Bayview High School Role Play!

Alex saw two of zayas friend walk in and waved. He only knew logan because of the weird thiing at panera earlier.......

(Coedy is gone so its best just to talk to alex. Kelseywright knows....this is for those who don't.)

Nicole's arm was growing tired from her hand over her mouth, so she just put it down, turned away from Logan, and looked down at the car floor. She could feel blood about to drop on to the floor, but used quick thinking to wipe it off with the palm of her left hand. She used the front camera on her phone to investigate her lip. The entire left side of her bottom lip was blue and fat, not to mention slowly but surely bleeding. So, Nicole decided to act like it was nothing. Her hand sunk to her sides, and she gazed out of her window.

Ashlee ended up going shopping for the formal very quickly as she knew that she had to get ready for the formal and she didn't have anything to wear.

"Yeah I know, I wonder if we will ever find out who it was?" Riley said to Bryce.

"What's wrong?" Logan asked Nicole. He then turned to look at her. "Hey look at me, whats wrong?" he asked again.

([MENTION=2605]TheJoker[/MENTION] [MENTION=2525]NebulaSkies[/MENTION])

Nicole sighed, and turned to him, her eyes fixated on the ceiling. Not 100% sure what to say, she just let her lip accident do the talking. "But I'm fine..." She whispered.

Nicole wiped off the blood on her palm again, and stared at the ground. "I was sitting on the porch swing, and when I saw your car, I stood up on the swing, thus making me fall and hit my face. B-But I'm fine. I swear."

"Awww i'm sorry. You sure you still want to go out?" he asked. Logan grabbed a napkin that he had in his car and handed it to Nicole. "Here you go." he said.

Aria smiled, "you know I make a pretty mean apple crisp. You should get me some of your world famous apples sometime."

Cole grinned, and held open the door for Aria to show me. "Hmm. Ill think about it." He joked.

Nicole took the napkin, and put it to her lip. "I still wanna go."

"We probably won't, but whoever it was is awful. It wasn't just Nicole affected, I felt really bad for Logan. They couldn't go in because she was drunk, and he couldn't abandon his girlfriend." Bryce shook his head and looked out the window. "Hey, there they are."

"Of course!" Riley said to Nicole getting up. He looked to the guys with a puzzled look on her face before walking outside with Nicole.

"She says she is fine, but I don't know." LOgan said to Bryce.

Nicole faced Riley, revealing her lip. "I already showed Logan, but I dont want Bryce to freak out. What do I do?" She desperatley asked Riley.

Ella took her seat at the lone table again and watched out the window as the two girls talked. One had a busted lip and was wiping away blood every few seconds and the other seemed worried. She turned away and continued sipping the warm liquid in her hands. She knew it was none of her buisness but she wondered what had happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back