Bayview High School Role Play!

Alex looked him up and down. "so youre going to the dance? with Aria?"

"shut up Alex!" Aria blushed and shoved Alex onto the couch next to Zaya, "we are going as friends!" a hint of dissapointment in her voice. "sorry about him Cole."

Nicole giggled, covered her mouth, and texted Logan back. 'Yeah. I'll be at ur house in a bit :) ' She texted. She looked up at Riley, and shrugged with a laugh. "It appears that I have to go. I'll text you details later, mmkay?" She said with a wave. Nicole left the mall, and drove quickly to Logan's house. When she arrived, she knocked frantically on his door.

Cole, having no clue what to say, let out a cheesy chuckle. "So, uh, what movie are we watching?"

"i was thinking something disney, just for the fun of it. i have On Demand so we can watch anything. any suggestions?" Aria said getting the popcorn into bowls. she handed one to Zaya, and made her brother sit on the end of the couch while she sat between Zaya and Cole.

[MENTION=2760]kelseywright81791[/MENTION]

Name:

Ella 'Bubblegum' Kaitlyn Rivers

Grade:

Junior

Personality:

Developmental

Bio:

--

Appearance:

wol_error.gif
Click this bar to view the full image.

l_2394e40823c949f18eb51abde4e901ba.jpg

Relationship status:

Single

Nicole smiled and nodded. "Yeah. May I come in?" She said with a laugh.

Cole smiled, and thought. "I've always kind of liked Aladdin." He said with a grin.

"You better come in." Logan laughed. He held the door open for her, and then took her hand. He walked over and sat down on the couch.

Logan put his arm around Nicole. "So what do you want to do?" he said smiling.

Nicole bit her bottom lip, and shrugged. "Whatever you wann do is fine with me." She said, holding back a giggle.

"Come on, you're the guest. You pick." Logan laughed.

He pulled her closer to him, and then kissed her. "We could do that." he joked talking about the kiss.

Logan laughed. He kissed Nicole one more time, and then grabbed the remote and turned on the tv.

"What's with all the giggles today? Am I really that funny?" Logan joked.

Nicole rolled her eyes. "Hilarious. Ooh, is that Spongebob? I haven't watched this in ages." She squealed, looking around for a blanket to cover her legs.

Logan kissed Nicole on the head. "So whats the dress like that you got for the dance?" Logan asked Nicole. "Something pretty cute I imagine." He laughed.

Nicole thought. "Well, it's purple... And.... I guess you'll just have to see on Friday." She said with a wink.

Nicole made her way to Logan's lips, and kissed him, pushing her body weight on to his body so he'd fall on to hs back.

Logan stopped kissing Nicole for a second, he looked into her eyes. Then he smiled real big at her. He really liked Nicole, and cared about her. To him she wasn't like the ton other girls he dated before.

Nicole giggled a little, and pulled him in to another kiss. Without even knowing it, she guided his hands to her waist. She regretted it, but oh well, it was in the past.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back