Bayview High School Role Play!

Nicole smiled, and wished she could stay longer, but he understood why she couldn't. She walked out the door, and called Riley.

(([MENTION=2525]NebulaSkies[/MENTION] dont forget about Cole, Aria has texted him several times. if its too much, you dont have to, and i can just pretend Aria never met him))

When the two entered the mall, Nicole bit her lip. "I hope these dresses will be cute." She mumbled, turning to Riley.

Cole, having skipped school that day, texted Aria in boredom. "Wanna go get some water ice?" He texted her.

Aria texted back "how about coming to my place? Zaya is over, and my brother just moved here, so i thought we could watch a movie"

"We can make any dresses look cute." Riley said to Nicole as she laughed.

Logan went upstairs to his room and laid down on his bed. He was going to take a nap until Nicole came back.

Nicole smiled and rolled her eyes. "Well, at least we can try. Come on, let's go find our dress!" She said, skipping down the mall.

Cole got changed in to better looking clothes, and grabbed his phone. 'K, sounds good. I'm going to that small thrift store near your house to get gum, I'll bring some snacks 2.' He texted to Aria as he got in to his car. He drove to the thrift store, bought small bottles of soda, gum, candy, and popcorn. Cole then drove to Aria's house, and texted her again. 'Im outside. R u home?'

Nicole squinted her eyes, then grinned. "Fantastic!" She said, but she wished that she could find a fantastic dress. No matter where Nicole looked, every dress seemed stupid. After a while, she found a pretty purple dress, and tried it on. "Does this look okay?" She asked Riley.

Aria walked outside to greet him, her brother peeking curiosly out the door. "hey Cole, come on in we just go situated."

Nicole looked down. "You think?" She said, trying to look at her dress. She felt like she looked fat, but Riley wouldn't lie to her.

"Okay!" Cole said excitedly as he walked inside. "Fancy place. Where should I put the snacks?" He asked, ignoring the boy he saw at the door.

Nicole smiled, and got out of her dress. Once she was back in normal clothes, she bought shoes and accessories for formal as well. After purchasing everything, Nicole looked at Riley. "So, what should we do now?" She questioned with a laugh.

Aria walked outside to greet Cole, while her brother peeked curiously from behind the door. "hey Cole! need help carrying anything?"

Nicole shrugged. "I feel like whenever I'm around him, I just get so rebellious and dirty, and I basically giggle to hold it back. It's just so odd." She said somewhat quietly. "I could never tell him though, he'd call me a skank."

Aria walked outside as Cole got out of his car. "need help with anything?" she asked. her brother peeked from behind the front door.

Nicole moved her shoulders shyly up and down one at a time. "It's just like... I feel like a can't describe it. It's just a feeling in my stomach that makes me so scared, yet antsy, like I need to do something...." She said quietly, trailing off a little. "It's hard to describe."

((Oh, I thought I had responded, lol, sorry!))

Cole shook his head no. "I'm good. Where should I put the stuff though?"

((its ok.))

"lets bring it into the kitchen. for now" Aria spotted her brother as they approached her front porch. "weird introductiion time! the over protective creeper behind the door is my brother."

Alex glared at her. "im just worried thats all." he scratched his head. "so you must be this Cole guy ive heard so much about? im Alex, Arias twin brother."

Cole placed the stuff in the kitchen, and turned to Alex. "Hey. Yeah, I'm Cole. Nice to meet you!"

Nicole blushed, and laughed. "My god, Riley, you sure can be a crack up!" She said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back