Bayview High School Role Play!

Zaya smiled "Ok" she drove to the Chinese restaraunt Yo Wang "We are here" she said as she stepped out of the car

"how does the local chinese place sound? i could go for an eggroll right about now."

(( sorry my computer just did a derpy thing))

"alright!" she went in with Zaya

"aw. hey, would you like to meet my twin brother? he is moving into town today. in about a half an hour in fact."

((this is my offer since your character is alone quite a bit.))

Nicole put a finger on her chin and thought. "How about we go in your house.... Lay down on the couch... And watch TV." She said in a very flirty manner. She giggled, got out of the car, and stretched.

"sounds good to me." logan replied to Nicole as he winked at her.

Logan walked inside and turned on the tv. He handed the remote to Nicole. "Here you pick something." he said to her.

Nicole caught the remote, and turned on Spider Man, even though it was nearly the end. She quickly threw herself on to the couch, and giggled.

(([MENTION=2801]Coedy[/MENTION], bringing Maxx back.... Mainly because I can't find ANY of my posts besides the tree ones xD ))

Elle sighed and leaned against her locker, Math book in hand. She liked the school, she liked basketball and football and such. Soemthing was missing. "Ow..." a book fell on her.

Nicole rolled on to her back, and did the can-can in the air. "Just having fun!" She said with a beaming smile.

"Hmm.. ok then." Logan said smiling. He laid down on the couch next to Nicole and grabbed her in his arms and squeezed her tight giving her a big hug. "So." he said "You wanna be my girl friend?" he asked as he kissed her on the head.

Nicole blushed greatly, but a small grin still spread on to her face. "Okay." She whispered as she turned her head to look at him.

"Awsome! you can meet him when we get back to my place, he actually sent me a text saying he arrived awhile ago" Aria smiled.

Aria nibbles at an eggroll. "i already told my brother he has to come to the formal. he agreed to come since i told him i would be with a boy. even though me and Cole are still only friends, he gets a little protective."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back