Bayview High School Role Play!

"Watch it," Bryce fake growled. "I am the coolest guy around. You just can't deny that."

Ty rolled his eyes at Bryce. "You mispronounced 'lamest'." Ty grinned, seeing the look on Bryce's face. "Take it easy, buddy."

Riley laughed at what Tyler said. She looked to Bryce "Hey I love you even if you are lame." She said with a wink. "I see how much you two love each other as well." she joked.

kelseywright81791 said:
Logan looked to Nicole, and then back to Bryce. "Sure, sounds good to me. If she doesn't want to then I will take her home, and then come back." Logan laughed. "Do you feel good enough to hang out after?" Logan asked Nicole.
Nicole looked at Logan, and then Bryce. "Mmmhmm!"

Cole grinned and turned it up. "How do you feel, Aria?"

[QUOTE="Xx-Katherine-xX]Ella had risen early at 4:30. She rolled out of her neon pink bed spread and landed hard on the black tile. Ella huffed out a sigh at her bangs as she stood to her purple sock covered feet. She slid across the short distance to the bathroom and shut the white door behind. She showered and dressed in the clothes she had dug out the night before. Ella plugged in her straightener and pink blow-dryer. (Has anyone guessed her favorite color?) She switched the machines on and began blowing the warm air on her hair. Once finished she began straightening the layers of pink hair. She smiled at her reflection in the huge mirror "It's gonna be a good day, Ella," she said to her smiling face. She exited the room her black heels clacking against the tile.
Ella hurried out the door, careful not to wake her sleeping mother who lay on the couch still in her police uniform. Ella smiled and closed the door quietly. She smiled up at the fading stars and headed for the city park where she spent most of her mornings. She was soon there and adjusted her black beanie as she sat on a bench. Ella slipped her pink cased iPhone 4S out of her black and pink striped messenger bag. She unraveled the pink headphones from around the phone and plugged them into her ears. She flipped through her music and finally chose 'Safe and Sound' from The Hunger Games soundtrack. She closed her eyes and listened to the different songs.

~~

As the hour of the formal approached Ella finished off her outfit with a cute fingerless pink glove with black lace on the edges and black fish net style layered over the pink with a white bow by the pinky finger. She twirled in the mirror and smirked. Tonight would be a fun night. She grabbed her black purse and headed downstairs where her little white chihuahua, Adrianna, sat. Ella chuckled as she barked at her. The teen shook her head and turned the silver door handle. She stepped outside and slipped the spare key out of the secret hiding spot. She locked the door and hurried to the dance. She made it about mid-dance and sat around. She chatted with a few friends and as the room began to disperse Ella left as well. She walked down the pavement to the Starbucks not far from the school.

Ella pushed open the door and inhaled the scents of coffee and mocha. She smiled and stepped into the line as she glanced around the room. She spotted a few others from school and waved her gloved hand. She realized it was her turn and she quickly ordered a hot chocolate since she didn't like the taste of coffees or anything that had coffee n it. She liked the scent but not the taste. She sat down at a table by the window, not sitting with the others from school. She hadn't been invited and didn't want to invade their privacy.

[/QUOTE]
All done. I think it's okay. Pretty bad but okay.

((once the others post, and my character gets there I will respond to yours. :) ((i'm going to sleep now. I will be back for a few minutes early like 6 am, but then won't be back till later tomorrow night. I am going to a concert and meet and greet/signing.))

Nicole laughed. "Do you think I can get changed though? This dress is a bit tight around my b-" She began, almost about to put her hands to her breasts, but then it hit her than she was with a boy. She slowly dropped her hands to her sides, a deep red blush on her cheeks.

Aria smiled, "I'm ok, but my stomach is a little upset. You wouldn't happen to have any tea or soup? I haven't done my grocery shopping yet.its pretty tough livin on my own."

Alex bladded down the street and saw Zaya in front of starbucks. He stop, "hey princess." He gave her a cheesy grin before removing his rollerblades.

Aria smiled, "I'm ok, but my stomach is a little upset. You wouldn't happen to have any tea or soup? I haven't done my grocery shopping yet.its pretty tough livin on my own."

Alex bladded down the street and saw Zaya in front of starbucks. He stop, "hey princess." He gave her a cheesy grin before removing his rollerblades.

Woops sorry about that))

Alex tok her hand and led her in. "I think I will pass on coffee, I might want to sleep later but I could really go for s peice of cake. How about youu?"

Zaya smiled and walked inside, she looked at Alex "Ok, I'm getting a Frappe and a slice of lemon poppyseed bread" she smiled and waited in line

Zaya smiled and hugged Alex, she let go and looked at the people in front of her, to see how long of a wait they had. She tapped her foot quietly on the ground and out her hands in her pockets

Nicole winked, and left the car without even a word to it. She walked in to her home, and slammed the door shut. "Why am I a slut." She mumbled, pressing her back up against the door. Her mom was going to be in New Jersey for 2 months, so she'd be alone until then. She got dressed in to a loose grey belly shirt, and an old pair of black shorts that weren't even mid Nicole put her hair in to a sloppy ponytail, and sat on the porch swing, hugging her knees to her chest. A cold wind continuously whipped her, but she did nothing but blink blandly.

Cole grinned and pulled out of the parking lot. He then pulled in to the parking lot of 'Filomena's', a very fancy restaurant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back