• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Beacon Academy.

"I think I can handle myself." Mags said before reading herself for the other two Grimms coming at her. She spins Blitz around her and swings at the closest beowolf, cutting off its head. She abruptly stops herself midswing causing the gears on Blitzkrieg to engage due to the momentum and turn into a sword charged with lightning dust. The last Beowolf charges at her and almost catching her with its claws, but she jumps and brings the sword down on its head. She runs down its back with the sword dragging into the beast's flesh behind her. She lands on the ground behind the beast. The Beowolf splits in two.

Elinore was caught off guard when not only did her axe hit nothing but air, but Micheal flipped her. That was it, she had to drown everything else out. Mid-flip, Elinore aimed to kick Micheal. If she was going down, he would too. Elinore released her axe again and tucked to spin in air and try to reorientate herself so she'd land of her feet. Elinore landed in a crouch again, this time the axe conveniently embedded straight up in the ground in front of her. She shot at Micheal with the cannon several times.

Time... time was valuable.

Micheal only need a fraction of a second to lay down on his back and finish loading his weapon it took him loner to close the breach. he had expected her to recover fast but not that fast. damn. no matter would not be able to get a good firing angle it didn't mater. now he had to wait till she was in range of the light load of ice dust. maybe 4-5 feet with the dust in its powder form.

"fool"

Elinore stood up and walked forward, clicking the gun to help her get it out of the ground without effort. The axe span up, flaming to melt any ice dust left over, and when she neared Michael she hit the reverse one to help her with a sideways swing aiming into his side

Last edited by a moderator:
"Hey Magnolia. So how have you been for the past month?" William asked the faunus as she sat next to him, wondering where she went after their fight in the forest last month.

Aires laughs silently at Loki's response. " Ephemeral, what's the matter?" He suddenly bites Aires. "Ouch, hey what's the matter Lil guy?"

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Loki takes the snake and looks into it's eyes. "The dead grimm are making it panic. Hmm." He relaxes the snake and it curls around it's master's arm.

Micheal jumped high one of his best. nearly clearing the axe nearly... clipping the bottom of his boots he flopped and fell sideways along the axe. slamming ear first into the ground. dased confused he seemed to be moving but he was not.

"silly human... MY TURN" a low growl barked forth from Micheal... no malcharion as he stured

Aires kept watching the fight ad she sucked on her bite. She sits down next to Loki.

Elinore turned the axe and clicked the reverse switch again, aiming to bring it down on Michael who was on the ground. Ops, forgot it was a friendly spar. Oh well.

Mags smiles shyly. I kinda got lost and met some nice bear faunuses that showed me the way home. They actually looked a bit beat up, but I'm sure they were fine. I almost got to the school, but i got lost in these woods. Doesn't feel like I've been gone a month though. Has it really been that long?"

"Bear faunus." Aires props up a bit, "you wouldn't happen to know their names, would you Mags?" She asks suddenly.

bang. steel on steel. the axe was stopped by the flat of the blade as it descended from on high to smite malcharion. "EEEEEEAAAAAHHHH" moving the sword up he pushes her off. moving to smash the girl in the chin with the hilt of the blade. knocking her off balance the axe scraped down the length of the blade sparks flying as she fell, it brought his knee up to meet her ribs along the side, using her downward moment he leached the hand that hand been mid way along the blade to her hip pulling him up.

Loki sets Eph in front of him and writes down things into a notebook as he studies it's new behavior. "Hmmm this is really interesting too know, he either gets panicked because of the other grimm, or the fighting. Or he just doesn't like people..."

"Oh I see, well thank you for trying. Hey Loki, watch this." Aires gathers a bit of the mixed dust from her room into her palm and sprinkles it over Eph. The snake begins to twist and turn and then its eyes begin to glow a violent light blue. "Whoa." Aires says.

Elinore crashed down onto the ground, the axe knocked from her hands. She slowly started to push herself up, only to collapse on the ground again. That last one hurt...damn...she wasn't going to let herself get beat again. Especially not by a student who didn't even want to be a hunter originally. No. She was going to be the best. Elinore rolled over to her axe and pushed herself up, picking the axe up in one smooth motion, her dark blue aura assisting with the pain. She glared at Micheal. Something had changed. She didn't care. Elinore fired several shots at Micheal, using that momentum to spin the axe around her for additional momentum to bring her axe down on him as hard as she could.

Aires noticed the fight getting out of hand. Should I stop them? She thought to herself looking at Loki with a concerned face.

"Odd he is reacting too the dust, but not going berserk... How quaint." He cleans up Eph and gives it a treat. "That's enough for now, i don't want you to get sick or get corrupted." He pats Aires head and smiles. "nice idea by the way. And if the fight gets worse, Me, Will, and this Mags will attempt to stop it. So relax." He smiles knowing her thoughts.

"I'll see you later Soppo." "Ok, just don't be out too late." Soppo said to Spectra. Spectra went to fly around on Chirpy the nevermore, but then he herd shots fired and went hovering above. He sees people from his school. "Are they fighting out of anger or for fun?" Spectra said. He then went a bit close to a tree and jumped on it and landed next to Loki. "Hey, what's going on?" Spectra asked.

She smiles slightly. "Oh well, thank you boyfriend of mine." Aires giggles a little and then her mood shifts slightly. "Spectra!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back