• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Ne
I'm very, very bored. So, what dnd class and race would your character be?
Elara/Nexa would probably be a Goo or Celestial Warlock with Sage/Cloistered Scholar background, or a Horizon Walker Ranger.

Null is a Gunslinger Artificer, of course.

Void is a Way of Shadow Monk with a few levels in Gloomstalker Ranger.

Billy is a Circle of Pestilence Druid... easy.

Strangely, I haven't played with any of these classes. That'll have to change, they seem like such fun.

*Keely sets up a table to play a game of DnD. For some reason he feels the urge to do a pre-emptive facepalm when he sees who sits down*

Victorine: "What is this? This should be superheroes game... about me... and none of that dang rollin... cuz I'm winning. Again" *Giggles*

Notti: "What is this? C'mon mannnn-uh...! This is sooooo Eurocentric. Bruh where is all the indiginous Americas rep...? Who's game is this for? Weebs?"

AJ: "What is this? I already AM a necromancer. Race? That's just wrong. I am a maladjusted narcotics and radioactivated meta homo-sapien problem child with emotional control issues and coping with beating an addiction..."

DJ: "What is this? Dude. Where is the controller? Wait. You're telling me you can't save your progress. Rogue-like then? Soooo... what's minimum specs to run this thing anyways...?"

Ahmi: *Table flips and shoots all the books, little people statues, multicoloured dice, nukes half the table*

*As the players file out of the room, Keely sighs and starts picking up what he can salvage of his game. He begins to set up then notices the next set of players enter. Fulfills full-face palm prophecy.*

Ne

Elara/Nexa would probably be a Goo or Celestial Warlock with Sage/Cloistered Scholar background, or a Horizon Walker Ranger.

Null is a Gunslinger Artificer, of course.

Void is a Way of Shadow Monk with a few levels in Gloomstalker Ranger.

Billy is a Circle of Pestilence Druid... easy.

Strangely, I haven't played with any of these classes. That'll have to change, they seem like such fun.
I play dnd too. Hypee fixation lol

If I were to translate Yue into the D&D world, the closest thing to her would probably be using the Critical Role Tal'Dorei campaign setting, which is unofficial material. Through that she could be a human cleric with the blood domain or a wizard with blood magic.

Using official material, she would likely be a human warlock (since she called upon a patron) with a dhampir lineage.

For race, I kinda picture Caio as a fallen aasimar, because he has a strong sense of justice but is also so disillusioned with humankind that he's willing to cut corners and break rules to get it. Plus he's more edgy than a porcupine, haha.

As for class, since he has no powers, I guess that pretty much discounts any magical class right off the bat. In which case I'd say he's a cavalier fighter, because in a world without cars, he'd take a horse as a "vehicle."

evening! i truly apologize for the delay with Null & Void's post, I promise to have it up tonight or tomorrow, if not, feel free to harass me about it hehe :)

k so like i posted a 'part one' cuz my gf gunna grab me like soon k? The part with nova n shine is just fluff. helped me with writersblock. the part with wither and deluge sets them up to visit the rec room but make a stop alonge the way. the part with shine leads to the aia sitch in loading bay laaaater~~!!!!

k so like i posted a 'part one' cuz my gf gunna grab me like soon k? The part with nova n shine is just fluff. helped me with writersblock. the part with wither and deluge sets them up to visit the rec room but make a stop alonge the way. the part with shine leads to the aia sitch in loading bay laaaater~~!!!!
the plot t h i c k e n s

SOMEONE SMACK ME TO REPLY TOMORROW! It is the weekend and I am done my first week at the new job! SO MUCH TRAINING STILL AHEAD OF ME!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back