to happen. Thus, she knows it's gonna happen soon without knowing exactly when, and she also knows that only 2% of the time humanity prevails, so she's gotta resort to desperate measures. Only very, very select individuals know of Zod's impending invasion at this time.

If this is the case, do you guys think it would make more sense for the Justice League not to have been slain yet? But happens very soon?

BuggaBoo BuggaBoo Yes indeed it would be, you're right. The way I was picturing it is that the Cersei from this universe is in close contact with versions of top-tier military officials from other universes, and she's been informed prior to the invasion that it's about to happen. Thus, she knows it's gonna happen soon without knowing exactly when, and she also knows that only 2% of the time humanity prevails, so she's gotta resort to desperate measures. Only very, very select individuals know of Zod's impending invasion at this time.

If this is the case, do you guys think it would make more sense for the Justice League not to have been slain yet? But happens very soon?
Still alive cuz JLA and other heroes go down thinkin employment rate for guards gunna nose dive. Cuz yeah my girlies would bail like it'd be inmates going absolute takeover beast mode with no JLA to worry about lol

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 Wow, I never would have expected Kenna to sound so... wholesome... But for odd some reason Eve's recording pretty much hit the nail on the head in terms of how I imagined her voice. Then again, I've seen Ana's breathtaking performance in Knives Out. Sidon's video was by far the most entertaining though!

ISHTAR ISHTAR The fact that Quentin Tarantino voices Jake lmaooo! 🤣 I do indeed picture Elara aspiring to be a mountain-dwelling monk, and Caio honestly would join her.

A few clips of Thomas Brodie-Sangster speaking. In addition to the voice, his facial expressions are very on point for Caio.

Jigajig Jigajig Yeah yeah yeah, totally official IC revision: TJL is alive for now... but not for long hehehe. :horns: Like for real though, they gonna die within the time it takes to say, "SUICIDE SQUAD ASSEMB--" once our charries get out into the field. Sorry for misleading you (and everyone else O.O) the first time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back