• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Be Ready For Me

Max held his hand letting a few tears fall as she watched him "Everything is okay babe, I promise." She said quietly to him hoping he would stay calm the rest of the ride.

Noah gave a small nod "Thats good to hear, it'll be good to see them." He said happily but frowned deeply as they got to the stop light. He groaned loudly and honked on the horn as they started to get a little too close "Fucking idiot! Learn to drive!"

Carmen frowned a little as they kept coming back and she started filming until they'd fully reversed into the front of Noah's car "Ah shit." She muttered, finishing the video as he was getting out

He frowned a little but passed out again not long after going into a third one right as they were pulling up to the emergency bay but they let Max follow for now to have her answer any questions

Noah kept honkong and threw the car into park immediately when they hit. He got out quickly and started yelling at the person in the car "Dude are you deaf?! I was honking at you to stop!" He yelled as they started to get out of the car.

Max took shaky breaths as she answered everything she could for them. She sat in the waiting area once they finished their questions, calling his mother to tell her what was happening.

She sighed quietly and sat there watching them some until the guy started getting up in Noah’s face and she got out the car, going and getting in between them, stepping up to the guy that was the same height as Noah, “nah, nah you backed up into us asshole, you wanna try and argue it?! I will curb you fucker.” She snapped at him, somewhat aware that Noah was tugging on her arm. “Just swap details and get on with it.” She snapped.

He didn’t come around for a couple hours but finally opened his eyes to see max sat next to the bed, squeezing her hand gently to get her attention.

Noah went a bit wide eyed when Carmen came up from behind him. He'd only ever seen her like this once at a show and it had honestly scared him a bit. He was thankful though when the guy finally backed down and got his information for them.

Max looked away from the TV when she felt him squeeze her hand giving him a small smile "Hey, how are you feeling?" She asked quietly

She turned back to Noah and winked at him, getting the piece of paper off the guy and made sure Noah took photos of the damage. It wasn’t much but the car was still pretty new. They were back in the car in a couple minutes. “Now I’ve wasn’t my coffee.” She smiled at him. “What? He was getting up in your face. You’re too nice for that.” She smiked.

He frowned a little and just focused on holding her hand. “Like I’ve been steamrolled…. What happened? We were… in the kitchen?” He mumbled still very confused.

Noah was still in shock by the time they got back to the car "Coffee...yes dear...whatever you want." He said quickly before putting the car back into drive and heading off to the starbucks "You want a cake pop too? Or a sandwich?"

Max gave a small sigh and pushed some hair from his face "You had seizures....they're going over some test results now and then they'll come talk to us." She said quietly before kissing his knuckles. She looked up as a nurse came in to check him over and gave a small smile "He just woke up."

She frowned a litttle and turned to face him. “Oh you are ridiculous.” She giggled, shaking her head and reached over to take his hand while they finished their journey, getting out with him to go get their coffee.

He frowned a little as they got him to sit up and do a general physical before letting him know there wasn’t anymore bleeding that they could see on the scans or any obvious cause at the moment. “So…. I could potentially have more is what you’re saying?” He asked frowning a little feeling maxs grip tighten.

Noah chuckled and smiled as he continued their drive. He checked over the car again as they got out for coffee and gave a small sigh "Thank goodness its not horrible, just a bumper dent."

Max took a deep breath and squeezed his hand tight when she heard the nurse. "Are there any other tests we can get too?" She asked softly as she looked at Will.

“There are but they are likely to come up inconclusive as well right now… mr. Ramos you suffered a serious TBI, it’s not unlikely that this is a permanent side effect of that injury.” She explained.

She waited til he was done and took his hand, heading inside, telling him what she wanted while she went to grab them a seat, watching him quietly and just admiring.

Max took a deep breath and gave a small nod "Is there.....is there anything we can do to help prevent them?" She asked quietly giving his hand another squeeze.

Noah got their food and came back smiling "Here you go beautiful, coffee for you." He said happily as he set the drinks down and sat across from her.

She thanked him quietly and smiled at him some. “Sometimes I still pinch myself that I get you all to myself.” She smiked. “So just remember that I love you when we get to the book store alright?” She winked at him.

He frowned a little, not really listening that much now, just thinking through how this could end up affecting the career he’d worked so hard for.

Noah chuckled and shook his head a bit while he pulled out his phone taking a quick photo of her and posting it to his instagram with the caption 'Best coffee date'.

Max thanked them as they left and turned to Will "Babe? Hey, talk to me." She said quietly growing more worried about him by the minute.

He frowned and glanced over at her. “He uh…. I found out yesterday…. Fhe guy knew his car was fucked up…. I wasn’t… I wasn’t gonna sue but now I feel like we should.” He mumbled.

She smiked a little and shook her head when the notification popped up. “You are a stalker.” She told him, “you ready to go to the book store though?” She asked him, rubbing her foot up and down his calf. “I love you yknow. My favorite cryptid. And that’s saying something considering you got Mothman to compete with.”

