Bayview High School Role Play!

Nicole, a bit confused with herself, continued to kiss him, thoughts racing about through her mind. Does he hate me? He must hate me. No he doesn't! What time is it? Wow, I'm fat. Oh, jeez, he hates me!

Not being exactly sure on what Nicole wanted, Logan sat up. He hugged her, and pulled the blanket up over both of them. He did not want to do anything that would upset Nicole. She wasn't like all the other girls that he had been with.

"sounds good, you two agree?" Aria turned to Zaya and Alex.

Alex nodded. " Alladin is my kind of guy! adventurous!"

"looks like you have good taste in movies Cole" aria said with a smile. she flipped on the movie and went to turn off the light. on her way back to the couch she had to feel her way around because the tv went dark to load the movie.

Aria felt her hand and sat on the couch sandwiched between Zaya and Cole. Alex pouted from the other side of Zaya.

"sorry my couch is so small." Aria apologized as the movie started. "and dont go thinking your all smooth cuz youre not Alex" she said noticing him yawn and strech his arms above his head. he stopped with a guilty look and put his arms down.

"noooooo" Aria whined yanking Zaya back on the couch and whispered to her "your my meat shield from Alex"

Alex glances over suspisiously. "so Zaya, you like sports?" he asked to purposly stop the whispering.

"i played hockey back home." he smiled at the thought. "nothing like the rush of cold air as i skated down the ice. too bad this is california." Alex sighed.

Alex yawned. he had a long car ride so he was tired. he watched the movie contently.

Aria was trying her best not to nod off. she nibbled on some popcorn hummed along with some of the movies backround music.

Zaya saw Riley's text, and thought, I'm at Aria's watching a movie with Aria's brother and boy.... I think I should leave before it gets awkward. Zaya looked at Aria and said "I'm gonna go, see you at formal!" she got in her car and started it on, then she texted Riley "Nothing much. Sure, where?"

Great. now im stuck with my brother.well, the movie is about over anyway. "hey, i think we all need some sleep, maybe we should call it a night." she led Cole to the door. "sorry about this. my brother isnt being himself, Ill see you at school tomorrow, and the formal after wards. ok?" she gave him an apologetic look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back