• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Beacon Academy.

"In case AD didn't inform you Will, I wasn't aimed to even hurt them." Ben said as he began to walk away. "Guess it is time to pack up the dorm." He muttered as he flicked his tail. Man I sometimes wish I could give people the bird with this thing...

"You watch yours...bitch." Acid replied scathingly as the three turned around and started to walk away. Teri just watched the others leave. 'Why...does those two words seem familiar?' "Shut it!" She threw a nearby chair at the ones chanting for a fight.

Tinko was still wondering where he was, and as Karmella started booing at the lack of gore, a chair smashed into him.

Lying out on the floor absolutely motionless, Arata considered whether or not he was deserving of it. Seeing her teammate in pain, Karmella turned her attention from the lack of combat and began laughing at his suffering, Maxwell grumbling unenthusiastically.

"Ah, how wonderful to see the common people duking it out for our entertainment." Karmella said as she threw a couple air punches and laughed "Don't you agree Miss Mayumi?"

Arata ignored the question and slung her downed husband over her shoulder.

Maxwell took it as his cue and began making his way to their new room, Arata following close behind.

Ignoring the last comment given from Acid, Aires went to her room packed and headed to the room she'd be staying in for the next four years . . . "Wow, this is intimidating." She said as she claimed a bunk. "Where are my teammates? Huh look at that no more shattered mirror." She smiled at her reflection.

They reached their room. Immediately, ACO of TACO started to decorate while Teri just stood by, watching. She can honestly say that she was impressed by what they did with the room.

"What was that about?" Teri asked Acid as they finished. Acid faced Teri. "She was being stupid, I killed off a monster that used to be her pet." She said.

"...She's a friend of mine, can you please apologize to her?" Teri asked.

"Apologize? For doing my job?"

"No, for being inconsiderate."

"...Fine."

Teri, satisfied with her work of getting her to apologize, proceeded to work on her side of the room. Acid slipped out of the room and looked for the girl's room. She took a deep breath and knocked.

Aires was putting up a poster of the Achieve Men when she heard a knock. "Just come in Will, Lulu, Ben. I don't know why you guys are knoc-what do you want." Aires's face fell as she opened the door to Acid. "I'm not interested in fighting you."

"...I came to...apologize." She said with much difficulty. "I was being...inconsiderate and a total...idiot." She removed her hat and knelt. "Please forgive me."

Aires sighed heavily, "Stand up dork face." She said nicely, "I understand what we are fighting for as Hunters and Huntresses, it's just that Grimm was the last thing I had of someone that was precious to me. But thank you. I'm sorry for slapping you. I was wrong to do that. Just be careful not to get me angry. Ya see, I can't really control my semblance yet. Heh." She smiled sheepishly, rubbing the back of her head. She extended her hand, "We good? Oh and tell Teri thanks."

Ben was leaning on a wall by the door, waiting for Acid to leave. Once she did so, the Faunus entered the room, tossing his bag onto a bed. "This one taken?" He asked Aires with a smirk. "What was she in here for? I'm certain it wasn't for a fight otherwise we would no longer have a room."

"I'm just saying you can't go into the room with that bird smell."Elinore told William as they came into the room too. She'd been trying to clean off the mechanical warrior so they didn't ruin the room on the fist day. Luckily, she had learned to carry rags with her everywhere for cleaning. Once she had William clean enough, she entered the room. And that Acid chick was there....okay. "Dibs!"she cooed as she pounced on a bed in the left hand corner of the room. She laid on the bed and watched the others, protecting it like a wild cat protects its dinner.

"Why not?! The smell of our dead enemies will ward off intruders who will try to break into our room in the future!" William retorted as he followed Elinore into the room. He goes to the last unoccupied bed and put his bags under it. Though he opens up one bag on the bed and takes out several explosive traps. "Now I should place some at the door and window to prevent anyone from breaking in, but leave the rest under the floorboards if they manage to survive the first traps..." He muttered to himself while placing a trap above the door.

"How about not setting up explosive traps and stuff." Ben commented watching Will move towards the door. "How many times has your room at Beacon been broken in to?"

Before William could even do anything of the such, Elinore tackled him to the ground "Bad dog!" She barked out at him "you're allowed one on the door. But only an ice trap. And you have to tell is how to deactivate it." She told him without ever getting off of him "deal?" There was no other option, it usually made negotiations easier to have only one option.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

Aires fell onto her bed exhausted. "Mmm this feels nice." She exhales hugging her pillow. "Though I fell like our room is small." She mumbled, "Will, no traps." She murmured falling asleep.

"My room has been broken into many times for the past few months!" William lied before feeling the nice, hard floor on his back. "I will never accept your terms, woman! WOOF WOOF!" He barked back while trying to get Elinore off of him.

Elinore flopped down on William just to give him a harder time "Yeah, and I was the one breaking in most of those times. Now you don't have to worry about it. I can just steal your stuff whenever I want~ partner~" she cooed with a devious smile

Aires began giggling when she heard Elinore say partner. " You are so screwed William! Haha!" Aires turned on her side and watched her teammates, smiling. "You know we're a family now." She jumped on Ben and pulled him on the ground, her on him. " Haha now you're on the ground too." She smiled.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Fine! I'll accept your terms, so get off me now!" William taps the ground to show that he gave up and wasn't resisting anymore. "Though I find it a bit creepy to call ourselves a 'family'. I mean, what kind of family member breaks into my room and steals my underwear?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"I stole your amo" Elinore said coldly as she rolled off William and sat up "and my main concern is figuring out our rolls in the family. Who are the parents?"

Aires blushed and looked at Ben, "Haha well Will is the leader, ain't that right Daddy." She smirked and then laughed dropping her head on Ben's shoulders.

"I'm just messing with you, honey. No need to get frosty with me." William told Elinore before he went to the door and placed the trap above it. "Of course I'm the leader of this team, since I'm smarter than all of you combined! Hahahaha!"

"No we're not and stop exaggerating our intelligence to others, you annoying idiot." William said coldly to himself.

"You're just jealous that I'm funnier then you."

"Nope, I'm simply disappointed with myself to think that I can say such a stupid joke to my partner."

"Who's also your girlfriend!"

William sighs and lays down on his bed. Apparently his second personality is more annoying then A.D, which is kind of surprising to him. If only he had a way to shut himself up... "What do you guys want to name my second personality?" He asked his teammates.

"Stupid face McGee" Elinore replied with a smirk. "And if William is the father, then am I the mother? And I thought I was your sister... then....." she was about to short circuit "and Ben?.....?". She finally stood up, walked to her bed, sat down and stared at the wall. Elinore has crashed, please do not turn off Elinore while she is rebooting. Please wait. Loading....loading....loading...

"Gavin." Ben replied to Will's question. "Or Ryan. Those are my votes." The Faunus then flopped onto his bed and started to go through his bag.

Aires unfurled her wings in the crowded space, she plucked three feathers and then concealed her wings once more. She rumaged through her things and found three chains. Her feathers turned into her steel glass and she strung the chain through them making them into necklaces. She hands each of her teammates one. "We can communicate with these. They are as light as a feather but are more durable of course. And Lulu had used them before. Just tuck them behind your ear." She looked at Will after that, "Will being our leader means we're counting on you. My life is in my hands but now it's shared with you, and Lulu and Ben." She said smiling at them all. Looking at Will she saluted him, "I will follow you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back