Bayview High School Role Play!

Maxx chuckled "Have you seen the video "Zaya walker; gymnastics?" he asked

Zaya smiled "Yes, thank you" she smiled

Nicole pulled out her phone. "Im not hungry. But we can hang out at about 7ish, after Riley and I go dress shopping." Dhe texted to Logan. Secretly, she was starving, having not eaten a thing all day, but she didn't want to be bloated as she tried on dresses.

After lunch Aria texted Zaya. "we still going dress shopping today?" she hit send then turned to Cole "we should get to math."

"Ok. No problem. Let's get going then." Riley said to Zaya. She really wanted to get over to Bryce's house.

"Oh alright then. I will pick you up from your house at 7 then." Logan responded to Nicole.

"I won't be in class." Riley texted to Nicole. "I am skipping to go see Bryce. ;) "

After getting bored, Bryce sat down and watched tv while he waited for Riley. How long is lunch?​ he wondered.

Riley blushed, and had the biggest smile ever on her face. "YES!" she said so excitedly. She leaned over and kissed him on the cheek.

Riley had to tell Nicole. She pulled out her phone and texted Nicole "I'm Bryce's girlfriend now! :) "

Nicole Smiled at the texts she received. Love was in the air. Nicole faked being sick, went home, and plopped on to her couch with a sigh. 'Accuatly, I'm free to hang out now.' Nicole texted to Logan.

Aria was bored. she wanted to finish her painting but she would have to wait til tomorow. Nicole was gone, riley was no where to be seen, and she didnt share any classes with Zaya. she remembered the picture she took earlier, and pulled out her phone. she pulled up the picutre of her half finished forest painting and tapped Cole on the shoulder. "what do you think of the painting im working on?" she leaned over to show him the picture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back