• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
yet more vines:
the guards @ Keeley:
Elara and Caio:
when the chiller inmates get angry:
as the rp progresses:
Zheng:
us @ our characters:
Dr.Allister and Jake @ the inmates:
Billy and bugs:
Ahmi, Keeley, Eve, Kenma:
me @ Jake and Dr.Allister:

Last edited:
Just so everyone is aware after much consideration I will be making Warden Cersei Hallows! I love the lawyer idea but was having a hard time making it work for some reason so Warden she shall be. Her form will be finished either this weekend or Monday. For anyone who needs it here is a snippet of her personality!

She is very strategic and cunning, seeing the playing board and being a hundred steps ahead of others she is up against. Cersei also believes in necessary evils because the world is not black and white, the good guys aren’t always good and the bad guys aren’t always bad but both can be dangerous and helpful when put in the right situation. She isn’t timid in the slightest and will not cower before anyone even if her life depended on it. She isn’t absolutely heartless but she knows that the team she puts out in the field will need to accomplish their missions because no one else will. She is also more than happy to negotiate for certain benefits to make a prisoners time more enjoyable but she is not a push over and also not a fool. If you hate her that is fine, she isn’t here to be loved or to be your friend, she is here to do her job because those who ended up in her prison aren’t here simply for jaywalking. She can read people with ease, even being trained in reading micro-expressions and body language going as far as the slightest twitch to a change in the pitch of a persons voice. She has some positive traits too, being witty is one of them and a side of her that the inmates might see on occasion. Most of her finer traits are reserved for the guards and people outside the prison. Though she ALWAYS has a certain charm to her and let’s face it she is downright gorgeous.

Please excuse me being a simp over here.

K posted but like idk wut even happened. bruh It's all dialogue. ughs. But like i worked on it forever so i had to post. It was just brainstorming turned into,,, like that. My brain is mush. I'll post a tl;dr tmrw. Anywaaaaaaysss... it's there.

BuggaBoo BuggaBoo

Master Chief Game GIF by Halo

Lol but in all seriousness I love the dialogue and the way you bring out their personalities is perfection

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1

I love her so much!!!!! AHHHH!!!

Steve Jobs Steve Jobs

Welcome to the fold, warrior.

I will post again after Aviator Aviator !!!!!

Last edited:
Please forgive my inhumanely long post. I promise this one is the exception, not the rule. XD

Please be aware of mild trigger warnings for profanity and sexual abuse!

Please forgive my inhumanely long post. I promise this one is the exception, not the rule. XD

The captain did a very good job of genuinely making me angry, and his beating was VERY deserved. I do feel bad for Lindner because Novak is her captain, but he's also a dick. That post gave me so many emotions, and I mean it.

Keeley when he connects the dots about Caio's father:
1694356829104.png

also, if I had to guess about the cinnamon roll alignment chart, Caio is looks like a cinnamon roll, could kill you.

The captain did a very good job of genuinely making me angry, and his beating was VERY deserved. I do feel bad for Lindner because Novak is her captain, but he's also a dick. That post gave me so many emotions, and I mean it.
I know! Honestly someone better have been holding Eve back because if she was willing to beat a man over a yo-yo imagine what she wanted to do NOW!

also, if I had to guess about the cinnamon roll alignment chart, Caio is looks like a cinnamon roll, could kill you.
I am struggling with the cinnamon roll chart lol. I think it goes…

Kenna - Looks like a cinnamon roll, could actually kill you

Tamzin - Looks like a cinnamon roll, is a cinnamon roll

Eve - Looks like a cinnamon roll, is actually a cinnamon roll just a very mentally unstable one

Sidon - Looks like he could kill you, could kill you but is still a cinnamon roll

Cersei - Looks like she could kill you, could kill you and you would thank her for it

If you tick Keeley off( which includes this guy), pray that he doesn't manage to get your medical history from online and use the information against you.

If you tick Keeley off( which includes this guy), pray that he doesn't manage to get your medical history from online and use the information against you.
He just looks at Eve’s medical history and is constantly growing more concerned and confused lmao 🤣. “Eve why does it say you became made of sponge for a week?”

daaaang!! nothing says fighter/hand-to-hand combatant on Caio's profile!!! who knew a little lanky boy could pack a punch against two giant security guards?? a little hard to imagine, but still funny 🤣 🤣 also he's a sweetheart for taking care of Elara <3

ISHTAR ISHTAR Caio's not even a great fighter, is the thing. He has a decent understanding of Muay Thai and jiu-jitsu, since he's basically a mafia don's son and would have been top-shelf ransom material as a kid, but he's by no means a master. What he does is strategically deduce opponents' "tells" in fights, on top of predicting that they will target his bad leg, and then he uses that knowledge against them. He plays mind games, is what he really does.

you should probably tag the start of the post with that since i didn't read ooc before your post haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back