• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Beacon Academy.

"Where are those kids?" Alex whispered to himself as he was waiting at the air docks. He had a Bullhead ready to leave the school at any time and was only waiting for students assigned to the mission to come. Did they get lost on the way to the docks or what? It's right at the front of school outside! The teacher decides to send another message to the group, this time each with a mean insult. But had he them all sent under his pupil's name to see if they'll fall for the joke. Hehehe...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
"I'm so excited to meet this Alex person!" Aires smiles hoping he'd be able to fix her wing.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Loki looks at his scroll and sighs. "I see where A.D. gets his mouth from, good impressions Mr.Alex good impressions."

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

Aires checks her scroll and chuckles a little. "Nice. Well one thing is for sure there never is a dull moment, right Loki?" She smiles up at him.

"Not in the slightest. Let's go on ahead, these two have things to discuss." He takes her hand in his and starts to walk towards the docks. "At least he gives rather decent directions."

" Rather decent? If you say so, but I think you're being too nice Loki." She smiles squeezing his hand in hers. She looks around and spots a head of orange hair. "Is that him?"

"Too nice? It's possible to be too nice?" He frowns a bit before looking where she was. "Possibly might be him."

"Hey! Are you guys part of the mission?" Alex asked the two students who approached him at the docks. "If you are, where's everyone else? Did they die or something?" He then starts up the small airship just in case the others would come soon.

Aires looks at Loki and then turns to the man, "Yes we're part of the mission," She looks behind her, "I'm sure the others will be here soon. My name is Aires and thisis myboyfriend, Loki." She says sweetly.

"They are finishing up and will be here shortly, but we wanted to talk to you beforehand since we seem to have time. If you don't mind sir." He bows politely and then smiles.

"Yeah, what's wrong? Is it relationship problems?" Alex asked with a grin, going out of the vehicle to talk with the couple face to face.

"Hardly, but glad to know you are concerned. No Aires here was wondering if you are able to fix her wings, since they are in and of themselves a weapon."

"Then first I need to see your weapon Aires. I need to know what caused damage to it too, since I doubt it will be easy to fix if it's actually part of your body." Alex then approaches Aires as he waves his tail in anticipation. It's been a while since he was able to fix a custom weapon like this, thanks to leaving his store a month ago to work at Beacon.

Aires smiles, "Thank you Alex but Loki and I are strong." She spreads her wings. "They've been cut at the attachment. They're weapon but they're a apart of me as well. Do you need more information?" She asks.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Hmm..." Alex just stares at the student’s injured wing, unsure how to fix it right now. "I might be able to do something about it, but I have do it at the camp. Don't have the right equipment for the repair now." Alex said after rubbing his ears in frustration.

"So you may be able to fix it? Then that is a really big relief off our shoulders." He looks around and walks up to the airship. He walks around it and inspects its mechanics, and how it works. "How cool..."

"Yup, she's a true beauty kid. Love flying these things around in the battlefield, mowing down the enemy with its guns." Alex then stands next to Loki and looks at him with curious eyes. "Hey, did you make that weapon yourself?"

"Which one? My trident Maelstrom?" He looks at Alex and raises an eyebrow. "I always loved machines, even though i was stuck being a fisherman."

"Interesting..." Alex whispered before inspecting Maelstrom a bit more with hands, taking the weapon away without asking. "What did you use to make such a weapon? It feels like I should know what materials you used to create it..."

"It's made from the bones of the Grimm mixed and smelted into a hard metal frame. The Head is made from King Taijitu fangs and is also mixed into a metal. I added a thick layer of wood coated in liquid dust to prevent cracking. At least that's what my notebook says, it explains it in great detail." He holds out a notebook towards Alex, which is filled with how to acomplish making weapons using Grimm parts, and Dust.

Aires suddenly remembers Loki's missing notebook. She's about to day something but decides to remain quiet and not interrupt.

Loki looks at her and raises an eyebrow. "Have something too say Aires? I can read your mind... through your facial features."

"Oh ah well, darling, have you found the notebook you couldn't find before?" She asks looking up at him smiling.

"No i have not, but i believe i know where it is. I just have to go home." He frowns sadly, and his eyes are filled with sadness as he remembers his old family's house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back