• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Be Ready For Me

Noah looked over at Carmen and smiled softly "Hey beautiful, its around 9. You want to grab some breakfast?" He asked while reaching for her hand.

Max nodded and sighed heavily "I'm doing as good as I can be. Worried sick about him." She said softly as she watched him

She nodded slowly but frowned. “My head is pounding.” She mumbled, wandering over and kissing him gently. “Can we stop for some Advil on the way?” She mumbled tiredly.

She nodded, staying for about an hour before having to leave to go pick her kids up.

Will was our most of the morning, waking up a little just after one but frowned as he somehow felt worse than before, not seeing max in there and guessing she’d gone to get something to eat but he lay there, starting to sweat bullets, struggling to breathe and feeling like his head was going to explode, unable to move with the pain he was in.

Noah nodded and gave a small smile "Yeah we can do that." He said gently before kissing her forehead as he exited the room to let her get ready.

Max frowned as she came up from the cafeteria to see nurses flooding into Will's room. She rushed over but frowned as one started pushing her away "Whats going on?!"

Carmen frowned a little and shook her head. “Where you going?” She mumbled, reaching for him, just feeling needy right now, especially knowing he’d be gone for another two weeks after today.

“Ma’am we need you to wait out here. Mr. Ramos has gone into respiratory failure but they are doing everything they can for him.” She assured her, getting the woman to sit down.

Noah frowned softly and pulled her into him "I was gonna get dressed and let you get ready. You okay?" He asked softly as he swayed with her gently.

Max gulped quietly and nodded as they guided her out to the waiting room "Okay...okay." she whispered before pulling out her phone and calling his mom.

She closed hee eyes, pressing her face into his chest a little. “I’m gonna have a migraine today.” She mumbled, holding onto him tightly

She picked up frowning a little on her break. “Hi, everything okay,” she asked hoping that it was only a phone call for will to be able to talk to her.

Noah frowned some and ran his fingers gently through her hair "Why don't we stay here then. I'll go get you some advil and maybe pick up some breakfast instead of us sitting down?"

Max took a shaky breath before bursting into tears "No....no they said...they said he is in respitory failure." She cried

She hummed quietly in agreement and mumbled a sorry before brushing her teeth and going back to bed to close her eyes, the diziness starting to kick in already and she just tried to go back to sleep as she heard Noah leave the room. She'd had frequent migraines for as long as she could remember but they'd been so much worse the past six months or so.

She frowned a little and started packing up "Alright... Uh... Let me talk to my boss and I'll be there as soon as I can alright?" She told her, hanging up and went to talk to someone to let them know she was leaving and it was an emergency.

They let Max back in the room a short while later while his doctor stayed behind to explain to her that his body had gone into shock but they were going to move him back to the ICU because it wasn't looking good right now.

Max took a deep breath and nodded to the doctor "Do you know why it happened? Was it just because of the accident or was it the surgery?" She asked worriedly as she sat down.

Noah came back around 30 minutes later and smiled softly "Hey babe I got the food." He said gently not wanting to be too loud to hurt her head. "I also got some migrane medicine too, hope that maybe it'll help you too."

She was face down in the sheets but reached an arm out towards him, making grabby hands and eventually sat up to eat and take the painkillers. “Thank you.” She mumbled, “what would you do if I got turned into a kitten?” She asked him frowning. When she’s asked earlier that morning she’d still been asleep really and now had no memory of it.

“Likely the surgery. We explained before that we were trying to hold off and give him time to rest before we took him in but that was no longer an option when he was going downhill, we want to be very careful right now that he can rest and recover.” He told her

Noah looked at her and chuckled again "Like I said before, I'd love you and take care of you." He said softly smiling at her "I love you, no matter if you're a worm, goblin, kitten, anything."

Max nodded and thanked him quietly "Okay, thank you for helping him." She said softly before going into the room.

She frowned a little, looking at him a little suspicious but hummed in acceptance, “I’m gonna make a doctors appointment for when I get home tomorrow, I really don’t appreciate how frequent these are getting.” She mumbled, leaning into him once he was finished eating.

Will was out for another three days after that while they kept him sedated so they could make sure he was recovering properly but finally came around, able to see as good as he could without his glasses on anyway, watching max while she slept, not wanting to bother her right now

Noah gave a small nod and held her to him after he was finished eating kissing her cheek "Alright beautiful, I love you."

His mom sat up when she heard him stiring smiling a bit "Hey there baby, oh its so good to see you awake."

