• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Beacon Academy.

"You mean the blue ribbon tied to my belt?" William asked Elinore as she stopped struggling and was starting to look at the old ribbon he found a while back. "I apparently got it off some rabbit I had for lunch a few days ago, why do you ask? Do you also feel something... nice emitting from it?" He then released Elinore from his hug before taking off the mask, hoping to actually have one of those kisses for himself. Like, on his face or lips or something. Very smart tactic Elinore used to make the mercenary let her go from his tight hug... impressive indeed...

Last edited by a moderator:
"That would be awesome, it'd be easier to keep an eye on you." He points at you and narrows his eyes playfully. He then bursts into laughter and sits along the wall.

"Y-yeah.....because it's Annabells" Elinore said quietly, her eyes locked on the blue ribbon. "You ate Annabell's rabbit...." she knew they couldn't live forever, and there were still more rabbits and maybe a deer running around with those blue ribbons, but it was still weird to think they now one was gone. "Don't...kill anymore animals if you see those ribbons okay?"

"Haha, very funny." She giggles sticking her tongue out at him. She then lightly kisses him. Smirking, "Hah I win!" ^^

"Alright alright you win, hahahah." He takes his jacket off and his large tattoo of a dragon wrapped around a trident that covers his entire shows. "I'm gunna relax for a bit if you don't mind."

She stares at his tattoo and feels more attracted to him. "That's incredible." She makes up the bed and lets him lie down. "Here Love."

Michael just finished with his after lesson meditation it help order his thoughts and listen to the White noise and the voice that he could hear whispering. He decided he would go see his friends a walk would do him good

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

He smirks with his eyes closed. "I'm not sleeping, just resting and i am most comfortable propped up against something. It's how i fished and its also how i focus on sounds. Also what's incredible?" He opens one eye and smiles.

"Yeah, of course. I promise I won't eat another one of those creatures if they have a blue ribbon on them." William said calmly, despite panicking in the inside of his mind. He literally just ate his girlfriend's dead sister's rabbit a few days ago, which was now inside his stomach as they speak. Oh yeah, he's going to need to bring a lot of offering gifts to the dead when he visits next time. Like... boxes full of chocolate and incense as his offering to Annabelle in the future. He then kisses Elinore on the cheek before rubbing her head with his hand, hoping to get her out of her trance from the ribbon on him.

Last edited by a moderator:
"How so? It's only a tattoo. I got forced to get it when i turned 10, it was a rite of passage from my father before he left us. Blimey bastard.." He sighs slightly and cracks his neck. "I've been stiff necked for a while now, i do not know why."

Elinore snapped out of her strange little state and smiled, "Huh? What? Oh, sorry" she said with a nervous smile, "I guess seeing her last month is just kinda...throwing me off...." Elinore stood up and took William's hand "Let's not sit here right now" she said with a nod. It just didn't seem right to be there right now...

"I have one too." She says quietly. "My brother ordered me to get it." She sits on the bed. "Loki, I have something for you."

"Oh is it food, i like food. Not as much as i like you but i still like food.... Sorry that was weird of me." He chuckles slightly and sits up, he opens his other eye and smiles at her.

She smiles and pulls open a drawer of sweets. Loads of muffins, cup cakes, mini cakes, and breads. "Have your pick, Love." She then proceeds to open a mirror box. Inside it was a angel wing necklace. She takes his hand in hers ad places the wing inside his palm. "This is for you. Every time we're apart just know I'm there. It'll protect you." She shows him her wing necklace that also has the crystal attached to it.

He pulls her into a kiss and smiles against her lips. "Thank you my angel i will cherish it always." He puts his crystal into the necklace, and grabs some sweet bread. He takes a bite and groans. "My god this is good, where did you get it?"

Nodding his head toward Elinore, they both walk away from the gravestones and start heading back to Beacon just as night was falling on them.

"Your a savage Willy, I hope you know that." A.D taunts William during the small journey, hoping to make the guy feel bad for bringing Elinore's mood down. "What are you going to do now? Eat another cuddly creature for lunch?"

"A.D, stop being mean to the Creator. He already feels bad for what he's done." E.L snapped at A.D, apparently mad at the other A.I for his rude behavior. It makes her wonder who created the A.I and where that evil personality of his came from. How did William manage to go through A.D's constant rants everyday and somehow resist the urge to terminate the program? Her Creator is a very strange guy to have the patience to let A.D annoy him like that. She would have terminated him herself if she was human.

"Well it is delicious, my compliments to the chef." He smiles at her and then stands up. "I don't like being 6'6" it is intimidating..."

On their way back, Elinore spotted Michael who had started walking towards the almost common meeting place a little while back. "Hey Michael!" she yelled wiht a wave of her arm, "just the person I was looking for like three hours ago!" she said with a smile, "I still gotta teach you to use the different types of dust!" she said with a nod "it'll be fun"

"sounds good i'm kinda getting a hold of it with the books but i need some help with the practical stuff." he moved to Elinore with a lazy smile.

" I mean I adore the face that you're so tall." She smiles up at him. "It makes me feel like a princess." She says with a goofy smile.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

"A princess how so? I mean i am very knightly. Chivalry isnt dead with me. Maybe i was an honorable knight in my past life."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back