• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Beacon Academy.

Aires hugs him from behind. Silently she apologizes for bringing up hurtful memories.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

"I've needed to head home for a while now, so i can probably get some other things from their as well as my notebook." He pats her hands that around around him, and smiles.

Aires holds him a bit tighter. "Loki of you allow it may I go with you when you go?"

"Hey, are we gunna keep chatting or are we gunna get going?" Elinore called from the door of the airship. How did she even get back there without anyone noticing? Some questions were better left unanswered. It was possible that no one would ever understand those kinds of things, and it was for the better that way. She was more than ready to get this mission started, anything labeled top secret was bound to be interesting

"Luna!" Aires shouted and tackled her laughing. "Where have you been? We've been waiting."

"Inside the ship...." Elinore said with a slow nod as she stood up again, brushing the dust off her black jacket "you guys were talking so I just went on ahead"

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

"Dirt is natures make-up. And i thought i heard someone clanking around in their. I want to see the engines!" Loki hops into it and goes into the engine room, and looks around. "Awesome."

"Its no problem" Elinore said with a smile, "I get dirty all the time, heck, I've still got dried blood on my arm from that bullet a couple days ago" she said as she let her jacket sleeve down just enough to show it "Oh...that's not dry..." she mumbled before putting the jacket back on. Oh well. Maybe she should have let the nurse finish treating her.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

"Elinore... get out of the cockpit now." Alex said as he went inside the ship and sat in the pilot's seat.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

"Thank you..." he says without looking at her. He seems entranced with all the machinery. He grabs a notebook and starts righting things done in it about the airship. "This is amazing, i love this thing."

"If you like something as small as the Bullhead, then wait until you get in a huge military airship. Now that haves some interesting tech you'll love to see when you enter it for the first time." Alex said to Loki as he starts the engine once more, lifting the small airship from the ground a few feet.

Loki goes into the cockpit and watches Alex work. "They come in a bigger size? Awesome, are we going to be in it?" He stands holding one of the bracer bars and enjoys the flight. "Also about Maelstrom, i want to add things too her, but i don't see a way how. I was thinking about making a gun too use a more advanced range of Dust, so far Maelstrom can only use ice dust."

"Were probably not going into a bigger airship, but I'll bring you in one if an opportunity pops up." Alex then lifts the Bullhead up into the sky after the rest of the group got in. "We'll probably need to use a better barrel and do a few tweaks if you want to add a few things to Maelstrom. But hold on tight! It's going to be a bumpy ride!" Alex then starts moving the ship forward at high speed, nearly crashing into Beacon Tower in the flight.

~

Professer Ozpin was taking a sip of coffee as he was looking out the window from his office. The day was sunny and was a perfect way to sta- VROOM! WHAT THE DUST WAS THAT! Ozpin nearly dropped his cup of coffee as a Bullhead flew by his window at high speed, almost crashing into the office by a few feet. The dean just face palms himself when he realized it was Alex driving the small airship as it flew away and nearly crashes into another building. I hope that man doesn't get the students killed and leads the mission successfully... Ozpin thought to himself as he looks out the window again while sipping his coffee. Just another day at Beacon it seems...

Last edited by a moderator:
" That should do it." Aires says as she patches up Luna's arm. "Whoa," She said as the airship moved. She tried to brace herself.

"Nice flying ace, how far is it to the camp?" He finds a seat and sits down, before tinkering with something he had in a case.

"About 15 minutes, so just enjoy the ride kids. I promise I won't get you all killed." Alex said as he nearly crashes into another building in Beacon Academy before leaving its airspace.

Aires gasps a bit trying to find a seat. "Whoa, my flying isn't like this"

Loki laughs as he hears Aires remark. "Yea but you have actual wings not artifical ones like this thing does."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back