• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
ISHTAR ISHTAR Caio's not even a great fighter, is the thing. He has a decent understanding of Muay Thai and jiu-jitsu, since he's basically a mafia don's son and would have been top-shelf ransom material as a kid, but he's by no means a master. What he does is strategically deduce opponents' "tells" in fights, on top of predicting that they will target his bad leg, and then he uses that knowledge against them. He plays mind games, is what he really does.
Very Sherlock (RDJ version) like 🥰

Last edited:
Honestly reading these posts these guards are lucky Sidon is not around. He is a guard but not interested in being an abusive asshole. He would likely get involved if he witnessed the abuse.

Eve gonna casually maim someone for Elara lmao 🤣
Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

and also
Swoon GIF by MOODMAN

Honestly reading these posts these guards are lucky Sidon is not around. He is a guard but not interested in being an abusive asshole. He would likely get involved if he witnessed the abuse.
or Zheng, Null, Void, Ander, and a lot of the other guards. Like, I hope they also formulate a revenge plot if they catch wind of it. Or at least don't do anything to Caio.

1694386134427.png
A kinda spoiler for Keeley's next post as he reacts to everyone else's reactions. Working on his reactions to Caio and Elara right now(same post), and Eve and other characters(same post) later.

What makes your characters angry?
For Keeley:
Pet peeves/very great annoyances:
-waking him up for no reason
-Dr.Allister
-claiming other people's work as your own
Pissed:
- the inmates are punished when the guards beef with the inmates for no reason
-Novak, and other guards who think it's okay to abuse their power(Jake and Jackson also fall under this list)

Okay…my to-do list!

Tomorrow:
Finish the Warden
(Note to self: STOP SIMPING UNCONTROLLABLY WHENEVER I LOOK AT HER FC AND JUST TYPE)
Post with Tamzin
(Note to self: Stop panicking about the marshmallow child and actually post her)
Possibly post Eve
(Note to self: If you don’t post her tomorrow you for sure post her the day after! Also she needs to avenge Elara, Keeley, and Caio so arson might be the answer…)

I edited my last post to include what's going on with Billy bc i totally forgot about his existence, just like his parents frfr

Also Bai Yuan Yue@ the guards

what-we-do-in-the-shadows-wwdits.gif

Last edited:
Vote Jet Li for Zhang! Ashy_OCdesigns Ashy_OCdesigns

Jet Li Thumbs Up GIF by Identity

Headcanon: Elara had prison break plans (hidden encoded in hot gossip) in that journal (similar to how she escaped from the lab), and that's the real reason she wants it back, but doesn't trust the others well enough yet to tell them that. Zhang might or might not have decoded said plans and may or may not have kept her secrets by burning or not burning the journal and or decided to blackmail Elara.

Last edited:
Vote Jet Li for Zhang! Ashy_OCdesigns Ashy_OCdesigns

Jet Li Thumbs Up GIF by Identity

Headcanon: Elara had prison break plans (hidden encoded in hot gossip) in that journal (similar to how she escaped from the lab), and that's the real reason she wants it back, but doesn't trust the others well enough yet to tell them that. Zhang might or might not have decoded said plans and may or may not have kept her secrets by burning or not burning the journal and or decided to blackmail Elara.
Yessssss

Users who are viewing this thread

Back