Bayview High School Role Play!

Aria was glad Cole liked the picture. At this point she was getting bored of school though. She wanted to dress shopping with Zaya.

Aria passed through the rest of the day doodling in her sketchbook. i wonder what everyone is up to. its so quiet today.

Zaya smiled "I'm getting an aqua blue neck strap dress, with side layers. What about you?" he smiled as she pulled out of the parking lot

Zaya smiled "Sounds pretty" she pulled into the parking lot of a dress store, she walked inside with Aria "Swe anything?"

Aria spotted a few dresses matching her description. she grabbed them, and tryed a few on. after a few minutes she came out in one. "i tried a bunch on but i think this one is my favorite!" she said with a huge cheerful smile.

(her dress)

View attachment 5634

ZAya smiled whm she saw Arias dress "It looks amazing on you!!" she smiled

((OOC: I posted my dress on this thread a few days ago, but can't find it, could you help?))

((sure.))

"you think so? do" she pauses, "do you think Cole would like it? i mean we are only going as friend but you know....." she trailed off blushing slightly.

[]

Zaya smiled "Yes, I do thank that he'll like it." She turned around "I found my dress" she put it on

1705550078249_8365.jpg

Nicole had a tight grip on his hand, and walked to the counter, for there was no line. "I'll have a small cup with cotton candy ice cream." She said to the boy at the front counter.

"This your brother?" The guy at the counter asked.

Nicole shook her head no.

"You single?" He asked with a cocky smile.

She quickly looked up at Logan, an obvious look of fury on her face.

"awww so do I." Riley said to Bryce blushing.

Logan gave the guy a mean stare, and then angrily answered "No she is not singled."

He wasn't really too sure on their status as a couple, but he was not gonna let some other guy snatch her away from him.

Nicole's heart sank to her stomach, and she anxiously bit her bottom lip. The boy at the counter winked and handed Nicole her ice cream and reciet. Yeah, she saw that the guy's phone number was written on the reciet, but she didnt say a word. Without thinking, Nicole gave an evil glare to the boy at the counter, grabbed the collar on Logan's shirt, and pulled Logan in to a kiss.

Lily was walking out of the cafe she loved. it was a small cost one she had a book in her face and wasn't watching where she was going

Users who are viewing this thread

Back