• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Beacon Academy.

While Tavril nodded a silent 'hey' to Aeron sense besides Elinore, Aeron was the only other person in the school he knew, Elinore leaned back in the librarian's chair and laughed at the sudden bombardment of people in the library. "You've got yourself a deal. And there's no 'I' because she's hiring us. And the pay..well let's just say it's near and dear to my heart. And that's how I know this is a safe deal. Because if she tries anything,I'll rip her heart right out of her chest." Elinore said with a grin. Tavril scooted away from her a bit.

Natalya smirks when she realized more students came in the library. Seems like she got her team. "Well I'm going to lead the infiltration squad, since I need to get in that vault myself. But of course honey, you can have your lamppost back." She opens up Hellsing and Saving Light appears in front of Teri. Then she looks at Aires. "Yes? What sort of question do you have to ask me?"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Aeron sighed. Was everyone in this school completely nuts? Or was it just the ones he met? "I'm in, when and where?" Then again... I'm pretty mental, too. "And if you plan on killing her, I have my own reasons, so leave some mutilation for me," Aeron said, glancing at Teri and Ferlick, on the other side of the table from Aeron. "So, with all these angry Hunters and Huntresses, any details about the mission you feel like changing now? Like the part where something inevitably goes wrong, we get caught and you are nowhere to be found? Or perhaps the part where you sell us out in the first place? You know, stuff like that? Or are you willing to take your chances with the guy who survived two bombings in one day, and is talking to you now, just hours later?"

"Whoever is participating in the mission will meet up tommorrow in the city docks at 17:00. A private Bullhead will be there to pick up any party guests. Which means whoever is in Team A will board that airship. Team B will meet up at the opposite side of the docks, where I'll have a speedboat ready for us to use when the operation begins." Natalya puts her scroll down on the table to show a map of the city docks. "Though I never said this mission had zero risks. Expect anything to happen and be prepared for the worse case scenario. But don't think I can't beat you all up right now. I might retreat first, but expect heavy resistance if you dare attack me together. I didn't survive for this long to be defeated by the likes of you kids." She warned coldly. Though this attitude goes away quickly when the librarian smiles. "Now is there anymore questions you all have?"

She recieves her lamppost. Teri had a fearful look just as she asked. "Do I have to wear a dress?" 'Please say no, please say no.'

Natalya gets off the desk and inspects Teri up close. "Hmm... yup. Teri, you're going on Team A. You look more like muscle then infiltrator." She teased. "But don't worry about not having a dance partner. Ferlick and Aeron here will be part of Team A. Elinore too, but as your leader." She walks back to her desk and scoots right next to Tavril. "Team B will consist of Tavril, Aires, and a good buddy of mine. I will lead that team. Though everyone must dress up for your current positions. No need to fail the mission because someone didn't feel like wearing a sexy dress to a party."

Aires looks at the Tavril. "Well that answered my question." She said after wondering what team she'd be apart of. She then looks at Luna and she didn't look happy. "Wait dress up? In what?!" She asked the woman. Aires was happy to see her friends again, but they were not happy to see her. At least that's what she gathered, she also wondered where Will was.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Natalya laughs to Teri's remark. She almost forgot that Teri used to be a guy. "Don't worry about that Teri. I'll just have Elinore and Aires here teach you how to put on a dress properly. Now won't you ladies?" She asked the two female students next to her. Sure Natalya was a female too, but she knew it'll be better to let students teach the new female.

Perfect... ish. Being alone in dark, skulking around, sticking close together would be nice, but being on muscle means dressing up, mingling... Aeron snapped back to the other point. "I... don't have a suit." Aeron's background of relative poverty hadn't come up before, and he was reluctant to reveal it now. "I've never needed one before." True. "Plus I don't really like suits." Also true.

"Fine! Even though I have extra suits in Hellsing, you'll now be part of Team B. I hope your happy with that change Aeron." Natalya pouted.

Aeron opened his mouth to protest, but shut it again when he realized he had no legitamate argument: he was better suited for stealth anyway, being a Faunus might attract unnecessary attention if he were on team A, and, well, absence breeds fondness, as they say. Aeron simply nodded and asked again "When and where?"

Markus nods. "The n we are all set.... But you should know... They only follow my word, so all you have to do is give me the word. They will follow it." He looked out over beacon. "So, I am the new guard captain of beacon." He held his head up with pride.

Nexus reads his tablet and and breaths out some smoke from his cigarette. He gets an update from his headquarters and frowns. "They love to mess with people's family's." He closes his tablet and rubs his temples with his free hand. "I wonder what Aires and her friends are up too."

