Bayview High School Role Play!

Name: Alex Cyri

Grade:11th

Personality: sporty and energetic, slightly protective of Aria but over all a fun person

Bio: Arias twin brother. when Aria moved Alex decided to stay behind until his part time job hired a new worker so they wouldnt be left shorthanded.

Appearance:View attachment 5670

Relationship status (single/or not, enemies, crushes, etc.): none yet

Nicole rolled her eyes as she smiled. "Sorry that I've never.... Never mind." She said, fake laughing. Quickly, she looked at the time. 3:45.

"theres the boy now." she said as they pulled up to her house. Alex was on the front porch with a bored expression.

Ashlee decided that she would go for a walk around the town.. Ashlee thought "I feel like going to the beach, but I have no one to go with" she sat on her front porch thinking "What am i going to do i'm so bored".

Nicole smiled at tapped his nose. "You'll never know!" She said playfully. She looked at the time. 3:50. Only 10 minutes more with Logan!

"What!? That's so not fair." Logan joked. "But oh well, you're cute." he said. He noticed her looking at the time. "You leaving soon or something?" he asked.

as Aria stepped out of the car Alex jumped up off the porch, ran over and hugged her. "hey sis! hows it going? you miss me? sorry it took that extra week to get here my work had to get someone to replace me and....." he looks at Zaya "this your friend?"

Aria shoved him away "jeez Alex. and yes, this is Zaya, shes my friend, dont freak her out."

Alex smiled, "hi! thanks for keeping my sister out of trouble. Im Alex"

"glad to meet you too!" Alex replies. "thanks for taking care of my sister at school, she used to be so shy!" he looks at Zaya with a cheesy grin.

Nicole hugged him, and frowned. "Aw, you know I'd die to, but formal is coming up, and the stores will be jam-packed if I go too late." She said as she pulled away from his hug and looked at him in the eye. "But I'm still free at 7. If I finish any earlier, I'll let you know." She said, checking the time. 3:57.

While Alex chatted with Zaya, Aria pulled out her phone. "why dont i text Cole? we can all watch a movie here at my place tonight!" she clicked away at her phone, "hey Cole, want to come over for a movie tonight?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back