Max frowned deeply feeling anger start to rise in her "What? Are you fucking serious? He let you drive and knew it was fucked?! Yeah, no we are suing that is complete bullshit." She said shaking her head a bit.

Noah smiled widely and pecked her cheek as they walked out of the coffee shop "Mmm I love you too beautiful." He said sweetly before opening her car door for her. Once at the book store he went to find a spot to sit at while she went to run wild and find what she wanted.

She was already balancing a stack of four to go drop off with him for now when she noticed a couple teenagers with their mom walking up to him and smiled a little, co ringing to browse until they were gone, heading over. “Here. Guard these. Especially that hardback, with your life.” She told him. “You’re gonna have to be ready to help me whittle it down later.” She smiled.

He frowned and swallowed a bit. “I’d this is permanent I don’t know how I’m gonna do shows.” He frowned, worrying about it now.

Noah looked at her and laughed gently giving a small nod. He was in a good mood happy to meet those few fans. He looked over the books she had brought over and made sure to guard the ones she really wanted.

Max frowned deeply and gave a small nod "We'll figure this out okay? I promise we will." She whispered kissing his cheek gently

Carmen was browsing for a good forty minutes longer until she glanced over to see how tired Noah looked, remembering he was gonna need a couple days to rest after this so he could recover his energy. She headed back over to him and set the third and final pile of books down "Right.... help." She smiled a little sheepishly at him. They managed to work it down to four books and she snatched the one from the top of the pile so that she wasn't having him pay for all four. "You wanna go home and have an anime weekend?" She asked him, giving his hand a squeeze as they were walking out of the store.

He nodded slowly, just laying back and starting to fall asleep. Austin was the only one to show up for the rest of the day, feeling bac that he hadn't been able to make it down before but with work as crazy as it was, he'd finally maanged to get down there and brought a card into his room, "Hey, how's he doing?" He asked Max, going over and hugging her gently.

Noah smiled tiredly at her and nodded "That sounds great, just us relaxing." He said softly before paying for the books she had picked out. He kissing the top of her head repeatedly as they walked out and to the car.

Max hugged Austin and sighed heavily "Its uh.....its not good. They're not able to see anything....this may be permanent." She explained quietly as she sat back down.

She smiled, clinging to his arm, just happy to have him home finally. "I'll make us some spaghetti tonight." She suggested, going to get in the car with him and leaned back, watching him while he drove "One of my clients was asking me about you the other day. She's a fan.... She was asking me about your faith.... I just told her it wasn't really my place to explain it." She told him quietly

He frowned and sighed a little "That's not good." He muttered "We were texting yesterday, told me he's gonna look into suing the guy after he found out the guy knew the car needed work doing to it." He muttered

Will came round again a few minutes later frowning at Max, "When can we go home?" He asked her quietly, "Hey man, how's it going?" He smiled some.

Noah raised his eyebrow and shook his head some "Thats weird, but I guess because of my tattoos people wonder." He muttered with a shrug "Its a complicated story that I don't want out there." He explained with a small chuckle.

Max sighed softly "I don't know yet love." She murmured giving his hand a squeeze "I'm going to grab a drink alright?" She said softly before leaving him to be with Austin.

Austin smiled some at him "Hey man; going good, hows it going for you?" He asked

She shook her head "No uh... no she said it was the new album." She told him. "Dethrone to be specific... But I'm not suggesting you do tell people." she told him, "She also asked.... She asked if we'd met each other's families yet." She mumbled, picking at her nails some, "I just said yes cause I didn't have the heart to explain why we haven't after three years." She mumbled.

He frowned a little and nodded, watching her go. "It's uh... I dunno.... Ask me again when I know if this is my new normal or not." He muttered, rubbing at his face "One minute I'm going to put a shirt on and the next minute I'm here.... I wanna get back to the studio as soon as I can but I'm freakin' out if this has ruined my career." He frowned

Noah frowned softly and gave a small sigh "Listen...as far as I'm concerned we live with my family ya know? You've met Nick too and he's my brother. I don't have contact with my biological family outside of facebook." He said softly taking her hand in his "And I'm not going to pressure you to meet yours, if you want me to then I can, but if not then thats fine too. Lets just make sure I'm not meeting them for the first time at our wedding." He said before sending a wink her way.

Austin gave a small nod and sighed "Well you have all of our support alright? Do what you got to do to. We want you healthy man thats whats important." He said with a small smile "Hows the baby?"

She smiled a little as they pulled up to the drive. “We are eloping.” She told him. “Then we can have something for friends later.” She told him.

He thanked him quietly, starting to feel weird again and just closed his eyes, trying to relax a bit. “I think… nurse… max.” He slurred a little

Noah chuckled and gave a small nod "I like the sound of that, you gonna pick my monkey suit?" He asked as he gave her hand a squeeze.

Austin frowned deeply and rushed to try and find the call button "Shit, shit, shit." He muttered pressing it repeatedly as he saw Will's eyes roll back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back