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

Aires giggled wickedly. She couldn't do anything without sounding different than her usual self. She looked at Aeron and smiled. "Hey we got off on the wrong foot." She extended her hand to him. "Hey" She smiled sweetly, "it's nice to meet you and have another fellow flyer!" Her face beamed. She wondered where Nexus was at.

"Yeah, nice to meet you..." Aeron said distractedly, taking her hand and half-heartedly shaking it. At the moment, he was daydreaming several possible outcomes of this mission that were more than optimistic, despite his outward cynicism. He glanced at Teri and Ferlick and how they were, again, close together, and his daydreams grew more violent, the possible outcomes more fatal for one person in particular.

Aires stepped in front of his view. "Hey, it's gonna be okay." She whispered. She could tell he wasn't okay, but she wasn't about to call him out on it. Instead She gave him a light hug. "I know this seems strange, but I'm a hugger." She squeezed lightly, "We'll all be fine and we'll come back alright!" She said letting go of him and glancing at Teri and Ferlick. She approached them and introduced herself to the two as well. "Hi, I'm Aires! It's nice to finally meet you!" She smiled brightly. She turned to look at Luna, but then her gaze went to Tavril. She saw him shake his head no and Aires nodded, understanding what he meant. She turned back to Teri, "So need help with clothes?" She smiled winking.

"Wonderful. So it's settled. Tomorrow we'll meet up at the docks then split up. I suggest we all get a good night's sleep, and prepare for the worst to happen." Elinore said with a firm nod to the two parties. The worst could, and probably would, happen. That was just how her luck ran. "Keep your scrolls on you. If anything goes wrong that's how we'll stay in contact." she said before leaving. Tavril stood up and looked at the people around him that he was going to work with. "Okay, team A...I trust you all know each other? Good. These parties...they tend to attract a less...celebrated crowd. Don't let personal vendettas show. I don't care if you see the man who killed your mother, don't put yourselves in any more danger than you have to. Have any of you been on stealth missions before?" He'd never worked in an untrained group before. This wasn't going to be very pretty.

"M'lady, I have news." A rabbit faunus said as she ran into a dimly lit office. The woman sitting in the chair behind the desk uncrossed her legs and sat up straight, taking a report the rabbit offered. She looked at the paper and sneered, "Well then, a deal? Between the White Fang, council of know nothings, and Beacon? And who was it that authorized the White Fang to scourge its name with humans? Markus?" she took a moment to laugh wickedly, "Markus? Markus is supposed to be dead! And so is Beacon. Well, it looks like I'm going to have to take some matters into my own hands.... but first..." she opened a drawer and grinned, "Delila, retrieve my uniform...."

Teri blushed as she nodded. "Yeah, I kinda need help with the dress." She stared at her lamppost for a bit. "And unless I can find a way to hid Saving Light I'm going to need to use a smaller weapon for a while.

Aeron looked around sheepishly at the question about stealth missions "Y-yeah... I have" he said knowing it was odd that he had yet to take a class at Beacon, but had likely had more real-world training than all of the others. Being a poor, adopted, Albino Faunus living in the slums meant doing a lot of undesirable things to survive, even if those things were considered not okay, even by the White Fang. Aeron had a thought: if this party attracts bad people, will the White Fang have anyone there? Aeron hadn't had many run-ins with the WF, but there was one person in particular he would love to meet of their numbers. Warnings be damned, this personal vendetta was important.

Aires looked down at her boots and sighed. "You can use my boots." She smiled at Teri. "My boots shoot powerful bullets that use dust. Alex made them for me out of Will's Armour so they are amazing. Just kick to reload aim and shoot. I have a dress you can borrow." Aires smiled slightly. She looked over at the bat faunus and she saw that it seemed as though he was planning something.

Ferlick opened up Phoen and pulled out a small apparatus that stood at its center. Contained in it was the once blank but now fully purple dust crystal, and a small blade. The dust crystal which was in a small glass encasement seemed to work as a handle for the dagger which was short but long enough to really hurt someone if you tried. He held this blade out to Teri and closed Phoen. "I want you to understand that Phoen will not work at full capacity without that piece, so do not break it alright, also only press the button at the bottom in an emergency it will release all the power in the dust crystal and essentially well that means a lightning bolt currently."

Teri thought for a while. "No...I think I set something aside for subtlety." She said. "It's in my room, it's very old, one of the villages I used to protect gave it to me in gratitude. It'll take a while to clean and fix but I think I can have it by tomorrow morning."

Aires shrugged and yawned, "Alright then, I'll have a dress ready for you by morning." She smiles at her. "Just tell me where your room is and it'll be waiting for you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back