• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Be Ready For Me

She smiled and just watched him happily, "I don't know what I'd do without you. I'd have to look after myself and that's just not gonna fly." She teased him, letting him plop her down onto the couch "I got a doctor's appointment on Monday by the way, you working or you free to come with me? More blood tests so they said I probably shouldn't drive after considering how I passed out after last time." She told him, making sure she enjoyed her evening with him as much as she possibly could while her head was barely hurting her and eventually ended up in bed with him late into the night, falling asleep curled up close to him.

He hummed quietly, pulling her in close tightly, "love you too beautiful." He murmured, kissing her head a=before drifting off. He got up early to get the diaper bag ready for the morning. they'd only be gone until 12 but he always liked to be prepared just in case. Once the bag was ready he got himself ready and finally went to get Maya up and dressed, trying to keep her settled while he got her ready so that Max could stay sleeping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back