Bayview High School Role Play!

(I dont know whats happening right now but i jumping back in)

Makaha walks down one of the streets littered with stores trying to find a tux store

Nicole nodded, licked her ice cream once, and held his hand as they walked out the door. "I'm so sorry about that." She whispered in a low voice.

Aria hung her dress up in her room and was grinning from ear to ear. it was her first time going to a formal and she was really excited. she sent a quick text to Cole: "what are you up to today?" it was around supper time and she didnt want to bother Zaya too much so she thought Cole might want to get something to eat with her.

Zaya walked inside her room, she put her dress in her closet. She sat on her bed, then she flopped on her back; she wanted to go with someone to Formal, but she couldn't, she thought that she would be discluded from all of the couples

"Yeah, but i'm not sure when. If she wants me, she will call me." Riley laughed. "Besides I wanna hang out with my boyfriend for a while." She said with a huge smile.

When Nicole got back to Logan's house, she checked the time. 3:27. She put her phone away, and looked up at Logan. "Riley and I are going dress shopping at four, so what should we do for about... 30 minutes?" Nicole said with a little laugh at the end.

Aria figured Cole was busy so she texted Zaya instead. "you should come get me again so we can go get something to eat. im mega bored."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back