• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BEING HUMAN: CHAPTER II | OOC [On Break!]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
i gotchu

(except i need roland to post first so that thigns make chronological sense)

Roland's day post takes place at about 5:30 PM, so his is on the very late end of the day. You can probably do a Summer interaction before that as long as she gets to the library later on.

Hogan: You thought I was just a doggo-kun for plot device. But it was me Hogan the Destroyer of Worlds! Come, Kaysen! MISETE AGERUYOOO! I reject my humanity, RoRoland!

__graf_zeppelin_and_rudolph_von_stroheim_jojo_no_kimyou_na_bouken_and_kantai_collection_drawn_...png

Kaysen comes off as the kind of guy to hold onto his trash for an hour just to find the recycling bin.

But he also seems the type to get irrationally annoyed if you play a board game slightly different than what he's used to.

Okay I just looked it up and a normal Pets at Home shift is around four hours long

And then we have Marcus, constantly taking on extra hours / shifts because he doesn't have anything else to do.
he needs some hobbies

Kaysen comes off as the kind of guy to hold onto his trash for an hour just to find the recycling bin.

But he also seems the type to get irrationally annoyed if you play a board game slightly different than what he's used to.

Good idea for a sketch. I'll be right back with Kaysen and Chess: the manga.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back