• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Be Ready For Me

She moved her lounger out of the shade and grumbled a bit. “Noah, you may be a creature from the basement and blackout curtains but I like the sunshine and the heat.” She told him, shaking her head but reached over to hold his hand.

She nodded and frowned. “Is his vision still bad?” She asked her quietly. “I uh… his sisters will be down over the next few days. I have to go back to work tomorrow.” She told her.

Noah chuckled a bit as he sat down and held her hand "And somehow we got together." He said happily and squeezing her hand and scrolling through his phone frowning when he saw a blurb about Will's crash "You heard anything from Max about Will?"

Max gave a small nod "Yeah they think its because of the brain bleed. I'll be here the entire time. I'm going to call my boss in the morning." She said quietly

She shook her head at him and smiled until he asked about will. “Nothing yet. Not since she said he was stable but serious.” She told him sighing. “This is why I’m glad that you are a very risk averse person.” She told him, rubbing his knuckles gently and closed her eyes. “I’m gonna call her tomorrow if she doesn’t give me anything today.” She told him.

She nodded and sighed a little, not saying anything else while she was stressed about her son, watching the door when they brought him back an hour later and let them both know they’d be taking him for surgery first thing in the morning but for now he needed to rest.

Noah gave a small nod and sighed "Alright well just let me know. I just saw a blurb about it on my phone. I feel bad for them." He said quietly before turning his attention back to his phone "Sometimes I wish we wore makeup on stage so you could be with us." He said as he saw some of her work pop up on his feed..

Max thanked them quietly before taking Will's hand gently in hers "I love you babe." She whispered softly to him.

She smiled a little and shook her head. “No you don’t…. We would drive each other mad.” She smiled some, enjoying the rest of the afternoon with him before heading back to the room to order food and just let herself enjoy his company for the few days they had before he’d have to go away again.

He hummed quietly, squeezing her hand back. “Is that you Emma?” He teased her a little, managing a smile for a moment “I promise… I’m kidding.” He mumbled tiredly to her. “I’m sorry… I don’t mean…. To keep dragging… you home… because every time… you go… away.” He had to pause for a little longer this time. “I end up… sick… or hurt.” He finished, breathing really heavy.

Noah held her as she sat between his legs in the room and smiled softly enjoying this peace with her. "Pizza for dinner?" He asked happily while he watched the TV.

Max smiled softly and shook her head "What did I tell you? Rest okay? Don't strain yourself." She said quietly kissing his knuckles gently

He frowned and tried his best to settle but there was pain building in his chest and he had started feeling strange, “I feel funny.” He told her slowly after several minutes of feeling worse and worse, alarms following soon after

She nodded tiredly and handed him her phone for him to put the order in. “You know what I like.” She told him, yawning big and just leaning back into him some more, still hugging his free arm to hee.

Max pressed the call button repeatedly when he said he was feeling weird. She was quickly moved out of the room when the alarms started sounding off and nurses flooded in.

Noah smiled happily and did their orders. He held her close and kissed the top of her head "We should have Max do some photos of us sometime. I think it would be cute."

She smiled a little, tilting her head back to look at him. “Ooh maybe not from this angle.” She giggled, “You remember when we met? At that party at Sumerian? I’ve never seen someone not want to be somewhere as much as you did.” She smiled. “You remember what you told me though? How you didn’t wanna get my hopes up because starting a relationship in your like of work was impossible…. Well… good thing I saw what I wanted and worked for it.” She smiled.

It wasn’t much later that they were taking him out of the room and carting him off down the hall, explaining to max that they couldn’t leave his head any longer now even if everything had been stable and this was riskier, they didn’t have a choice now. They took him into the elevator and the doors closed behind them, cutting him from her line of sight.

Noah chuckled and nodded a bit as he pecked her lips "I'm glad you did too. I'm glad that I decided to not listen to myself." He said softly as he watched her intently for a moment just taking in all of her features "I adore you, I love you, and I am so happy you're mine."

Max took deep breaths to keep calm and quickly called his mom to let her know what wad happening since she had gone home for the evening.

She watched him for a minute with a frown before turning so she was straddling his lap. “Not to sound crazy but are you sure you’re alright?” She asked him gently, cupping his face, he was always reserved with his words like that even with her. “I wouldn’t have you any other way puppy but you’ve been very… uncharacteristically open.” She pointed out, stroking her thumb across his cheek.

They brought him back a few hours later, someone collecting max from the waiting room. “He pulled through well. We need to keep him for a few days for observation and to make sure the bleeding doesn’t start again but he should start to recover now. Once he wakes up his vision should be better as well.” His doctor explained, taking her through to the room.

Noah gave a small nod and smiled some "Yeah I just....I dunno this thing with Will is kinda scary honestly. I just....I want you to know how much you mean to me." He said quietly while placing his hands on her hips keeping close.

