• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Beacon Academy.

"Practical is my middle name" Elinore said with a smile, "well actually it's Vintus...or something like that..." it never really came up much. "So you've already played with fire and electric dust." she said with a nod, referring to that mission oh so long ago, "so now you just have ice dust, yellow dust, and blue dust" she said with a nod, "Yellow's for agility or power and blue is binding, like the stuff Tavril uses." she continued on, "any ones you wanna try?"

He smiles and yawns. "AGGGHHH why am i tired. i slept rather well the other night." He groans and sits back down. "Wake up you fool."

"could you show me some stuff about ice, and blue" Micheal moved to his rear pack on his hip and pulled out a blue and a white round both with dust warheads. "will this do".

"Look at you, all prepared." Elinore said with a smile, "isn't that like a lawyer." she knew nothing about lawyers, but that was beside the point. "Alright, the blue dust is like a binding agent. It will hold down your opponent" she said with a nod "You've seen Tavril use it. He just...dyes it black or something to go with his whole 'I'm a creepy faunus who's gunna eat your children in the woods' deal" she said in a mocking tone. "The white-light blusish stuff will freeze things."

"cool, so how dose some sparing sound maybe off and away this thing is kinda dangerous to building." Micheal starts to walk off toward the woods.

Loki sighs happily, "Thank you my angel, that feels heavenly." He smiles at her and relaxes himself. Eph slithers around her room for a bit, before settling under her desk.

"Haha, looks like Ephemeral liked it here." She kisses Loki's neck, "by the way, I've been meaning to ask you, don't you have a room love? I think you never write left that bench last night." She looks to the window and sees how dark it's getting.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Elinore nodded, "Sparring sounds good" she looked back at William and smiled, "I'll be back when we're done, this shouldn't take too long" she told him, "alright Micheal, you're on!" Elinore said as she dashed off to a nice little place where they could fight away from students who could get roped into the oncoming doom.

"No i do not have a room, i usually sleep on the bench. And thank you for the massage, god knows i needed it." He offer's her a smile and laughs at the snake.

"Really now..." Both William and A.D said silently to themselves as Elinore started to teach Michael how to use other types of dust in front of them. Michael doesn't even look like he'll need dust to assist him in battle, seeing how he did some badass moves a while back. He could use his sword as if it was a extened part of h-... wait a minute. Why is A.D's voice in William's scroll? "SUPRISE YOU BASTARD!" A.D screamed out loud from the wrist-attached device, nearly giving William a heart attack. "Why are you back in my scroll you traitorous scumbag?!" William exclaimed at A.D as he walked away from his friends to speak with the A.I in private.

"Oh you know, just checking out how the new girl been doing around the armor's programming. But I must admit though, impressive work on making E.L a somewhat direct copy of Elinore. Key word, SOMEWHAT." The A.I said humorously as he was checking if any of his old viruses were still in the suit's hardware somehow, considering if E.L didn't delete them before. "Hey, I thought Elinore died a month ago and was simply going through a stage of grief you damn program. So shut up about it." William then watches his friends go into the forest to spar, following them at a slow pace.

"You two shouldn't fight each other, it's not healthy for your bodies if you do." E.L said to the old partners, clearly having no power over their argument with each other. "Males can be such troublesome creatures, even if A.D isn't alive like me..." Sighing to herself, the female A.I then starts watching Michael and Elinore's sparring session through the armor's hidden cameras.

Last edited by a moderator:
Micheal drew his sword 1 handed checking the keen not to sharp bit with a little bite. Moving to hold the sword 2 handed like a baseball bat he tried to relax the blade was still rather heavy to him but it help not to have the massive projectiles loaded in the chamber/handle. "lets start off slow this is my first time fighting you or anyone i was not trying to kill."

Elinore nodded and she took the axe off her back, "Just keep in mind I run off momentum. If it looks like you can't block me, get out of the way." She told him before getting in a battle stance, "alright, you go first"

Micheal started to look for a weakness, when he fell his body shift slightly; his arms moving out a bit for a T Rex like stance to a more aggressive, his legs bending a bit more his front leg moving out a bit and his shoulders relaxing.

"getting better human, still not there"

Micheal closed his eyes for a second. "right" moving his sword front in a classic baseball swing.

Kisses your cheek "you know you can room with me in secret. But something tells me that you like the outdoors. "

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

"I can stay, but sometimes i will go back outside. For tonight i'll stay here in case the criminal decides to come back to the scene of the crime." He smiles and closes his eyes.

Elinore parried his little sword slash with her axe. Well, at least he was getting it moving. She clicked the gun on her axe, shoving the blade further at Michael to make him stumble back a bit. "Remember, you have to think about your enemy. You have to change your fighting style with every opponent, look for their strengths and then get rid of them." she said as she readied her axe again, "fighting with the same style is just like eating every dish with the same utensil. You'd look pretty stupid trying to eat soup with a fork. Now. Come at me again" she never liked making first strike, it usually meant she would lose.

"Not in the slightest. Why should i discriminate when i myself was discriminated against for being poor, and for being a fisherman. People are people, it doesn't matter what they are, or who they are." He smiles and looks at her. "Why you ask?"

"right now go down, down and left"

lowering his stance bending his legs he let Elinore push his blade over his head swing it along with hear force in an upward ward arc along its path aiming to cut from hip to shoulder. the blade had started to emit is low whistling.

Loki laughs kindly and holds her against him. "Never once feel that my words are not my own. Everything i say is true, unless i'm messing with you. But i am very easy to read so i've been told."

"Oh sh-" Elinore clicked the reverse gun on her axe, bending back as she dd so for a bit more space. Her axe hit the sword just in time to save herself from becoming minced meat. There we go, momentum vs momentum. She jabbed the axe forward, aiming to hit Michael in the stomach with it and let his blade slide off the other end of her axe, putting him in a winded and super awkward position for using sword.

"And i you, hmm i wonder what the other students are doing. Want to go find out? My curiosity has gotten the best of me." He snickers slightly and smiles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back