She’d enjoyed what she could of having time just the two of them the rest of that day and been reluctant to let him leave the following morning but she’d made it home herself that night and was now waking up to her phone ringing with Noah’s number, groaning quietly as she answered. “Morning… how’s things going?” She asked him quietly, yawning a bit and stretching out, listening to Jesse and Orie downstairs chatting, wishing for the hundredth time that they lived on their own.

He frowned a little and looked over at her. “How long was I out?” He mumbled, reaching to rub at his face a little and frowned more when his mom stopped him from touching anything.

Noah sighed softly as he called Carmen "Mornin' I miss you.....wish this tour was over." He muttered as he ran a hand over his face "How are you doing?"

His mom frowned and put his hand down so that he didn't pull any wires "You were out for three days. Don't move too much you got alot of wires."

He frowned a little and just looked back over at max. “Three? She okay?” He mumbled, “I don’t … I don’t know.” He mumbled, still a little confused.

She smiled a little. “I miss you too puppy.” She told him. “I got a day off but I’m working tomorrow so I’m gonna go get some groceries in a bit, maybe go talk to a realtor.” She told him. “Just under two weeks babe. You got this.” She told him

His mom nodded and gave a heavy sigh "Your body had to be sedated to recover properly. She's been okay, doing her best not to worry or stress too much." She said softly squeezing his hand gently "Let her sleep though, she is going to need all of it that she can get."

Noah nodded some and gave a small sigh "Two long ass weeks." He said with a pout before smiling some "Realator huh? Well alright, you let me know what they say."

She smiled. “Well if it makes you feel better I’ve cleared my schedule for the first couple days after you get home.” She told him, yawning a bit and got up to go get some breakfast. “And yes a realtor. I at least want to look at places to buy and see what is available.” She told him.

he just hummed in response, worn out still but at least doing better than before. He glanced over when max finally started waking up an hour later and smiled tiredly at her.

Noah nodded and smiled softly "That sounds nice." He said quietly yawning some "Would you want to look at open houses when I get back?" He asked quietly.

Max woke up and groaned quietly as she stretched. She smiled widely when she looked over seeing Will awake "Hey, you're awake." She said happily before moving over to take his hand in hers.

He smiled and gave her hand a squeeze. “I just like to keep you on your toes.” He teased her a little, watching her.

She shrugged a bit. “I don’t know. That’s why I wanna go talk to a professional babe.” She told him quietly. “I’m gonna go, I wanna grab breakfast and take a shower alright?”

Max shook her head with a small smile "I know you do." She said quietly before kissing him gently "I love you." She whispered as she watched him a bit.

Noah pouted and gave a reluctant sigh "Oh alright if you must. I'll talk with you later babe. Have a good day, I love you." He said sweetly before hanging up the phone

-2 weeks-

Carmen was ready for the day to be over, ready to get home and see Noah. She’s been getting texts from him since he’d gotten home himself and the last place she wanted to be was at a job but it had been a last minute offer and the job was for an A-lister. She couldn’t pass up that opportunity. She finished up the last touch up on her and took the photos she needed before thanking her and heading out.

Will wandered into the kitchen from another nap on the couch, slipping his arms around max from behind, rubbing his hands gently over her stomach. “Mmm I can’t wait for a little bump.” He murmured, kissing her temple. “You okay?” He frowned. She’d been quiet since the accident. Even if she normally was, it seemed more than usual and he was starting to get worried

Noah sat at home all pouty because Carmen wasn't there. He was happy for the oppurtunity she got but he just wanted to be naked under the covers with her all day. The last two weeks had felt like eternity for him and he was ready to enjoy this time off from touring.

Max smiled softly as she felt Will's arms go around her and nodded "Yeah....I just uh, I guess I'm still scared that I'll wake up and we're back in the hospital." She admitted quietly holding his hands. She never left his side and the stress with that and being pregnant had definitely taken a toll on her.

He frowned and swayed with her gently, kissing her temple. “Mmm but we are home beautiful. And I’m okay.” He murmjred

Carmen finally walked in the front door exhausted from the morning and headed straight up to their room, not even acknowledging him, just stripping down to her underwear and grabbed her towel to go take a shower. She still said nothing when she came back from her shower and took a seat at the desk they had in there, turning on some YouTube, having to stop from giggling by this point as she continued to pretend he wasn’t there

Max gave a small nod and took a deep breath "I know you are.....but I'm so scared something will happen and I'll loose you." She murmured before turning in his arms and burying her face in his chest crying softly

Noah looked at her confused as she came in an ignored him. He let it slide until she got on her computer "Hey! What are you doing?!" He asked pouting at her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back