• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Okay, some more songs:
-Whatever it takes(imagine dragons)
-Bones(imagine dragons)
-Natural(imagine dragons)
-Ready as I'll Ever Be(tangled:the series)

Last edited:
Hi!!

k so i edited in another NPC a kinda sorta normie cuz she a tech genius that works for Belle Reve. Markie is another of Shines bffs but she is gunna be in Ahmi's plotline as part of the deal she cut with BR. She works as a lead an for ABORT Team Team in BR(Advanced Bio/Off-Terran/Red-Lined Technologies). Thinkin this is how they figure out how to depower metahumans/enhanced and adapt that to the inhibitor collar?

lmk if she acceptable k?

Ashy_OCdesigns Ashy_OCdesigns Um um um Zheng Jia Wei is curious, friendly, and has an offbeat sense of humor, so he doesn't fit in with many of the guards and thus is kinda ridiculed and outcasted by them. Unlike most of them, he is genuinely compassionate and has a strong moral code that he follows. He's fun-loving, can't resist bad ideas if they seem like good times, and has a knack for stirring the pot, sometimes without even trying to. Chaos follows this man like a shadow because his brain tends not to keep up with his mouth, and likely the only reason that he hasn't been fired yet is because he frequently advocates on behalf of the inmates and protects them from his more aggressive co-workers. An avid fan of auto racing, he worships Caio as a living legend, despite the latter's racing career having ended at age 17. Zheng's other hobbies include sports betting and investing.

Jigajig Jigajig Great question! Very recently. Prior to launching his all-out invasion, Zod sent a fleet to take care of the Justice League, assuming that they would be his biggest threat to conquering Earth. So up until like, a few days ago RP time, the Justice League was kicking... until they weren't. XD

Ashy_OCdesigns Ashy_OCdesigns Um um um Zheng Jia Wei is curious, friendly, and has an offbeat sense of humor, so he doesn't fit in with many of the guards and thus is kinda ridiculed and outcasted by them. Unlike most of them, he is genuinely compassionate and has a strong moral code that he follows. He's fun-loving, can't resist bad ideas if they seem like good times, and has a knack for stirring the pot, sometimes without even trying to. Chaos follows this man like a shadow because his brain tends not to keep up with his mouth, and likely the only reason that he hasn't been fired yet is because he frequently advocates on behalf of the inmates and protects them from his more aggressive co-workers. An avid fan of auto racing, he worships Caio as a living legend, despite the latter's racing career having ended at age 17. Zheng's other hobbies include sports betting and investing.
I made him on the younger side because of this kind of childishness when it came to auto racing, and I made him a Taurus because it's so unlike his personality lol. Also, his Westernized name is Kai(it means start in Chinese).

Last edited:
I also feel like everyone sees him a being a bit of a moron and he weaponizes it. In his words: "I'm reckless, not stupid." Also, what do you think about him holding grudges?
Vote Jet Li for Zhang! Ashy_OCdesigns Ashy_OCdesigns

Jet Li Thumbs Up GIF by Identity

Headcanon: Elara had prison break plans (hidden encoded in hot gossip) in that journal (similar to how she escaped from the lab), and that's the real reason she wants it back, but doesn't trust the others well enough yet to tell them that. Zhang might or might not have decoded said plans and may or may not have kept her secrets by burning or not burning the journal and or decided to blackmail Elara.
What if it's specifically what she wrote about that it hit a sore spot, and that's why he's blackmailing her? Normally he's a nice and compassionate person, but he does hold grudges. He only found out about the plan later. So, they dislike each other because of communication issues.

Last edited:
I also feel like everyone sees him a being a bit of a moron and he weaponizes it. In his words: "I'm reckless, not stupid." Also, what do you think about him holding grudges?

What if it's specifically what she wrote about that it hit a sore spot, and that's why he's blackmailing her? Normally he's a nice and compassionate person, but he does hold grudges. He only found out about the plan later. So, they dislike each other because of communication issues.
tbh she never disliked him until he "confiscated her contraband" because she wrote a very truthful passage about him, dude's on an ego trip. even compassionate people have their limits, i suppose. :P

tbh she never disliked him until he "confiscated her contraband" because she wrote a very truthful passage about him, dude's on an ego trip. even compassionate people have their limits, i suppose. :P
mhm mhm. Holding grudges is his main flaw, as is being passive-aggressive. So, they dislike each other because of communication issues is just hilarious to me

What do y'all think about.....

Jackson / Joe Exotic ?

Big Cat Internet GIF by NETFLIX

Jake / Quentin Tarantino ?

efVGV9.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back