• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Furthermore, I want Novak to get karma at the hands of the inmates he has treated like crap.
What do we think Novak looks like?

Also, I was rereading profiles and Atlas reminds me of Chella Man!
images

Ngl my inspiration for Zheng was Lenny the Shark from Shark Tale, but I really like Sanc's answer for Novak.

maxresdefault.jpg
I'm getting Adrien Brody vibes from Lenny the Shark....i think it's the nose 🤣 🤣

Something interesting to note about Cersei is that (not that it justifies anything and she wouldn’t pretend that it does) she views the offer she gives the members of the team as pretty open, honest, and fair. They aren’t being forced into anything, they are simply getting to choose if they want to spend the rest of their lives locked away in prison until they die or do they want a chance to lessen their sentence or at least improve upon it by joining the team and doing exactly as they are told? I mean to us it likely seems awful and manipulative but to a woman who truly lost control of her free will (grrrrr Raphael) it is a very fair offer.

it's like everyone's reactions to felix from stray kids. bro, Dr.Alister was actually speechless for a moment.
Eve likes to try and imitate his voice. She doesn’t do it well but she has fun. He says something and out of pocket she is like quoting him but always end the quote with “…and I’m Keeley grrrr!”

Other voices:Atlas sounds similar to Ben Linus to lost(including his vocal range and tone):
Ander sounds like this, but with a German accent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back