Bayview High School Role Play!

Aria let Cole go and turned on her brother. "what the heck was that crap???" she was steamed. "you made things really awkward for my friends, thanks a lot! you know i have trouble making friends. why are you acting strange? you finally decided to be your self just a little towards the end. did you get hit by too many hockey pucks???" Aria was furious.

Alex scratched his head. "im sorry Aria. im not used to seeing you with friends, besides, you know i went to an all boys school for their elite hockey team, i dont know how to talk to girls." he looked apologetic.

Nicole stretched, and snuggled up close to his body, steadily listening to his breathing. The sound, calm beat quickly put her to sleep.

Cole drove home in the dark, feeling stupid for barely saing a word. He went in to his house, and sat lazily on the couch.

"Sounds pretty. What was so awkward about it, I thought you two were friends?" Riley said to Zaya.

"So what do you...." Logan began to say to Nicole, until he noticed she fell asleep on him. He smiled with a small little smile. He pushed her hair from her face and kissed her forehead. I guess I will let her sleep for a bit, Logan thought to himself.

"just be yourself idiot!" Aria stormed off to her room. she flopped onto her bed with a heavy sigh. she texted Cole "sorry about earlier, it was fun while it lasted. to make it up to you, why dont we go out for lunch tomorrow? you pick the place and i will treat. that way we can have a normal conversation, just the two of us."

Alex felt bad about upsetting Aria, he would be sure to apologize to everyone in the morning. he turned off the light, rolled over and went to sleep.

Zaya smiled "I bet yours is too. Ohh, her brother and boyfriend were there.." she paused "Need I explain more?"

Aria finally settled down a bit and texted Zaya as well. "sorry about my brother, he isnt normally like that. he was jealous cuz i didnt really have friends in my old town. do you know how many time i had to to tell him before he arrived that i wasnt actually dating Cole? anyway, he seems to be back to himself. have fun at Rileys, and tell her i said hi :3 " she hit send with a quiet sigh. she reread the part about her and Cole. im really starting to like him. maybe i will tell him at the formal tomorrow night.

Zaya chuckled "Good. I think that Coles her boyfriend, but I'm not sure" she said as she brushed her hair back over her head.. She took her phone put and texted Aria back "It's ok, I understand. Thanks, I will" she looked at Riley and said "I take that back. Coles not her boyfriend, but a very close friend that she's going to formal with"

Riley got the popcorn from microwave."So i'm glad you wanted to hang out with me. I was hoping the whole Logan and Bryce thing didn't creep you out." Riley said to Zaya laughing.

Zaya chuckled "I'm glad you wanted to hang out with me too!" she laughed "How would I be creeped out by them?"

((thanks!))

Bryce hopped into his car and sped off towards the mall. He had forgotten to buy a tux. He had plenty of money, do he went to the best store. Inside, he got a black jacket, black pants, black shoes, white shirt, and blue tie. Satisfied, he drove home with his purchases

Users who are viewing this thread

Back