Max nodded thanked them repeatedly before going into his room and sitting by his side again. She sighed softly staying awake as long as she could before finally getting up and going to lay on the couch.

She frowned and tucked his hair behind his ear, leaning forward and kissing him gently. “You mean the world to me too Noah.” She murmured, kissing him again, only getting up once their pizza arrived and she brought it back to sit down and watch Netflix with him. “How long do I get you for after this tour finishes?” She asked him

He didn’t wake up until the following morning, laying there for a minute. Things were still blurry but not as bad as before and he felt around until he found a pen on the side, throwing it towards where he assumed it was max sleeping.

Noah smiled some as he took the pizza from her and started digging in "I think two months this time? Then we got a fall tour." He said happily looking over at her "Are you going to be working anytime soon?"

Max groaned quietly as she woke up to something hitting her. She moved around and smiled seeing Will awake "Hey good morning.." she said softly as she got up and made her way over to him "How are you feeling?"

She nodded and frowned a little. “It’s wedding season. My schedule is booked and busy. But I got some time off in august around my birthday.” She told him, “took five days to do whatever we feel like.” She told him “Maybe I’ll have to take you to all these weddings as my asidstant.” She teased.

He smiled tiredly at her. “Sore. Like someone took a sledgehammer to my brain.” He mumbled tiredly, reaching for her a little. “You okay?” He mumbled, waiting til she was sat with him.

Noah nodded and shook his head some "Oh god no; I'd probably terrible. Hand you a foundation thingy instead of bronzer. Bridezillas screaming at me, no no I'm good." He said laughing lightly.

Max nodded some and smiled a bit "Eh....got a bit of morning sickness going on, but I'll be okay." She said softly as she held his hand in hers "How is your vision doing?"

She smiled and shook her head. “You could always come with me on the longer trips… make a holiday if it.” She suggested, moving to lay down once they finished eating and ran her hand up the inside of his shirt while he continued watching tv and she slowly dosed off.

He hummed quietly. “It’s better. Not good though.” He mumbled, closing his eyes again and lay back for a minute before frowning and looking af her. “Morning sickness?” He asked her. “Are… are you pregnant?” He asked her smiling as much as he could.

Noah smiled softly and gave a nod "Yeah I think we could make that work." He said quietly before he too started to dose off.

Max smiled some and squeezed his hand "It'll get better with a little time." She said softly before kissing his knuckles gently "Yeah, yeah I am. We're going to be parents."

She woke up the following morning with a headache, grumbling quietly as she went to sort herself out in the bathroom, rubbing at her face a little before going back to Noah, slipping herself into his arms and resting her head on his chest to carry on resting.

He smiled tiredly at her and squeezed her hand. “Good thing I survived then huh?” He mumbled, rubbing his chest a little with his free hand, closing his eyes and hummed quietly. “Mmm a tiny us.” He murmured.

Noah woke up when she got into bed and smiled softly "Good morning beautiful." He said quietly smiling a bit as he held her close "How did you sleep?"

Max smiled softly and nodded "Yeah a tiny us." She said quietly just watching him a bit "You know how much I love you?"

She hummed quietly and moved to snuggle in closer. “What would you do if I was turned into a kitten by an evil witch?” She mumbled, resting her head on his chest.

He smiled at her, “enough that you put up with me at least.” He murmured, “I’m sorry… I can’t stay … awake.” He told her quietly, drifting off again already

Noah looked at her a bit confused when he heard her question "Huh? What do you mean?" He asked quietly while running his fingers through her hair.

Max shook her head and smiled softly "Don't worry about it babe." She said quietly before kissing his cheek gently as he drifted off to sleep

Carmen frowned, reaching for his hand. “If I got turned into a kitten…. What would you do? Would you still keep me?” She asked him, still half asleep, “cause I would keep you. And feed you. Brush you every day.” She mumbled.

His sister got there w little while later and smiled at max. “How’s he doing?” She asked her as she sat down.

Noah chuckled some and smiled a bit "Of course I'd keep you. I'd baby you and make sure you were loved." He said sweetly before kissing her gently

Max sighed softly as she sat down "His vision is still a bit blurry. And his energy is gone. He's stable though, thats what matters." She explained as she watched him.

She hummed quietly and rubbed at her face. “What if… would you still love me if I was a worm?” She asked him quietly, nodding to herself when he agreed and soon fell back to sleep snuggled up to him. She didn’t wake up for another hour after that, getting up and seeing him in the bathroom, stretching some. “What time is it?”

She nodded and smiled a little. “Are you doing okay? Mom said you were in vegas, trust Will to end up here while you’re having a vacation.” She smiled some, shaking her head. “Can’t let anyone have anything nice without him.” She teased.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back